Boku no Hero Academia

If Deku had OfA more or less on the age that Bakudo received his quirk (around four years old or so), he would adapt to the power or just kill himself trying to use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/08/19/translating-tension-in-my-hero-academia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He would probably die if he tried to use One for All as a fucking toddler.

If you realistically bump that number to around 10-12 years old, he'd have better control over it assuming he trained since childhood.

die.

If someone went on the Todoroki training program at 5 then they'd have a shot at getting it in middle I think.

GOD

He would die.

The difference between OfA and a normal developed Quirk is that a normal Quirk grows with it's user while OfA was nurtured over several generations of Heros and is therefore far more powerful and harder to handle.

I think my dick actually exploded now.
>plus ultra

Unf...

death for sure. Even when we see All Might before he got it he was well into his teens and of course already had the body for it. Nana was also clearly built. OFA is an impossible quirk to use with an untrained body.

But as the little faggot is growing with that power inside him, if he didn't overuse it, couldn't his body adapt to the strain better than the age he received it in canon?

Speedreader here.

Toshinori's quirkless right? And from what I remember Gran Torino said that he didn't have the same problem with OfA like Deku.

I assume also that Toshi had formal training before after entering UA. Deku only got prep'd to be the successor in just 10 months but no quirk training until GT.

You have to have the body first

I'm not complaining by any means but parts of her costume are missing.

I get the book shelf but I don't get the white stuff on her arms why isn't that part of the whole red thing

NNNNNNNNNNGGGGH

She's putting the costume on, user, the shit around her arms is the thing that pass around her boobs to contain them, so I think it's a separate part.

I think thats connected to the strap that goes across

why does she have a book shelf on her ass anyway

Toshinori was older and well trained when he got OfA iirc. Plus who knows how long he spent perfecting it to become All Might.

Why is her costume the way it is? She could have way more situationally prepared if her costume was a sports bra and running short. She wouldn't even have to sacrifice tit aesthetics.

Also is that a fucking BOOK on her ass?

It looks like a harness type thing. Tsuyu and Todoroki have something similar, though Todos is much bigger.

can someone make a stitch of this?

How that fucking book doesn't fall off when she's running and shit, I can't even

There's a magnet to keep it from falling off

timestamp 08:25 from today episode

to hold her book, duh

So what characters have a learning disability

muh dick

that doesn't really clarify much for me

She's a supporter. The military packs actually have that to carry someone. Who knows, maybe that, or just to hold stuff she's created.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/08/19/translating-tension-in-my-hero-academia Mangafags btfo

Generals are banned

BEST GIRL

But this thread totally isn't a general, user.

Take in consideration that Bakugo's explosions were really tiny as a kid. Deku would have probably develop a fraction of his potential, thus would have not killed him

Theres like 5 DBZ threads

That must be like 2% of All Might, the 8% that Bakugou tanked from Deku was the 8% of what current Deku can tank himself without destroying his body. This means that when Deku gets buffed he will be able to endure more than what his 100% is now, just think of All Might changing the weather with a punch against slime.

tl;dr current Deku's 8% isn't the same as All Might's 8%

Best Jeanist neck freaks me the fuck out

>the yaoyoreotard
I want to lick it so fucking much.

Clearly not a drawfag, but this would be a better costume (minus the jacket)

well he did that really strong punch vs muscular which was still technically a 100% one

>hori has a fetish for midriffs
my nigga

I don't think OFA works the way you think it does.

These are child heroes.

>ywn have classmates this stacked
I want to suffocate between Momo's momos

Not bad. If someone could clean that up further, it would expose her sides giving her more surface area to pull stuff from.

they were taking their costumes off there since it was just after the race

Are you saying there weren't a handful of stacked girls in your class when you were a high school sophomore?

Prostitute heroes are the best. If Endeavor had his way, these two would be used as public breeding stations for top tier heroes.

the most erotic thing here is Tsu's belly button

What exactly is Toru trying to hide?

true suffering
not him but in my school there was like 1-2 stacked girls but they weren't close to the perfection of basically every girl in dekus class

Why does AM go into shrimp mode now? Originally I thought it was because he can't maintain/didn't have OFA anymore, but we've seen he was fucking shredded before he even got OFA.

Did his body deteriorate to what it is now, and he can only restore his former body with OFA?

Not like Momo, user. Never like Momo.

This episode deserved more budget
Girls should have been drawed better

her underwear

Also probably upset after hearing mineta trying to peep like every other girl

Momo is an anomaly, but im sure Ashidos, Urarakas, and Jiros were common

His body is deteriorating, he can't work out to maintain the body he had without One for All (even if he's trying) because of his injury, niggas spitting blood like a fucking fountain.

>What if Uwabamis influence ruined Momo after her internship

Although I'm not sure if Todo is supposed to be happy or disspointed. Or just shocked

>Or just kill himself

Obviously, Deku had to train before All Might gave him OfA.

look at that worried Tsuyu
so cute

MUH

She's still a girl and she's not an exhibitionist, she only gets naked for work

What kind of services does this hero provide?

How can a Japanese girl have boobs like that?

Its a mutation quirk.

Magic of animators making them as big as they can

You know what kind

>how to job during the first round of a competition,
>sticks provided

Deku's primary problem with OfA is that he has no experience with Quirks at all. Maybe if it was given to a kod that already had one, they'd understand what i t meant to limit the output right away, but little Deku would have the same problem as teen Deku, except his wee body would likely just explode instead of bursting his limbs one at a time.

What did Gran Torino mean by this?

Probably a vigilante

You need to have a hero license to use your Quirk in public (legally, of course), so GT went out and got one.

>be jirou
>have no tits or ass
>can't even get horny manlets to notice you

Literally worst girl

obviously, but that doesn't really explain much
well she does have some decent qualities but if you compare her to the top tier bodies of her classmates she's trash

this looks like a corruption doujin

>was friends with a girl in high school who wore an E cup
>constantly complained about back problems and she was going to get them reduced
>never did because her family is poor and american healthcare is shit
First and only pair of boobs I fondled. I miss them.

>can't even get the horny retard that no other girl wants to fuck you

Jirous going to commit sudoku

was she pretty/tall or were the boobs her only good feature?

i think mina could kick my ass in a fist figth

Read that again, Gran Torino had a GOAL that requiered him to use his quirk, using his quirk wasn't his goal. So yeah, probable a vigilante like said, or because of Nana maybe? They were friends, so maybe he was in love with her?

if he was a vigilante it would mean using his quirk to do hero work without a licence wouldn't it?

he neded his license to teach all migth

Maybe. I am still firmly rooted in my headcannon that Deku's mother and All Might frequented the same high school, she had a crush in Toshinori and they drifted apart after he went to learn how to be a hero.

Now she doesn't know he is All Might or Skellymight, and still thinks about her crush that apparently disappeared from the face of Earth.

Isn't Deku's mom younger than Endeavor?

shouldnt he have told deku thats what he used it for already since deku knew gran torino was his teacher instead of being vague calling it a goal

How would Deku's mom have gone to ua?

Before he went up to learn how to be a hero, user, normal school.

>implying she won't get the Thundercock

So All Might went to two different high schools? I guess Deku's mom could have had a crush on All Might in middle school... that'd be cute. I can't imagine a tiny Toshinori

>she's trash
shut your face she is perfect

Sorry, I am not american, user, so my grasp on what age configures middle and high school is pretty shitty.

But that's what I meant, little Toshinori and all.

Stop bullying flat-chested girls. I hate you guys.

were are his niples?

he was vague on purpose, stop being so dense
his goal is obviously something different

Nipplemod stole them.

i want to plow denki so hard he short circuits