Deploy or get out!

Service guarantees citizenship!

This is actually a great plan. I approve.

>You need to die for Israel to become American

Can't make this shit up. The memes are real.

>training a bunch of la raza fucks to use le salt weapons and military tactics

no thanks

as an addendum what they should have to do is some sort of national service work for 1-2 years.

shit that fellow criminals do like cleaning highways

Nah, I deployed and didn't die. Met good dudes, learned weapons systems, got to see the world. Plus, mostly whites join the military, whiter in the infantry. We are a warrior race.

who do you think trained all the mexican cartels? the school of the americas is alive and well

Why would anybody enlist not to deploy?

Fuck the peacetime army.

Send your kikes off to die first.

good goy, Shlomo Goldenstein made a nice sum off the poppy field your friends are fertilizing

>I fought for Israel but didn't die so all is fine
The eternal Amerijew

ZOG

i mean proofs in the puddin holder was fast n furious but formally entering them into the US military is pants on head next level tarding

You deserve a fucking genocide amerimutts.

Great thinking Mattis, let's train the future insurgency when they are deservedly told to get the fuck out.

I actually like this.
In a perfect democratic society, voting rights should be gained via compulsory military service of any kind.

I've never met a pro war jew, they've always claimed to be pacifist until you bring up israel lol

>die for Israel
If it bothers you that much, then try to survive and use your ability to vote and exercise your ability to politically motivate people to die for something else or less.

Apparently you've never heard of Billy Kristol

Get a job

Lemme see that flag

What is the remedial action for a runaway gun?

We just got all the poppy and lithium. Invest.

>Get a job

What you think im doing over here worthless amerigoy?

If you're a native, I'm guessing you're looking for work.

>I'm guessing you're looking for work.

Get a job worthless animal.

Link your posts faggot

Major FAggot is about exclusivity