The Reflection 05

Wherein Eleanor isn't completely useless.

Another one and half minute recap. Is this show aimed at americans or something?

You are aware that anime also does this, right?

No I-guy and minimum X-on this week means the episode was unable to reach it's full potential.

Please dont bully Eleanor.

Though I actually liked this episode aside from the scene when everyone was showing of their powers to Eleanor. It felt a little corny.

I agree. The action scenes were kinda dark but it was alright.

Even X-on was surprised and impressed that Eleanor could actually do usefull stuff.

she's only for bully

I'm addicted to the ost.
Sky Show is now my ringtone.

full version wasn't much of an improvement desu

Is the full version out? I can only find the demo version.

Eleanor being extra useful? Nice. Its nice to see the thread still alive too.

I still enjoyed it.

It's out, check the usual place.

I know a lot of people here like to shit on this show but I like it, it's like I'm watching superhero cartoons from the 90's.

It's got a nostalgic feeling to it while still being obviously modern and new

Alright, how did the group of reflected not fight back against NotMagneto?

EXCELSIOR!

Come on man? Bubbles, growing plants? Their powers are for money scheming, not for fightin baddies.
Also, hooray we're going to Texas next week!

out of the ones we've seen, there has to be ones that are offensive somewhat

Some of us enjoy it too user, don't worry.

The music at pic related scene tears me up, I understand that it was made to make the audience feel the wonder and shit but shit just crack me up.

The plant thing could be used to immobilize people or sharp hard wood to stab with and those vine plants is tough as fuck and the bubbles can easily disorient when you fuck the enemy with it enough.

Sasuga.

I really liked the acoustic version even if it was short. And "Sky Show (”Bel Air” Reflected & Extended Mix)" was very fun.

It's just me or the show is getting more interesting and likeable with each new episode? Still the bigger problem is the pacing, all these 5 episodes could have easily fit in 3 without losing any important content.

>they were underwater
Bubble bubble black woman power is pretty cool.

Nice episode, I guess the "not my problem my relatives are reflected" girl gonna use her power and kick ass.

this feels like the 90s X-Men cartoon except not as fun