Coping with the daily grind of being an ugly loser

>be me
>be an ugly beta 27 year old male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club or party
>too ugly and not normie enough to pass job interviews for better jobs
>become the ugly loser loner nobody talks to within one day of all my jobs
>have fully taken the blackpill / lookspill and know I will have a life ten times harder than any normie's
>feel like a cuck when working hard because women and Chads get everything handed to them
>being outside is demoralising because people seem disgusted by me but being inside makes me feel like my youth is gone
>get lied to by a society that wants to use me as a disposable battery

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adambardy/
youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Become a serial killer and have fun.

it IS possible for you to turn things around. That is a fact and you know it, with the right effort and persistence you CAN bootstrap. You need encouragement? I'm here for you buddy.

At least you have work.

>Be me.
>27
>Unemployed.
>Never worked
>You need to have contacs to work in this shithole country.
>Full Neet 24h
>I see no change in the near future.

Please sombody hire me in anything

Take the black pill

Get a hobby. Be better at it than anyone else.
Live for something or die for nothing.

i'd say go for moneymaxing or go murder people cuz when ur ugly ur the bad person anyway

>tfw i have a terrorist/serial killer face
>the good side is that everyone respects me
but no one wants to be my friend

>be security guard
>working on places full of people that are like OP
>fearing for my life every day cus those nerds may be planning a happening

Troubled youth in this thread.
Looks is the easy part, 2-4 hours in a gym fix that. You do not need to become the Arnold, just to be fit and generally show that you take care about yourself. Mostly it's enough to get a girlfriend.
Social expirience is the hard part, i personally kinda fixed it by the work.
Thing is as you'll start to look better you'll feel more confident which will help you interracting.
Do not blame the society, blame your parents.

Lift weights AND dress well. Also carry yourself with self respect and keep your boundaries. That will be enough for most people to respect you.

faggots, call my companies number... they target the desperate and loyal for jobs..
18002738255 (US NUMBER)

just remember to run if you don't have a gun, you don't want to be the cuck stuck holding the bullet

You have swallowed a black pill that’s all it is

Please just shoot up a mosque or kebab shop.

1 push up today. Tomorrow 2. Keep it going. By the time it's starts getting hard you'll be in a routine.

this, my hobbies are the only thing that keeps me from killing myself....this is super sad...but I guess its better than nothing...

I like whatching videos about ancient civilizations... some say thats only gonna make you more depress but theres some comfyness to it, I guess theres some comfort withing the caos in the continuos dying and rebirth.

the meanigless of life makes it have meaning some how???

>inb4 LE SLIDE THREAD!!!! THERE ARENT ENOUGH HOGG THREADS REEEEEEE

You're doing the good thing, nips.

Ponies, booze, gym.

that's what you get for being a dumb wojakposter

>posting aho milf
muh dik

let me accelerate your way to KYSsing yourselve, user
>is a god among men
>shacked up with his pure highschool sweetheart
>is a member of armed forces of his country
>lives a nice wholesome life
>lives in a homogenous ethno state (SK)
instagram.com/adambardy/

lookism.com

you are welcome brother

Yeah become an Engrish teacher like this guy. Butt ugly but white guys still get laid a lot in Asia

unban me realrob you roiding hunk

It's enough to get a gf in a country where half of the male population is dead or in jail. Not in Anglo countries where various factors grossly overinflate the pussy value

Lucas is far more complicated than what the audience gives him credit for.

The Prequels explore Lucas' marriage/relationship to Marcia, and how the divorce affected Lucas films, Marcia got 1/2 of everything in the split and destroyed Lucas' vision for Skywalker Range and the future of independent film making. It was the divorce that Lucas cites as the reason for turning into Darth Vader. The love story arc is Lucas' relationship with Marcia (Wife), where Lucas is Anakin and Marcia is Padme, this eventually ends in a split between the two(messy divorce), and Lucas himself turns into Darth Vader.

Star Wars itself was a platform for the career of Harrison Ford. Han Solo's character is based upon Lucas also, Solo is actually a representation of the origins of NASCAR drivers, who were originally smugglers who tuned their cars to go faster than what the law could.
Han's character in Star Wars is a continuation of Lucas' previous film American Graffiti, which also stars Harrison Ford as a street racer from the 50s. Han Solo is a smuggler/racer who's always fine tuning his vehicle/spaceship in Star Wars.

> History article on NASCAR's origins in the Prohibition era
> www.history.com/news/how-prohibition-gave-birth-to-nascar

Lucas himself was a racing car enthusiast and was potentially going to become a racer, but on June 12, 1962, then 17-year-old George Lucas was in a serious car crash which he said was as a miracle that he survived, Lucas would go on to explore this aspect of his life in the 1973 film American Graffiti. Lucas spent a lot of time working in a Mechanic's, this is how he got into filming in the first place. It is the basis for the Pod Racing theme in the Phantom Menace, it is George who is the child entering into the world of filmaking. The Le Mans time/short is also the basis of THX
> youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc

LUCAS = LUC
AS = ANAKIN SKYWALKER

You think that's bad I went from party going Chad degenerate socialite with a large group of friends and an ok job to being a blackpilled no permanent job neet that can't endure my old friends so I stopped contacting everyone. It hurts harder knowing that my prime has come and gone while I question why I changed than it does knowing you've always been you

So long as you aren't enormously fat and smelly/spotty I'll be your mate. We'll go for a pint and a chat. Where do you live

>shacked up with his pure highschool sweetheart
>is a member of armed forces of his country

You're going to get cucked. Just warning you.

Wow how photogenic

Same boat senpai

How you get treated in life, work, school is almost 100% based on how you look. It's unavoidable. Its offensive how people try to blue pill you about this when they act the same way irl without even thinking about it

>one post by this ID

Are they going to give me green card and/or citizenship? Idc what job, I can clean toilets only if I can live in America

Lifting weights is for tryhards. Face is what matters. And it's the same genes that make you good looking that make you have a natural good frame and muscles

slovakian armed forces aren't imperialistic
having a highschool sweetheart is the surest way of making it in the long run when it comes to family matters
yeah, I'm full of envy; probably has a high IQ too due to natural selection

Why does he look like a gypsy?

As a man who is genuinely ugly - as in physically deformed to the point people assume Im retarded - know that it can always be worse and likewise that you can find happiness in ways you wouldnt expect

dat cope

Also anyone fucking PISSED that they basically are excluded from social media cause they're not good looking? 24/7 all we hear about is Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, tinder etc which are an absolute waste of time if you're not good looking, but if you are its an endless validation stream like never before in human history.. and of course the standards are way lower for girls cause they have a vagine

>only 27yo
dude u still have so much more to look forward neetlife to. I'm 39 and still have zero. Never had steady job, never had female, no friends, still stuck at parent house. Always been physically fit and healthy, intelligent and got STEM degree, got decent portofolio of code and finished projects but no employer will touch me because never had job. Only way out is either make killer app, or get shit tier road sweeper job, which is hard to do cos I'm over qualified. But not too glum. I did get a couple of months work looking after my Grandad in his last alzheimers months ( hard job ) and I decided to blow the money on a treat : broke my virgin status by going to Thailand at age 37. Was good, would recommend. If I ever get money I know I can go to low beta paradise - Thailand again.
Just be glad you've got another 12 years more than me neet life to burn. Only thing I've got over u is that I'm not uggo. But it was no use being goodlooking when I was young, cos I was too autist to speak to females, which immediately turned them off me.

>12 years
u are richer than me

She's like an 8 by Western standards without seeing her body but i think he could do better in Slovakia

politics is fucking cope and distraction from not being good looking, end of story

looks fade, user but character is 4lyf
agreed that she's punching above her weight but life ain't a beauty pageant

I feel for you user.. we can never be happy. Maybe even Chad is depressed he only came in 2 model's mouth's today , but probably not

What can you do?

Assuming you are just someone who is ugly by lazyness (and most people are) there is a surprisingly a lot of ways to find joy even as a very very ugly man

It literally is a fucking beauty pageant, that's why all these people are sucking his and her dick on Instagram, otherwise you wouldn't even know he exists

Everything else (money etc) is just cope or a means to access youth and beauty. We can't escape it

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Laziness as in I don't make enough money for plastic surgery? Probably, but I'm resigned at this point, 30 is too late, don't have the balls like I did when I was younger when I would try just because I could say I did. Weight lifting is bullshit and doesn't matter for looks unless you have a good face already..

But yeah I play computer games and watch TV shows and shit which is fun but I find it's harder and harder for me to keep interest these days.. I know when I'm dying I will regret wasting all this time but it's not like it was my choice

I don't deny that looks aren't important when it comes to social success such as reproductive options/popularity and employment opportunities but when it comes to personal relationships that transcend superficiality, character trumps everything
the main problem with "ugly" people is they don't even try, resign to their so-called fate and nobody gets to know their character even if they are good people
people root for the underdog but he has to try in order to accomplish or become something

Lel, are you telling me that you have such an ugly face that you can't get fit?
This is something new.
The idea is to not look like a potato wrapped in greasy mlp t-shirt. Girls like that.

Do not leave Estonia. You'll regret it.

Character is a function of physical appearance. Look up "halo effect". If you're good looking people will automatically like you and rationalize subconsciously that it's because you're cool, funny, interesting even if none of these things are true, and if you're ugly they will think of various justifications why they hate you. That's why everyone hangs on every word when Chad is talking but when it's an uglier guy they just talk over him or walk away . Chad really has to be a complete piece of shit for people to dislike him and even then they will always seek his approval and be prepared to forgive everything at a moment's notice

try > fail > pick yourself up ; repeat
apathy is death.
life is pain.

good luck user.

Actually, if you have an ugly face, you really SHOULD lift to make up for it.

The same genes that make your face look handsome, make you get muscles, because your face is an advertisement for your genetics (ie high testosterone). The same reason we like girls with big eyes and lips and certain features that show estrogen. You can't seperate the two. And girls specifically value guys faces way more than their bodies, guys will pump and dump butterface girls. Just dont be fat.

About the same situation. I'm handsome, I have an appeal and people are nice to me but I'm missing something. Never had real friends, never had a girlfriend and I'm totally inept at human interactions.

oh
now I see OP
>1 post by this ID
its a shillpost, maybe to get other anons to sympathise by posting their own shit lives, i.e. datamining

make a tinder account and see how many matches you get from hot girls then we will see if youre good looking or just delusional

what would even be the point. And it's not like Reddit and other forums aren't full of this shit. Stop coping.. your online politics are meaningless and a diversion from reality