Interesting finds on David Hogg’s reddit account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last one above. Seems like this kid was kind of a gun nut until recently.

I read through... seems like a real kid, but obviously MK Ultra mind control. He’s... strange. Very smart and well versed however. Reposted Jeb is a Mess.

I would think the experience of seeing 17 kids at school get mowed down would change his stance.

Skinny little faggot

And? He told Anderson Cooper he was 2A proponent.

>Very smart
He's literally retarded and was in a school for mentally disabled kids.

Well yeah everyone is born liking guns thats why we know its a god given right

Sauce?

>no archives
>msm narrative
>meme flag
Fuck off spook

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

Anyone know where this pic was taken? Is that a phone number under the we deliver part?

the little sandnigger faggot probably stuck up his ass cause his dad wasn't home and he needed his ass stretched

Depends on how you define crisis actor. As in staging the whole shooting, no, but in like:
>shooting happens
>makes global news
>media comsumers expect first hand report
>children to traumatized to speak coherent
>bring crisis actor to tell story
Then yes, he is a crisis actor. Msm just did again the mistake to politisize it. Now the whole industry of dummy reports may blow right into their face

Okay so it's this California Mexican restaurant. Havr they explained why his whole background is in Cali? Havent been following the story much.

Digits don't lie

Checked

Is that Hoggs saying, "Fuck College" and "Fuck College and Fuck the SAT" find those threads and date them.
We need to prove that fucker is too old to be in High School, and is a college student.

Hexes. It's got to be true.

Stop trying to take our guns then.

Digits confirm

Thanks for linking the account, faggot.

why are there never any crisis actor whistle blowers?

kid seems like a real fruitcake

That trigger control...
>triggered.jpg

heheh pardon the grammar, sometimes I quickpost in a weak thread and don't pay much attention to spell check/missing words. hahaha

so in the one about an anal probe he writes
>T. Butthole
obviously he comes to Sup Forums in some capacity. might even be ITT

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

The hiden 666 get doesn't lie

791-2272

honestly my thought is that the democratic party is going broke so they were sloppy this time

David TidePod Hogg is the bastard son of Anderson Cooper.

David "I'm not a crisis actor" Hogg was the shooter!

bump

David Hogg AMA on Pol official request. Do it David, you scrawny little cocksmoker.

My brethren!!!! This is B.Sampler
Focus on the eye witnesses , the actual evidence and video footage they don't want you to see...
Focus on the censored body bag footage, focus on the copy PASTA questions
Where are the bullets
Where is the camera footage ect..
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Seen this copypasta all morning

He's still a democrat plant

actually read the reddit posts drumpftards. hes talking about how he hates standardized tests because if you fuck up on them you cant go to the college you want. hes not complaining about being in college.

Notice the road is closed for the shoot?

fucking everywhere

bump

can someone tell me when pic related was taken? was it while he was in cali and appeared on the news? or was this a separate cali trip?

standardized tests are for school and school district funding and progress tracking. not for college admissions you fucking shill. try harder.

bump

He talks about it in his reddit. For his ADD and speach impediment.
Which is what they'll use to blame is botched interview he couldn't remember shit for.

>David Hogg
is this what they're sliding?
another agents son gets busted on the job
sloppy, very sloppy

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.