What is Solar Warden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDRvqlYGvpM
youtube.com/watch?v=B3tb5VreLO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corey Goode's dumbass psy op.

A fleet of 16 ships that patrol our solar system.
Dark Fleet patrols farther out.

We are the ayy lmaos.

Any way for other NATO country service members to sign up for either if they are legit?

Dark fleet is mostly old German stock.
CIA trades them all the Opiates and H from Afghanistan.
Interplanetary smack dealers. The only thing from this planet with value is the opiates.
A leaf should know, they use your Northern ice sheet for landings and take offs.
DF allows NO religions, written religions are banned.

>What is Solar Warden?

bullshit.

Is the crew le 56%

how any germans are hiding in caverns/inner earth ?havent their colonies been wiped off in mars ?

Green lantern is the only sensible answer

No knowledge on it obviously, but it would explain why Alert is still operated as a base by the RCAF.

Im asking if your government is open to using RCAF personnel on a loan basis for this, obviously so many NDA papers shoved up my ass I would never need to wipe after a dump again but...Exploring the stars is an intoxicating career option, if only temporarily

Then learn Spike drives.
The US Government doesn't do most of the recruiting.
Americans pay for most of it though.

Ask Al Gore, he invented them.

tell me about space nazis david

The Jedi. Why do you think star wars is pushed so hard? We are Sith.

Who does the recruiting then? I dont see myself being content flinging Ch-135's or (maximum effort and efficiency achieved) CF-18's for 20 years. Switching into Engineering in September and either going Nuclear Eng or sticking with the physics degree+eventual masters.

Im no dumbass by any means, I do get disappointed in all that is initially offered by society however.

NAVY engineers.

Thanks user, I will keep my ears peeled when able to opt for transfer terms. Might get lucky and talk to the right people there.

H-Hey! This is top secret...

the first phase of PROJECT: ORb

Suck up to any NAVY brass you meet.

>Corey Goode
Is this the guy that has that series of videos about a secret space program?
>manned space stations around jupiter and saturn
>slave colony on mars
>near instantaneous travel spacecraft
>moonbase(s) divided between humans and alien races like antartctica
>actual fucking stargate portals to distant galaxies
Shit was so insane that it actually made interesting viewing

Stargate was a documentary

I wish they hadn't ruined that great movie with that gay show

>Super advanced space travel technology
>Has trouble with 3rd world nations

you guys don't really believe this secret space program shit, do you?

You take that back right now

Logically inconsistent argument there bucko

>Logically inconsistent argument there bucko

no it's not.

Im heading in the general career direction that would lead to finding out already, jut wanted to know more if its an option worth looking into.

Shit man, Im pretty sure we could have legit star destroyers and we would still have these issues due to restricted ROE and having countries completely flipping shit over this stuff showing up and laying down an orbital strike.

Im a dependable individual as is, I think if I maintain the professional ethos of a good officer it should do most of the work with a few Q and A sessions here and there.

>Im heading in the general career direction that would lead to finding out already

silly leaf, canada doesn't have a space program.

>jut wanted to know more if its an option worth looking into.

Nah, the only "Secret" space programs are classified satellites, mind control, comsat, and super zoom and shit like that.

>Shit man, Im pretty sure we could have legit star destroyers and we would still have these issues due to restricted ROE and having countries completely flipping shit over this stuff showing up and laying down an orbital strike.

Nah, if we actually had any tech like that, the logistics of the world would have definitely changed quite a bit.

You just can't HAVE super secret tech like that without drastic and noticable changes in civilization somewhere.

IT's one of the reason why they say that "Amateurs study tactics, and professionals study logistics"

Pretty much the most advanced aircraft that we have right now, is the SR-72, project Aurora... which is basically a stealth reconnaissance platform, with scramjet technology. Mach 6+

he took a lot out of clif hig's webbot reports when he spoke about antarctica.

absolutely not, that cringey shit dragged one of the best movies ever made into fucking Xena/DS9 fandom territory, unfuckingforgivable

we know that the rocket meme was meant to be a dead end. tell us something new !

Pretty much all military development right now, is in logistics and information gathering/cyberwarfare.

We are sort of at the cutting edge of what our technology and materials sciences can do, so about the only "Edge" that can be obtained is better c&c, logistics, information gathering, cyberwarfare, information logistics, Big Data battlespace information compiling, etc...

It's all transistors nowadays.

>Interplanetary smack dealers.
This is a good thread.

yeah, it has potential.

The antigrav shit actually runs off of opium hallucinations, like the motherfucking guild navigators from Dune.

my guess is they are recruiting people that dont have any family or loved ones left this way they get them to join for life and no nda's.
like the foreign legion back than in france.

>my guess is they are recruiting people that dont have any family or loved ones left this way they get them to join for life and no nda's.

Meh.... it's interesting to think about, but our global political and economic situation is only explainable by a planet-locked civilization with limited "Brown water" type space access.

Nothing else makes sense when modeling the planetary economy or civilization in n-space.

>The antigrav shit actually runs off of opium hallucinations, like the motherfucking guild navigators from Dune.

more like dmt or shrroms

>more like dmt or shrroms

nah, man... that's the inter-dimensional shit.

most of the "Secret Budget" is used for making the deep underground bunkers to survive a nuclear war.

Did you guys know that the movie "Interstellar" was a psyop to get people to try to figure out how a gravity drive works?

Fucking lockheed, man.... asshats all.

and ?
most of the ufos that got crashed or put there for us to find are basically a seat for the driver where he gets plugged in.
it would suggest that conscious main "driver" of that thing.
thats why dmt or shrooms make more sense than sense numbing opium.
since most people that get hooked on opiates use it to numb everything even the sense for reality.

Nah I know that burgerbro; I mean more the military career can put me in the ballpark

On further consideration I agree with the military truism you provided; logistics is the majority of what the US armed forces puts yearly funding into if recalled correctly. Im always impressed that you guys could park the majority of your assets off of China, completely subdue and invade it for a long term campaign.
It makes me chuckle at these people crying about North Korea being scary.

Well, hypersonic is still pretty cool; set a family speed record for the foreseeable future.

I have noticed that we have hit the figurative wall currently with physical performance envelopes. Im aware the couple big advances for the physical technology are nano-tubes and a more efficient power system/thruster [Fusion torch/reactor or something more exotic]. Good point with the 'support' technology improving in leaps and bounds currently as well.

>Nah I know that burgerbro; I mean more the military career can put me in the ballpark

Computer information systems/programming.

THAT, or just climb the chain till you reach the top.

>Well, hypersonic is still pretty cool; set a family speed record for the foreseeable future.

Yeh, but it's still not a spaceplane, damn near impossible to shoot down though.

>Im aware the couple big advances for the physical technology are nano-tubes and a more efficient power system/thruster [Fusion torch/reactor or something more exotic].

Yeah, nanotubes are still quite a ways off.. the MAJOR bottleneck with nanotubes is in manufacturing, we have plenty of practical applications, it's just that making nanotubes with any purity in any large amount is either WAY too damn expensive, or takes WAY too long for those applications to bennifit from them.

As far as fusion in concerned, I believe that the physics models we have aren't up to the task, and all of our engineers/physicists suffer from the "Dumbing down" effect in education.

They know all of the math and models that we can offer them, but they can't really innovate enough for breakthroughs.

>Good point with the 'support' technology improving in leaps and bounds currently as well.

Yeah, that's a majority of what the F-35 is all about, battlespace awareness and rapid comms.

As warfare advanced past mele combat, we came to realize that it's not really about how much power we can deliver, it's all about how accurately and quickly we can deliver a smaller amount of power.

Back in the day, we used carpet bomb entire areas... but now we can just hit the one or two buildings that we need to hit, and leave everything else standing...

More efficient, and cost effective.

i think the jumping idea is much much cooler than to actually plow thru space.

i imagine it sort of like the video here with the collapsing bubbles and than bubbles show up out of nothing in this vidya.
youtube.com/watch?v=hDRvqlYGvpM

We still don't know enough about physics to do anything like that... and relativity is basically just serving as a roadblock to further research.

basically, relativity is a crock of shit, specifically designed to dead end our research into physics.

It's a secret space program, according to Corey Goode. The Dark Fleet is also another secret space program created by the Nazis, according to Corey Goode (although Corey says that 'the Dark Fleet' is the name he gave to them and that they don't call themselves the Dark Fleet). I'm not convinced that Corey is telling the truth, but I AM convinced that secret space programs are REAL.

>but I AM convinced that secret space programs are REAL.

I keep telling you guys, the secret space program is just classified sattelites.

We still don't have anything better than rockets for moving shit in space. (Other than ion drives that are very low thrust and high energy usage, which makes it's own problems)

and this is why the nazis back than went another way. they where interested in spin... todays physics does not want to touch that subject with a 10 foot pole ! since everything is spinning... ever wondered why its not in the calculations ? and why they had to come up with dark matter since mass was missing ?

>and this is why the nazis back than went another way.

you talking about the bell experiments?

I'm still not convinced that they actually had anything.

no corey is a copy cat and he got caught lying multiple times!
lots of his antarctica stuff was stolen from clif highs webbot repots !

>I keep telling you guys, the secret space program is just classified sattelites. We still don't have anything better than rockets for moving shit in space. (Other than ion drives that are very low thrust and high energy usage, which makes it's own problems)

Bullshit. Nothing you say will EVER make me change my mind.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

it really is a shame that these type of discussions don't happen more often on Sup Forums.... because Sup Forums is FAR more anylitical and logical than /x/

/x/ is basically filled with new age morons who can't preform a decent investigation if their life depended upon it.

Corey is probably controlled opposition, but the notion of secret space programs is still undoubtedly true.

>"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

that dude was talking about the mind reading sattelites that target GATE students, and steal ideas out of their heads, and back date the patents to make it look like they came up with it first....

Read that quote again, let is sink in good and deep.

and im convinced that they had !
they had flying discs but the problem was conventional weapons with projectiles could not shoot out of the field the disc was emitting and by the time admiral byrd got his fleet to antarctica they had a weapon system that used some kind of rays that could get thru the field of the disc.

i dont doubt the space program but i cant take a liar serious. since its proven he took information from other people and pretended its his information!

>that dude was talking about the mind reading sattelites that target GATE students, and steal ideas out of their heads, and back date the patents to make it look like they came up with it first.... Read that quote again, let is sink in good and deep.

Nope. Not buying that.

>and im convinced that they had !

it's possible, sure... they went in a completely different direction with their technology...

But that doesn't help us at all. and it's still nowhere near proof, or even convincing.

A way to get people warmed up to the idea of a secret space program.

Who knows why this is happening, or if it's true.

Also, law of one = legit

>Nope. Not buying that.

buy it or not, it's true.

t. I've had several inventions stolen right out of my mind.

>buy it or not, it's true.

I never unquestioningly think that anything is true without evidence. You have not provided any evidence that it's true. Therefore, the jury is still out. I think that you are wrong. Prove otherwise.

>I never unquestioningly think that anything is true without evidence. You have not provided any evidence that it's true. Therefore, the jury is still out. I think that you are wrong. Prove otherwise.

The proof would basically ruin your life, my dood.

its 56% human. its also crewed by non-Solarians.

>The proof would basically ruin your life, my dood.

Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. I couldn't care less either way. Provide proof to support your claims.

funny thing tho is that many times when there was a new idea that got patented other people had the same idea. that would suggest that humans are some kind of antennas and if ur on the right frequency you might get the same idea as another bloke somewhere in another country.

also not buying it

Since I find fusion so bloody fascinating, we are currently running into issues with coming up with a suitable reactor lining that doesnt produce an excessive amount of radioactive material as it gets pitted from heat and excessive neutron bombardment. Graphite sheets produce too much contaminated dust in the event of reactor failure and tungsten produces some very long lasting isotopes when exposed, so I cannot think of anything off the top of my head that would succeed at the task. Last specific design I looked at was the Wendelstein 7-X, and that one seems overly complex. We shall see.

Funnily enough my chem lab TA is pursuing a masters in nano-engineering, so we talked a bit about it. If I remember correctly we can from them to the length of a pencil to a foot long, but the process like you said is either time or expense, (wonder how effective tank armour would be made out of them?)

>Back in the day, we used carpet bomb entire areas... but now we can just hit the one or two buildings that we need to hit, and leave everything else standing...

Beautiful, isnt it? 75 years ago a 1000 bomber raid would be launched to flatten a factory complex, now I can hit it with 4-6 JASSM's and do a more effective job than ~8 million lbs of iron bombs. Wouldnt even mind flying the F-35, just I know how aweful and wasteful the DND procurement branch is; truly cancerous.

I mean, I WOULD explain how to make a gravity drive, but I'd never get credit for it, OR any money, so there's no point even thinking about it.

>also not buying it

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with sense in this thread.

Finally, Einstein's great bamboozle is falling apart. Fucking particles as the basis of everything, are you fucking high.

If it gets our species into the stars, who really cares user? I can wager that a saddening majority of normies likely cant name when or whom invented the aeroplane.

nice attempt to cover up your mind reading satellites, merckel.

>we are currently running into issues with coming up with a suitable reactor lining that doesnt produce an excessive amount of radioactive material as it gets pitted from heat and excessive neutron bombardment.

Yeah.... that sounds like a damn shame.

>If it gets our species into the stars, who really cares user?

The aliens that would have to deal with a species that evolved to only steal and enslave.

dont be so fast judging my senses people tend to see me as crazy ;)

Can you define spin more Hanz? Would it be a translation of angular momentum into kinetic thrust somehow?

my man, the "wars" in the third world are just another part of the plan. they have to have an enemy on earth to make people think that they have an enemy thats worse from the stars. its to make us get along better and "overcome" our differences.

why do you think they constantly push multicult? we're eventually going to be part of a multiculture with aliens. its all a part of MKultra and this brainwashing we're going through.
(((THEY))) have a Plan, millenia in the making, and its going swimmingly.

90s television was literally the golden age of television. You can sit on a cosmic dick.

since ur so much into proofs... explain the idea behind it ?
what waves are used to get an feedback of what is in the mind that gets read ? are they implanting people with chips or how does it work ? what interaction is used ?

I don't see you as crazy at all. Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything in this thread as 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and cannot be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and impossible. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we all really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

>she’s so fat the earth orbits around her
OP’s mom

i really do not know that. its just a thought that keeps on nagging in my head since 2008/09.
but when i see this video about an seg generator thats spinning and the direction of the spin makes the whole thing ether lighter or heavier... than it tells me we need to do more science into these subjects since everything spins.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3tb5VreLO8

sorry that i have no answer for you.

>he thinks its for war
>doesnt realize the government knows way more about the earth than [redacted] and that very soon the [redacted] is going to flip [redacted] and there wont be a single place to [redacted] after shit hits the fan. however because of those Underground bases they can [redacted]. And i guarantee you're gonna love the government then. If you're lucky you'll get to go to [redacted] with the rest of them.

but judging by your post, and a lot of posts in this thread you probably already are in a D.U.M.B.
this thread is legit filled with govs

Forgot to add in the issues with magnetic field power efficiency and whatnot, so we could at best currently make a net neutral one that would proceed to produce metallic cancer dust that gets spewed everywhere if the reactor critically fails.

Hmm, it pushes me to specialize to see what the current researchers are lacking? I hope the reasoning behind the lack of success is petrol corporation meddling and that we can actually pull off a viable design; small hope.

>why do you think they constantly push multicult?

because mind control works better on morons than it does on intelligent people.

emotional control is easier than creating semi logical narratives to trick intelligent people.

>explain the idea behind it ?

Voice to skull thermal heating effect for putting information into your head, and a reflected microwave signal bouncing off the pineal gland's fluorite crystals to produce a non local EEG that can then be decrypted, for reading minds.

It requires self learning computers, basically.. but, yeah.

worst anime this season desu

>aliens
>magnetic poles
>backwards
>hide
>hide
>hide

your redaction sucks. ;)

manga was better

>Hmm, it pushes me to specialize to see what the current researchers are lacking?

I used to think like you, until they started stealing ideas from my head without paying me... and now I just don't give a shit about anything but underming their power systems so they can't steal anything anymore.

So I just come up with ideas that undermine their power system, and when they steal them, they kill themselves.

Solar Warden has more than one name, more than one person has info on it.

>and a reflected microwave signal bouncing off the pineal gland's fluorite crystals to produce a non local EEG that can then be decrypted, for reading minds.

>implying everyone thinks in words.

>So I just come up with ideas that undermine their power system, and when they steal them, they kill themselves.

hence, all of the "Alt-Right" e-celebs.

>>implying everyone thinks in words.

it doesnt matter, a self learning quantum AI can decrypt it with enough time... generally speaking.

Particles all the way down never made intuitive sense to me. Doesn’t seem possible, logically. And the whole what’s beyond Planck scale?
> doesn’t matter
> oh okay!
Give me a fucking break.

Florida questions

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What calibre?
Show pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What does the security camera footage show?
When will the footage be released... Like Columbine?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How come Browardschools.com was created in 1996, while Browardschools1.com was created last year?
When are autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
How did the FBI arrive in minutes if the nearest field office is 24 miles away?
was there an active shooter drill that day?
If so who conducted it? What time? How many people participated? Did the police fire blanks? Were parents notified?
Where are all the other students? Why are none of them being interviewed?

you are one of those that think lines of code can become conscious enough to decrypt thoughts of a living being ?