Self loathing white feminazi Amber Tamblyn indulging in her usual 'I love blacks' nonsense

its a fun movie, whats the problem? not everything is about race, blacks dont hate white movies, why should white people have to hate black movies?

>not everything is about race

that's where you are wrong kiddo

only in your mind kiddo

off yourself

Yeah...but you know that's not what's going on here.

> woman's opinion
> social media

Yeah, nah, fuck off princess. You're not 12 anymore. Start acting like an adult.

Who cares? Why are you making a thread about some slut on social media? Threads like these should be purged for the sheer stupidity of such an act.

>Fag in ID
btfo fag

Stfu u racist nazi

why is david cross's wife relevant?

amen desu I decided to give it a try yesterday and wasn't disappointed. I sat by a very well dressed black man and we cheered and oooh shieet'd thruout the movie. I'm proud to say I left that theatre knowing I made a friend with someone who Sup Forums tries to pin me against. I hope one of these days you all will experience a true connection with a fellow man no matter the colour of his skin.

>call this a black movie
>i..its not about race guys

It's an American superhero movie. You're all useless idiots falling for a hollywood promotion stunt.

my god

political statement

i dont

its

im

im literally

shaking

even assuming it's reasonable to sit through the 25th marvel movie in the last 3 years, at best these marvel movies are a decent way to kill 2 hours. The odds that the nigger one just happens to be perfect and life changing and omg I'm wordless is so stupid and obviously forced

Who ?

who is that?

you're just projecting your insecurities about your lack of self-identity on a tweet.

you don't know her intent behind it anymore than she knows your intent behind your degenerate posts.

Isn't there like an article of blacks leaving the cinema becsuse they found out it was a super hero film? Ya can't pretend this isn't about race