imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb20
>Sy air defense on high alert as Israeli warplanes were seen flying along the Syrian-Lebanese border
>White Helmets are reportedly planning on staging a false chemical attack in the E Ghouta region
>Reports; 3 trucks loaded with ‘tons’ of chlorine enter Idlib from Turkey
>NDF reportedly now mobilizing troops, vehicles and armor in large numbers to enter Afrin and assist Kurdish forces
>Erdogan: Turkish Army will encirle Afrin, speed up operation "our flag...will go up on a flagpole towards the height it deserves”
>Erdogan spokesman calls reports on Syrian pro-govt forces entering Afrin ‘propaganda’
>Rebels capture Zaitounah, Arab Wiran, Aj-Jamiliyah, Deir Sawan, Sourani, Hayati, Sharqanli, Marwana Fouqani, Marwana Thatani and Kawlki from Kurds
>Senior Israeli general warns of ‘increased chances of war’ in Golan Heights
>Death toll in E Damas increases as SAA and jihadists clash, SOHR claims at least 45 people killed during SAA ops in Zamalka, Harasta, Mesraba, and ‘Ayn Tarma
>E Ghouta; Jaysh Al-Islam strengthening defenses in preparation for upcoming SAA offensive
>Taliban fighters overran four security outposts in Farah, western Afghanistan, killing 24 policemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
tagesschau.de/ausland/angriffe-ostghouta-103.html
almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-confirms-syrian-troops-not-leave-afrin-turkish-attack/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-syrian-warplanes-artillery-team-blast-militant-defenses-across-east-damascus-amid-escalating-operation/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiSpkyOdko
twitter.com/Acemal71/status/966259225952473088
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966256090236227585
youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966006912428007424
twitter.com/op_shield/status/966233257829437440
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
almasdarnews.com/article/latest-battle-map-northern-aleppo-february-21st-update/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966258218199650304
battleships-cruisers.co.uk/kitty_hawk_class.htm
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/966274832592642050
almasdarnews.com/article/hts-withdraws-strategic-town-idlib-ahrar-al-sham-full-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=vjhWx5t-nWA
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/966277272243261440
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966279704369131520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

It's awake

me>shit>jewish jew>r/sg kh*mmies except al i-tranNEET>al i-tranNEET

>Block you path
What would you do /sg/?

tagesschau.de/ausland/angriffe-ostghouta-103.html
media in full swing
>oh no, people die in war
>ghouta greatest massacre
>assad super evil
>and smth smth in Afrin, but meh who cares

>Maltese Aircraft Carrier.jpg
>its actually an american carrier

>YPG confirms Syrian troops did not leave Afrin after Turkish attack
On Wednesday, the official representative of the Kurdish militia has confirmed to Sputnik that the Syrian popular forces had entered Afrin despite Turkish shelling.

“We maintain contact with the Syrian army, authorities in Afrin and the Kurdish self-defense units (YPG). The forces sent [to Afrin] are directed from the Syrian government, from the command of the Syrian army. Erdogan turned out to be a bad road policeman today, saying that he stopped the movement of Syrian forces that were heading to Afrin. These words are wrong, the forces are is already in Afrin,” YPG spokesman Reizan Hedu said.

According to him, dozens of journalists came under artillery fire at the entrance to the canton of Afrin, while covering the movement of the Syrian forces’ column’s movement toward Afrin.

“The [Turkish] president, the government and the Turkish media made statements with a confessional implication, stating that these forces are Shiite. We in Syria are proud of our confessional and national diversity. We have been rebuffing Turkish aggression for 32 days, which in military terms has been unsuccessful. They may have advanced to a number of positions, but in general the military campaign has been unsuccessful,” he added.

Meanwhile, President Tayyip Erdogan’s spokesman Ibrahim Kalin stated on Wednesday that Turkey was in talks with the Syrian government, with Russia and Iran as mediators.

almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-confirms-syrian-troops-not-leave-afrin-turkish-attack/

Me>/sg/ regulars>Ebinjew>k*rds>n*w f*gs>m*m*e fl*gs>Jewish Jewess>Maghresoy

we ve all seen vids of militia going back to saa borders though.

Here it is exactly the same

>Russian, Syrian warplanes and artillery all team up to blast militant defenses across east Damascus amid escalating operation

On the night Tuesday to Wednesday, Russian and Syrian airpower teamed up over the skies of Damascus, blasting militant defenses across rebel-held East Ghouta with dozens of airstrikes.

According to military-affiliated sources, Russian and Syrian warplanes conducted well in excess of forty pin-point airstrikes within a matter of hours.

The joint bombardment targeted rebel tactical positions, gatherings, equipment and movements across the militant-controlled districts of Douma, Hamourya, Saqba, Zamalka, Ayrn Tarma and Uataya.

Moreover, Syrian Army rocket artillery delivered dozens of ground to ground missiles strikes across East Ghouta in supplementation to the airstrikes by Russian and Syrian jets.

According to Al-Masdar News journalist Ibrahim Joudeh, the escalation of air and artillery attacks against militant groups by pro-government forces in eastern Damascus is a sure sign that the Syrian Army will soon commence its much anticipated ground offensive to begin the reduction of the long-standing East Ghouta pocket.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-syrian-warplanes-artillery-team-blast-militant-defenses-across-east-damascus-amid-escalating-operation/

It's in Maltese territory.
Ours by divine right!

Yeah, kurds are most likely lying as usual.

Kurds are going to get fucked hard by arty

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiSpkyOdko

>HURRRRRRRRRR SAA COMMIES GETTING INTO EFRIN WILL STOP THE TURKISH ARMY DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>twitter.com/Acemal71/status/966259225952473088

Turk wewuzzing is laughable

>wet dreams about malta beighn an ondependent and poweful country
counter this you ching-chong

>liberated
>from the people who lived there for decades

This is like when NATO liberates a country from its elected government.

>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966256090236227585
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
r/sg
B T F O
T........F
F........T
O F T B

Ignore the fags you’re one of the best contributors here

>Source?
Google filetism heresy. It's banned in orthodox, and it's one of the reasons why hohols still officially don't have their own patriarch, and Filaret is heretic.
>Catholicism itself is not that bad desu, it's europeans who are degenerates.
Well, catholicism is true european religion, so it's degenerate's religion)
>never heard of African black racists and black supremacy?
Lol, does they have own Hitler?
However I can believe to black racism, some pure black african negros are really cute in its own way instead of mixed arabian shit skinned muslims.
>Look goyim, kurds are white and secular, you shall support them
Fuck, it's something familiar.

Isn't Malta part of the British retirement fund or something? I thought english grandpas are 90% of your GDP.

>filetism
Phyletism*
Its literally just greek for tribalism, a word that english has and you should use instead.

this spam thread is the one case where russian troll bots spamming USA social media is actually true

you guys know 99% of people skip this retarded thread and it has no impact, right?

>ypg
>legitimate elected government
I hate the Turks as much as anyone but that’s a retarded comparison

Say that to JAcob FRank faggot ..

wrong pic

wtf i'm a Cruz missile now

It’s a good place to occasionally drop redpills in defense of Trumps strategy in Syria but you’re right it’s mostly shills.

this is u
not bad, not bad.
There are also many Assad memes lower in the page.

>jewish cultism
what's new

>thread personalities

300 years is pretty fucking new to me but I am a bit retarded you know SAbbatha.. youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

>that reviewbra
kek

tfw your national army yells "Takfiiiir!" and "Allahu Ackbaaaar!"
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966006912428007424

Oh, thanks to correction. Phyletism is official russian orthodox term for this sort of heresy, according to wiki, so it's more correct word instead tribalism.

FUG YU ROSSIA MALTA STRONK!
I though Bulgarians made up 90% of Britain's workforce.
Based.
No homo, of course.

>φυλετισμός - racism, tribalism
I think greek word is more suitable.
>Google
Got it, gracias.
>catholicism is true european religion, so it's degenerate's religion)
Your post offends Malta, habibi.)
>However I can believe to black racism, some pure black african negros are really cute
The point was not your aesthetic preferences. The point is every nation and every race can be nationalistic and racist in it's own way. Ho тo тaкoe.
>Fuck, it's something familiar.
Oy vey. They all use manuals written by the same people. It's not a rocket science.

ASS*d BTFO
>twitter.com/op_shield/status/966233257829437440
>e shaab e souri wahed
>after getting assraped by those fuckers a few days ago
>being this c*cked
>still it didn't stop the ERDOGAN

What, you don't like /soc/faggotry in your generals?

no

Yeah, the russians keep accusing us of phyletism even though our church is older than theirs, its pretty weird.
Not like the orthadox church was ever united in the first place. It was literally born in conflict.

theres a few faggots here whose only source of validation in life comes from being recognized for their faggotry in this thread

Salting Carthage was not a mistake.

Pretty much this.
All namefags should be hanged.

thisIt's just (You)whoring and wanking off on the fact that people are talking about you

faggots gonna faggot.. but you know what they said .. we can be like they are .. dont fear the fucking faggotry ambrace it twink .. youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

This thread is full of muslims, shitskins, slavs and other subhumans. Disgusting TBQH.

>memeflag

Into the hidden comments container it goes!

>slavs and other subhumans
I can smell a mutt behind this memeflag.

You're just jealous that some people here have great personalities and make unique, meaningful contributions to this thread, while you just sit there being a big fat grumpy pants!

Whiter than you, John

>hurr durr
>a mutt
>that flag
That's rich coming from literal mongolian rape baby. Go suck Putin's dick vodkanigger.

>la creatura

lmaooo the fact that it's speeding up for the turks even though they're operating at the regular pace says a lot about the ABSOLUTE STATE of the k*rds

K*rds will probably retreat until they strike a deal with Assad so that he can clean up their mess

>Malta
No exceptions. Yeah, they have great culture, beautiful gothic churches, they really good in it and many other things. But they always deal in absolutes, from medieval fanaticism to modern tolerance etc. Deep inside they always remain barbarians, heh)
>aesthetic preferences
It actually matters. Arabs love white women, so do you think they can be racists?
>They all use manuals written by the same people
I know, but sometimes it looks ridiculous.

Turkey wants to connect their territory around the border and keep the high ground.

They are not interested in going deeper into Afrin.

They want to cutoff YPG from being able to smuggle stuff into PKK in Turkey etc.

SAA will be on the other side of the border to turkish troops and secure YPG not setting up military operations.

You will see a similar operation in Manbij soon.

>You will see a similar operation in Manbij soon.
OH NO NO NO NO

>Turkish operation in Manbij soon
I think you are are forgetting something.

>Latest battle map of northern Aleppo: February 21st update
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:15 P.M.) – The Turkish-backed rebels have managed to triple their gains in the Afrin region of northern Aleppo over the last two weeks, giving them a big advantage over the Kurdish-led YPG forces.

Led by the Free Syrian Army (FSA), the Turkish-backed rebels took control of ten localities in the Afrin region on Tuesday, forcing the YPG to further retreat towards the Syrian military’s lines.

In response to these latest gains by the Turkish-backed rebels, the Syrian government forces have deployed to the city of Afrin to help safeguard the region from the advancing Turkish-backed rebels.

While they have yet to deploy to the front-lines, the pro-government National Defense Forces (NDF) are expected to aid the YPG in the coming days, as they both attempt to forestall the progress of the Turkish-backed rebels.
almasdarnews.com/article/latest-battle-map-northern-aleppo-february-21st-update/

>Southern Rebels started bombardment campaign on military sites located in #Daraa province in support of E. #Ghouta facing relentless Regime attacks.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966258218199650304

Is erdy going to commit?

Fucking hell, it is becoming a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

when was that pic taken?

>they always deal in absolutes
I... I-i can't disagree with that post.
(besides the part you call us barbarians, of course)
I'm just here waiting for the first Turko-Syrian War.
No idea to be honest.
Sorry to dissappoint.

yeah you cant really tell what the mad sultan is up to

Kurd lies.

found it

>USS John F Kennedy at Malta, June 2004.

battleships-cruisers.co.uk/kitty_hawk_class.htm

>Turkey being this retarded

Constantinople soon.

Ave Maria, ora pro nobis.

>Was launched this morning, convoys from Khanzur near Sinjar and from Qamishli and Tel pass in the direction of Afrin in solidarity with the people of the region in the face of brutal Turkish aggression

google translated from
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/966274832592642050

Contributor of bullshit

> No exceptions. Yeah, they have great culture, beautiful gothic churches, they really good in it and many other things. But they always deal in absolutes, from medieval fanaticism to modern tolerance etc. Deep inside they always remain barbarians, heh)
Looks like you're right. Centuries of religious oppression are to blame. Compare them to orthodox countries, we never had inquisition etc, in medieval times our church was way more tolerant, maybe it was the thing that prevented us from falling to western level of degeneracy, among others.
>Arabs love white women, so do you think they can be racists?
Anglos love indian women, murricans love east asians, the french love maghrebi girls etc. At the other hand some slavic women tend to like caucasian or turkish men. It doesn't correlate at all.
> I know, but sometimes it looks ridiculous.
Sometimes i wish i worked for Soros foundation or something. Minimal input, minimal creativity, but i bet checks are huge.

>HTS withdraws from strategic town in Idlib, Ahrar Al-Sham in full control
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:30 P.M.) – Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham has officially withdrawn from the strategic town of Ariha in the Idlib Governorate, today, after an agreement was put in place with Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham.

According to the terms of the agreement, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham will withdraw from the town in order to avoid any potential clashes with Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham, as many civilians still remain inside of Ariha.

Ariha is a strategic town that is located along the Idlib-Hama Highway; its proximity to the provincial capital also makes it a top priority for any military.

Despite the successful agreement in Ariha, clashes between Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and the newly formed Jabhat Tahrir Souriya (Ahrar Al-Sham/Nouriddeen Al-Zinki alliance) group did take place at the towns of Tarmala and Aurum Al-Joz.

These clashes resulted in Jabhat Tahrir Souriya taking full control of the aforementioned towns in the Idlib Governorate.
Jabhat Tahrir Souriya also took control of the northern Hama towns of Hawsh Al-Qasabiyah and Baarbo after a short battle with HTS.
almasdarnews.com/article/hts-withdraws-strategic-town-idlib-ahrar-al-sham-full-control/

>video:
Jabhat Tahrir Souriya attacking HTS out
youtube.com/watch?v=vjhWx5t-nWA

I can't wait

Is it true that iranian backed militias retreated on the advice of russia after warning shots from turkey? Did erdogan just out play the global powerhouses?

Imagine being this deluded.

We've had quite a few Air Craft Carriers in our ports.
From the Asturias to the Illustrious.
Needles to say it can become a bit confusing at times.
>religious oppression
>inquisition
For the record the Inquisition was greatly exaggerated by Protestant propagandists who had a monopoly on the media. (printing press)
For example in 500 years, only 3000 people were executed by the Spanish Inquisition.
In Malta itself only seven people were ever sentenced to death here, of which only one execution was carried out.
S O O N

>#IS gives #HTS fighters inside the Yarmouk Camp 3 days to surrender
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/966277272243261440

>surrendering to isis

seems entirely reasonable

They entered Afrin without an order from Assad. Sure it wasn't in Russia's plan.

I can see the future

Has anyone seen the comment section on hoholmaps? It's just one big Turkroach circle jerk, kinda sickening tbqh

t. shitposter

Crusade when?

> #OliveBranch forces took over Qarah Baba located NW. of #Rajo.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966279704369131520

TL;DR on turkeys involvement since they attacked the kurds?

>being this delusional

k*rds die

thats about it.

THIS
Which one made me look delusional?

I can relate to erdy since just over Turkey's south-southeastern border is PKK commieshits. I hate commieshits. If erdy's concern is only commies, he should have just made an official agreement to the Syrian Government to final solution these cretins early on. And if ever burgers were to fuck shit up again, erdy should have just given them the ottoman slap and give no fucks to the rest of NATO.

Had it all been done once ISISfags became a real and viable threat, Iran might have not been too intrusive and would only be limited to Iraq at this point in time and the burgers would have no way to make bases 'n' shieet inna north-northeastern Syria since a joint force of TAF and SAA would have been manning various outposts there.

TL;DR: The war could have been over long ago.

Doesn't it make more sense for Assad to ally Turkey and drive the Kurds out?

>k*rds
>*

Why