Jews shills against Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y
HAHAHAHA XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYcZQQ6woDY
msz.gov.pl/en/ministry/polish_diplomacy_archive/collections_online/publication_of_the_ministry_of_foreign_affairs_of_1942__on_the_extermination_of_jews_in_occupied_poland
msz.gov.pl/resource/e7497fea-f446-4f82-80b1-169d609d697a:JCR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report
witoldsreport.blogspot.com/2008/05/volunteer-for-auschwitz-report-by.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still dont get how this law in any form of interpretation denies Holobungo. But seing Them twisting the narrative is kinda fun.

>Polish Holocaust
Hahahaha

I think that Polish Jewish relation never was good since 2ww and this is just proof of this.

This whole controversy is what united most Poles. Almost everyone in Poland thinks it's ridiculous, and they get redpilled as fuck.

Listen up Jews!

Palestinian holocaust!

Enough is enough!

hahahahaha o kurwa, the jew can feel the ground slip from under their feet, and cries in pain as it strikes.

Unite against them, against Poles who just backstab us. Mostly from PO and kids of commies.

There wasn't a Polish Holocaust but there should be one.

also .N

>I would go to jail in Poland
So, they're saying a jew would NOT go to a gas chamber in Poland?

Pure coincidence!

>Polish holohoax
The fucking reptilians have the nerve to say this bullshit to one of the countries they installed communism. Holy fuck, they really need to be exterminated from Europe.

KEK

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

>XD
>phoneposter file

The absolute state of this board.

How many threads are pooles going to open about muh polohoax? It's like the 100 i've seen on Sup Forums this week

yeah...if you see the graph, it went down with gamergate and then it absolutely tanked in 2016

Keine Ahnung Volksgenosse. Auf welcher Seite sollen wir hier sein? Mir scheint, es ist nichts Neues: Juden tun Jüdisches und Polen tun Polnisches.

>Sup Forums now shilling for speech regulation laws.

color me fucking surprised.

Its actually fresh because this from yesterday was when we talk about polocaust, today jews want cut ties our with usa. xD

>phonepost
Fuck off kike. Some of us lurk while at work.

JEWISH

HOLOHOAX

neither, don't you remember the "germany pay denbts" campaign?

How is this different from the Turks denying the Armenian genocide?

Every time an irrelevant 2nd tier country does something which can be deemed "relevant" its inhabitants rub it in and flaunt it as an achievement. It's not a bad idea, you can see burgers talking about muh based eastern Europe. I've seen some being beguiled by Romanians into thinking that Romania is some sort of paradise if you set gypsies aside. Maybe you have noticed the trend of Romanians to blame anything on gypsies.

Source: am from an irrelevant country

These fuckers lie persistently until they make something seem like reality.

>phonepost
Fuck off kike. Some of us lurk while at work.

Sup Forums been fully normiefied; just with nigger and kike instead of pede

>work

You didn't realise that it came full circle, normo. Pay attention to your wagecucking.

(((They))) will prosecute 90 year old grandmothers for questioning their narrative.

You can take the gypsies in your home if you think they are relevant.

They already had holocaust denial laws, dumbfuck. Why would they not have them for themselves?

Das sage ich ja. Eine Welt ohne Polen, Ewige Anglos und Gems. Was für ein Traum könnte es sein!

i thought jews screeching in rage was a good subject to make a thread on /pol?

Pay denbts was only about extra gibs, this is actually more dynamic because notorious shitposters with long trad shitting on dyplomacy every day try make more angry other side.

>How is this different from the Turks denying the Armenian genocide?

it isn't. But it's fun watching Sup Forums chimping out and rallying in support of a law that curbs free speech. This board really is becoming the far-right version of tumblr.

And I really like how it's instantly >MUH USA PLS HELP US

nobody is interested in your inferiority complexes.
the jews have made an official campaign to slander an entire country and forge a new fake holohoax story to get more (((((((reparations))))))))).
just fuck off.

let's be honest, freedom of speech is a meme
most nations that have ever existed were quite clear on open sedition and the vast majority weren't horrible despots

>USA MUST IMMIDIATELY CUT ALL CONTACT WITH POLAND
>BECAUSE THE POLAKS SAID THEY WERENT BEHIND THE HOLOHOAXOXOXO

Its both incredibly funny and sad at the same time.
The jews have really lost their minds completely.

To be honest, this would be much more impressive if some other country did it besides Poland. It's kind of an ass backwards country: the standard of living is pretty low, the wages are terrible, a lot of drunks and unemployment, and a lot of places still don't have running water or electricity or anything that passes for infrastructure. I get it, they're calling (((them))) out but the country is still in the pocket of Rothschilds for the most part.

>The jews have really lost their minds completely
What did you expect? It's in their DNA to be mentally ill.

wtf i love goebbels now

hooollly shit is that actually real?

Stand up proud, Polska. Never trust the kike.

>ops pic
fucking wow jews are ugly. looks like tim wise and a demon had a kid.

anyways, is this vid for real? jews really dont know when to stop huh.

>they literally start lobbying the US before the video is over
GAS THE KIKES

be honest, you always loved the nazis.

Gaslighting

Watch this, soon we will find out that there wasnt any nazi, just poles attack jews XD

Oy vey this is awful! This petition must be signed!

You know what to do Sup Forums

I think yes, shitstorm enter on new level. I wonder when Iran and Turkey start talk pro polish things. XD

What part of REACTIONARY movement don't you get?

The inferiority complex is worse in you than in me. I don't mind being from an irrelevant country, otherwise you do and try to prove the contrary. Go ahead and have Andrei and Pepik toot your horn and brag about the relevance of some eastern european second hand country.

Didn't claim that.

Can you please stop doing this...xD

LOL! HAHA! GAS THE JEWS! No j/k, I was only meming! I love Israel. Based black guy, right my maga pedes?

>he thinks Sup Forums cares about liberalism
did you post a picture of yourself there mate?

Someone give me the rundown on what innocent, normal Poland did

Can you kick Vee for me?

So Hitler is officially a good guy now, since he invaded Poland, which was in progress of wiping out jews?

I can't decide which nation I hate more, Kikes or Pollacks, help me
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcZQQ6woDY

Should I ever step in Cuckarest, I will.

Of course the video was made in Jew York. I don't think they have seen the inside of a Polish jail and don't think have kosher there.

That's because the US & Britain sold Poland out to Communist Jews.

I cant stop it. Poland and Poles has national duty to trigger everybody.

>getting mad over 'xD'
its regional thing

Some Poles worked in the concentration camps as guards or kapos, so Israel says it's right to call them "Polish death camps." Poland disagrees.

>3...2...1.... Jews send in (((ISIS))) to poland
was what i was expecting
No one should listen to you KIKES.
Fuck of will your 6 gorillan holohoax

Anyone else notice "the US must... for the jews"
>b..but Jews dont control the US goy

yo, you have right.

>Some Poles worked in the concentration camps as guards
Proofs?

You are a slave to both though :^)

>161329123
No (You)s 4U

Thank you! A nice beating wouldn't hurt either, while you are at it.

And of course, the golem speaks for its master. You mutts don't understand or need to get involved in European matters, you only make things worse when you do get involved.

>The inferiority complex is worse in you than in me
Then why are you the one getting upset about people discussing international politics, on a politics board?

well Poland got invaded and forced to do what Germany wanted or get the first ride in the camp.

Jews censor our free speech all the time. Especially when it comes to Jews. Fight fire with fire.

Guess WHO created most these lies

(((bolsheviks)))

XDDDDDDD
Ty Janie Germanie pedale pierdolonyyy XD to część naszej kultury X-DDDDDDD

Something has got to be done to Stop KIKE LIES.

(((THEIR))) bullshit has damaged the world enough

>2 sheckles have been deposited to your bank account
No electricity or water, high unemployment? The only thing that's high is you, dudeweedlmao. No wonder nobody takes whatever you spout seriously

You can't make this shit up!

100% TRUE.

Yet are totally hypocrites is someone else uses their (((tactics)))

Based poland

>The USA should suspend ALL TIES with Poland

Holy shit these cunts have fucking entitlement.

Imbeciles.

msz.gov.pl/en/ministry/polish_diplomacy_archive/collections_online/publication_of_the_ministry_of_foreign_affairs_of_1942__on_the_extermination_of_jews_in_occupied_poland

msz.gov.pl/resource/e7497fea-f446-4f82-80b1-169d609d697a:JCR

>Report of Auschwitz prisoner, 1943

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report

witoldsreport.blogspot.com/2008/05/volunteer-for-auschwitz-report-by.html

I can guarantee you there were more jewsish guards than polish also poles didn't serve people like Dr. Mengele in camps.

>"germany pay denbts"
we just wanted you to fuck off with your rapefugees. Everyone knew you wont pay anything and looks like it worked, for now.

Sup.

I hope they do though, it would be a major step towards getting out of this unholy union with (((USA))) & NATO

makes no sense to argue with them

freeze this retarded historical argument

One good thing that came out of all that argument is that Jews won't settle here, but they will choose Hungary, Ukraine and Russia instead

>not being allowed to even QUESTION the holocaust isn't regulated speech
fuck off brainlet

I'm simply making a statement. If only these international politics had any bearing over the... international scene, but they are completely irrelevant.

>The inferiority complex is worse in you than in me

your posts seem to show the exact opposite.

"your" refugees
>produced by Zog wars
>not even real refugees
>smuggled here by Erdogan, Soros and the CIA
>let in by puppet government of US deep state + literal communists like Merkel herself
>Merkel not even ethnic German but a Kasmierczak
>shitton of balkanmafia took the chance to flood Germany as well

They certainly are not MY refugees.

Poland is one of the last white ethnostates uncorrupted by western shit values and still very much catholic

the jews are going all out to break it

these bastards have the nerve to say that Nazi camps were a Polish product which is fucking ridiculous on its own.

Whats worse is these faggots are so ungrateful for the many many Polish people who actually did risk their own lives hiding Jews and keeping them safe

Did some Polish people kill Jews...sure
Did some Polish people save Jews...yes
Were Nazi camps...Polish camps? fuck no

Maybe the Jews should start seriously examining why everyone around the world hates them or periodically throughout history either wants to ban them or kill them

This is the next level of zionist shillery.
Holy fug. :Ddddd I'd really like to see those idiots get jailed. They'd be quite an attraction in a Polish prison.
They fully deserve it for being either ignorant cunts or obnoxious shills.

This is awesome. I hope they push this hard. This can only go badly.