Antifa wins yet again

The leader of an Italian fascist party, Forza Nuova, was beaten until bloody by Antifa outside of his party headquarters. Major victory and Sup Forums is BTFO'd yet again. Sad! Please tell me what's wrong with punching nazis, people who will implement genocide and oppression if ever given power. We must suppress nazism at all costs, millions of lives depend on it. Let's here it for our boys in Italy.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=rURO42zbKqU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA
youtube.com/watch?v=IfHg0HKZvcY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre
liveleak.com/view?i=c7a_1377044662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When your your ideas are so weak that you feel it necessary to use violence… well that’s just fascism right there, buddy.

Says the one living in a system currently working toward the genocide of the white race.

"The democrats are the REAL racists!" Nice meme argument. There's a difference between using violence to oppress minorities and people who oppose you like nazis and using violence to defeat a threat

>people who will implement genocide and oppression if ever given power.
So... the left?

>he wants a repeat of the Years of Lead
lmao this will just make people like them more now

I can only hope you're right. White people have a history of imperialism, war, violence, oppression, etc. White people, to this day, are oppressive and have all of the power, suppressing minorities. Fuck white people

Yeah, I'm sure the people on the opposite side of the fringe as you don't see minorities and others as a threat. Its ok because you do it though.

this was better

so was this

>the only good fascist is a dead one
>beat fascists bloody but don't actually kill them

not really practicing what you preach there, gommie.

the sad thing is you probably just caused another hundred people to swing off the fence and into voting right wing

When Salvini wins the ban on the Italian fascist party will be lifted and you will know terror again.

Shocker. Nazi starts the violence.

Get ready Commie faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

It's nice how you're showing me videos of random people being beaten up for no reason by nazis. It'll never top the leader of a fascist party tied up and being beaten while crying, sorry

It's pretty telling that the best way to improve the world would actually be white genocide.

Specifically liberal-democrat whites. Look at how they ganged-up on a cop that didn't even had the power to fight back with a real weapon. They're cockroaches.

we dominate you wherever you step. you are no match for us. we are alpha. you are beta.

He was probably a commie faggot, so it was wholly justified, Communists have killed millions throughout history and we can't give them a voice to normalize their views.

Do you love Muslims, OP?

Antifa are chads, they'll easily win any civil war. Then it'll be pure open borders and the brown hordes will mop up the tiny remaining white resistance. White antifa women will then become breeding slaves, while white antifa men slave away in the fields and mines.

when will they do anything meaningful? Oh.. you punched a guy! bfd

This, traitors always need to be killed first, enemies can be shown mercy "deported", but never traitors.

Every race without exception had or has that. It is still commonplace in the middle east and Africa. You should educate yourself. Making white people go away changes absolutely nothing in the long run. Except y'all dont know shit about leading the planet.

then why do you want to give up your guns?

If I wasn't smart, I'd tell it was staged.

2% more to Forza Nuova.

Good job you are doing great promoting us. Thank you for creating a new generation of right-wing voters. Were cool because we're not pink haired harpies that demand safe spaces.

I can't see nothing it's really black. Why is there a dude screaming?

It's a leftist, not even human. Commies don't respond well to logic or reason, just let it know of its inevitable future bleeding out on the pavement,

Let me give you a hint... we're going to let the Muslims kill you all and rape your women to death before taking back white nations. And they'll do it all just for the asking... you literally imported your own executioners you stupid fucks.

If you're beating up opposing party members doesn't that make Antifa political terrorists?

And have you folks grow to power? The degenerate, colored hair soy fucks to instill your cultural revolution? Not a single chance fella, your group is funded by the elite and is shilled by the MSM.

You need the system in order to carry out your message, bicker all you want with fascism and capitalism, either way you are in denial of the very statement that you're a puppet for fucking jews.

One day when you throw away this false moral compass, barely hanging on the edge in the face of pure nihilism, you will come back to this site and curse us for showing the dark truth of this world. Which thus completes the process... a festering rage to seek truth.

welcome to Sup Forums

I saw the video with the bearded fat guy getting punched. He came over to these guys wearing MAGA hats after throwing things at them and then tried to fight one. He started it.

>making a martyr without even killing him is a political victory
Congrats, Forza Nuova now has more voters and Luca Traini has more in his defense fund.
Good job faggots.

It would be a win if they killed him

Basically this.
If they had killed him they would have gotten rid of a problem and appeared strong and dangerous.
Now hell continue with resolution and can be a victim for sympathic fencesitters.
I wonder if we get to the point again some dsy were carbombs are used.

I still like to laugh at one-punch Clement Meric. Are all soys so fragile? Die by one punch?

But then little Antifa might go to jail! ):and they're obviously far to fragile to survive there.

>let’s here it for our boys in italy
> commie education
No surprise there

Are you kidding? They'd survive just fine being tyrones bottom.

>White people have a history of imperialism, war, violence, oppression
If you knew anything about history, which clearly you don't, you'd know these are traits of ALL people of ALL races, picking out 'wypipo' like you do, reducing it to a racial issue, shows you up as being a racist, go fuck yourself racist.

HA, good point.

You'd shit yourself if you ever met a real fascist, soyboy.

he only wants you to give up your guns so he can take your kids away as slaves after killing their protectors.

Antifa is predominately funded by child abduction and organ harvesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

They will replace you, they will change your national identity & your religion and when they will be more than you , they will force their Sharia laws . Simple.

I live in a masonic plantation called "Hawaii".

We have shit like you who say because they claim they are "fighting terrorism" anything they do is justified. They have badges and the U.S. government says if I defend myself against them I am a criminal, so they use this to protect meth and child trafficking operations.

Your bosses are "community organizers" up there, but down here they wear shirts that say "Federal Police" and they have the EXACT same chants and slogans except they do everything claiming to be authority and try to hide it from the courts and public. Think of the names and slogans you use saying you are revolutionaries, in fascist states, the same agents give authoritarian fascist agents the same jingoisms, word for word to repeat to their victims.

It by all means makes cucktifa fascist

>Authoritarian Fascists

Learn the difference.

can we eat you?

Play the victim. Get killed. Become the victim.

Winners don't care.

Look boys the facists think they are heros.
Almost as delusional as faggots, kek.

U Antifa faggots are real tough, when you got a gang 2 beat up on ONE person.

You're kissing (((banker))) ass and U love it.

jews are obveously the master race if they running the plannet
its just the snow niggers cant handle it

So, are they still the master race when we gas them all?

how are you gonna gas them when the jew master race has already won
silly snow nigger

By chimpin in da wood an waitin 4 society to collapse en shieet

it will be a jew master race run world

Daily reminder that Hitler was the original SJW.

But da bank nigga's ain't gonna have no usury to keep em fed an shieet.

they currently run the world im sure they got a backup idea

Daily reminder that communists aren't people.

Well nigga we gotta try anyway.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

yes by sitting in da woods and eventually dyeing off

we can steal each others ice skates untill then tho

It must be bait.Noone can be this retarded.R-right guys?

just a while ago some commies got shanked in Perugia, so meh

you shouldnt punch anyone you massive faggot.
these "nazis" your punching are not a real threat to anyone. they are a meme organization dedicated to have fun on the internet. its like kicking children who are handicapped and in a weelchair.
its just tasteless

No nigga dey be da one's dyin out when dere bunkers run out of food an shiet, while we forest nigga's grow up our dirt KFC.

>failed liberal arts student

Incorrect. Also he was a distinguished soldier, in contrast with draft-dodging leftist pussyfarts.

Haha yeah they are advocating genocide of white people resisting genocide of white people while simultaneously saying they're resisting genocide and don't actually see the problem.

You do not realize what will happen to "your boys" when they will be inside a carabinieri barracks ...
Believe me, what happens there, often does not end in the newspapers.

Antifa
>uses masks
>gangs up like niggers do
>degenerate
>communist
>sucks banker cock
>useless idiots
Yeah sure bud you’re better than us for sure

jew master race can run a planet already no one gon be dyeing

now gimme dat ice skate or ima stone you niga

My God we're inevitably going to literally kill you fucking people.

whats a carabinieri barracks

>he states facts
>facts don't count

dumbfuck

Remember the day will come when we do all the thing you did to us 10 fold. I hope you meditate on that.

Carabinieri are something in between MPs and a federal police, by their barracks I think he means their stations

This. OP hates his family, his culture, his race and his nation and is happy to be a dhimmi under Islam, surrounded by muds and nigs. When Italy is no more the rest of the world will look on with horror as the remaining Antifa whites are raped and murdered by the ungrateful savages.

Aren't nazis a minority though?

You know nothing about world history

>The state owns all
>the state is the sole provider
>We represent the state so everything we do is godly

Authoritarian fascists who protect meth and pedo networks.

Dey not run da planet dey just run da money, we don't need dem to get our ground gibs.

Dis my ice skate house nigga, it mine and i gunna pop a cap in yo ass if y'all try an take it.

and now we understand why people are beating each other up in the streets
well done OP it took you all of five seconds to understand the proper nuance behind current politics

You mean Totalitarian degenerates, right? what do you think happened to the Mafia in Italy? or the child sex rings in Germany around WW2?

Here's a hint, they only came back when the war was over.

Ummmm how many did it take again? Because we have NO PROBLEM dropping you faggots XD

youtube.com/watch?v=IfHg0HKZvcY

i got a stone right here niga if you dont gimme dat skate

and as said i think if they were trying to do something they would have plans to run it properly

Den iz poppin you bitch!

its not like their fucking omniscient. Society will collapse one day, they might have a few preclusion but they are betting everything on making this society work for them. They are a small minority, who will control nothing. Its like thinking that the Roman Emperors would still have power after Rome fell.

Guys yesterday were stabbed two guys of "Potere al Popolo" a communist lists.
Probably it was its soldier that attacked the FN guy.

You must be over 18 to post in this site

im saying the society wont fall
ima get my homies you btch niga you fukt wit the wrong nigga

Lol glad to see someone is aware that the loney left has turn left so many times that there actual right wing extremists.
The real left is all about democracy and freedom of speech, even if what you have to say is racist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre

liveleak.com/view?i=c7a_1377044662

cute

Kek

Is it wrong to exterminate cockroaches or communists?