Boruto

Discuss new Boruto's Doujutsu, no Fanfics please.

Doujutsus ruined Naruto for me. Fights used to be about smartness and ruses ,now it's just about who has the best eyes or who has the best blood

Neji was right

>n-no fanfics, guise!
>he means nothing Sumire related
And you wonder why your shit threads get nuked

Naruto only won because he had the 9 tail sealed in him and because of a random prophecy from a fucking frog. So yeah, Neji was right all along.
Best character

just in case they nuke this thread too

It's an eyeball that shoots lightning and creates portals. That pretty much wraps it up.

My waifu coming through

My headcanon is that Boruto was the one that 'stopped time' when he received that seal thing. It's power might be something like that.

I like you, user
You are a funny guy.

Cute!

>Boruto
Disgusting

Who the fuck still watches Naruto in this day and age?

Fuck off

Kill yourselves.

Obitos eyes was still better

What's wrong fuccboi? You don't have your safe space anymore so be ready to get shat on everytime.

(You) have to go back.

Holy fuck this thread is dead

Good, it had a shit bait OP anyways

it looks shit, it's in a single eye so looks shitter. has blue tattoo that also makes it look shittest.

Would Naruto have been better if Naruto and Sasuke killed each other after the Itachi and Pain fights?

It's not funny. YOU BELONG THERE.

Different user, but another thread earlier had an OP defending pinkshit and it can't get much more bait than that, and yet it still had plenty of discussion/shitposting. I think most anons who regularly post in Bort threads are just weary of mods nuking every thread as soon as the notice them.

Why is Sakura way better than Hinata in every way? She even has more character than that stuttering bitch.

We just have to remember to call out pinkshitfag every time he derails the thread when he whiteknights Sakura and shits on Sumire for no reason except to bait

Pinkshit is trash though

Trash is better than the literal shit that Hinata is

Pinkshitfag, didn't you learn your lesson last thread?

You ask for no fanfics, but without any "fanfics" you wont get speculation going on anyway. And yes, discussing the Jougan will of course end in talking about Sumire and Nue anyway.

So dojutsu ruined naruto for you even though it's been present since literally the first arc?

This is not even good bait. I personally don't like Hinata all that much, but Suckura is Karin tier of HIV-infested feces, which is why I don't believe for a second she has any actual fags, and eveyone who brings her up is just shitposting like you. Oh well 2/10, got me to reply.

Your opinion is wrong.

In the first arc they had basic functionality. Being able to see 360 degrees and being able to copy what you look at are good but not world-ending.

Being able to use your eyeballs to summon a giant chakra stand is a little different though.

Pinkshit gets BTFO every thread though, how bad was is it last time? did he got so triggered he started shitposting so much the thread was nuked, or was it just the mods and the new retarded rules?

Reminder Boruto is non-canon trash.

Kishimoto isn't directly creating it, therefore it isn't canon. At best it's secondary canon.

This is the greatest tragedy in this fucking show.

The fact Neji was never proven wrong, he literally told Naruto the truth about destiny but Naruto was too much of a raging autist back then. And worse Neji ends up sacrificing himself for his sake in the end.

Minutes later he calls Obito the "coolest guy"...

I will never not be mad at this shit.

>Kishimoto isn't directly creating it
That's a positive.

The issue is that Kishimoto was complete shit at female characters. None of them had any personality at all.

Be honest with yourself, what has Hinata actually done that actually helped others, tripping over a rock while Sakura is too busy saving the MC's life?

Just keep clinging to that anger. I love it.

The only thing she 'did' was get her ass kicked by Pain. Sakura could at least hold her own but looked weak as shit because she was always compared to Naruto and Sasuke. She was actually a great shinobi in Shippuden.

The Konoha girls had personality. Sakura's was shit, but it existed.

Literally no one. People watch Boruto instead.

She saved Naruto twice. Naruto himself said so.

This thread perfectly shows the absolutely cancerous state of Boruto at the moment, following this series is literally like watching the Titanic break apart and sink piece by piece.

Barely.
Sakura - Obsessed with Sasuke
Hinata - Obsessed with Naruto
Into - Obsessed with Sasuke
What 'personality' did TenTen have?
Temari was cool.

It's pinkshitfag refusing to let a years old battle die.

>tfw another month of gaiden left before we get back to an actual plot

It is canon, what kind of tumblr delusion is this?
Don't mind the shitposter, he's still mad that people like Sumire over Sarada
Reminder that the last thread got nuked because even the mods know how retarded you are.

i watched the last the other day

It seems Boruto's dōjutsu "Jōgan" seems to be a mutation maybe even a corruption of Byakugan. It has the ability to see chakra pathways, but doesn't have the 359 degree vision. Instead it has ability to see rifts in space time allowing him to open them.

Pretty low key compared to being able to see nearly everything around you in 50km+ radius. Expel chakra outwards like a shield. Or the crazy powers that Sharigan & Rinnegan gave.

Tenten admittedly only got personality thanks to Rock Lee SD but the others have personalities beyond their character motivations.

>what has Hinata actually done that actually helped others
For starters, she saved the MC's life, I don't mean the pain "rescue" or her speech after neji's death. I mean the time where her and Ino (who never gets enough credit for her performance during the war) made a combo that saved Naruto, Kakashi and Guy from being obliterated by the Juubi.

Also, the scene you posted would have been completely pointless if Hagoromo hadn't revived him. Naruto would have died right there without that asspull.

>a story that lies to you and claims that hard work means something in life
>when every protagonist or otherwise relevant character was carried to power by birthright or nepotism
>when the posterboy for "hard work" in the series has achieved absolutely nothing through his efforts and served as a punching bag for the geniuses
This fucking manga made me feel so depressed. What a fucked up story. I hate Kishimoto and hope he dies.

Hagoromo didn't save him? An 'outside' force had it save him. Minato saved him by putting Kurama's other half in him, Sakura just kept him alive (arguably). Both characters were complete trash. Naruto should have stayed single.

Let's be real, we both know it's going to get crazier and crazier powerups as the series goes on.

>saving
When else did she "save" Naruto? If this counts as saving, than Naruto was trying to be nice.

Nah, Hinata is fine and having a family completes Naruto's character arc.

Sakura wasn't even that bad, in the manga. She didn't even have much of a real personality. IIRC she never hit naruto in part two, save once near the end of the manga. The anime team were the ones who made that a thing.

Hinata was so fucking cute that episode.

Don't argue with me, argue with Naruto. He's the one who says so.

I was always more of a NarutoxSakura fag myself, though both are trash. Especially when his mom said to find somebody that resembles her.

Why do Pinkshitfags make threads more lively?

He also thinks Obito was 'cool' despite killing his parents, Neji, and countless shinobi. Naruto is a retard.

If the scientist that made the ninjutsu device was hypnotized all along

And the bad guys are researching about tattoos

And the 'first' villain Sumire used tattoos

I think they are reducing the importance of eye hax and giving people artificial ways to become overpowered

Didn't she hit him for the sexy jutsu at the start of part II?

>Especially when his mom said to find somebody that resembles her.

But he did, just not superficially. Hinata and Kushina both rescue Naruto from despair, tell him they love him honestly, and put their lives on the line for him. Hinata is like Kushina in the ways that matter, in the ways that a mother would want her son's wife to be.

>Minato saved him by putting Kurama's other half in him
Oh that's right. In any case my point is that Sakura didn't save his life, it was actually some asspull DeM.

How about you actually read the thread before brain-farting .

Nah, he was just saying that the true Obito, before being corrupted, was a good dude. That's the whole point, memes aside.