Keep up the pressure

We've forced them to address us. Now let's keep driving this narrative

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_actor
youtube.com/watch?v=wQOpTTBNAnc
youtu.be/AqdS9uMkvfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And nobody's gonna point out that he's clearly a fucking lizard person? Not trolling or joking; this kid is a fucking reptile in a skin suit.

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865

Also that classmates profile that says he graduated from a different school in 2015 is fake and was made on February 20 2018. Not sure if Alex Jones tier retards or Shareblue shills pushing this shiit

I like this, I hope the media says it's just Twitter doing its job with pointing out the location of certain accounts made without consent. That'll lead to some greater talking points.

Who came up with the word "crisis actor"? It makes you all sound retarded, no one will listen to you for more than 2 seconds even if you're right.

Whether or not he's a crisis actor in the traditional sense, he is clearly being coached by some PR Firm and used by the media.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_actor

youtube.com/watch?v=wQOpTTBNAnc

remember this hero...

This is not going to end well for you. Remember this.

If this turns out to be real these little shits will hang you what justice we take it. Lady liberty will not be abused, Justice is blind

the real question is why won't president trump call this exactly what it is?

A false flag.

no come at me first bro

we can get a little bro-jerk going

so crisis actors exist, thought it was just a meme

> (OP)
>And nobody's gonna point out that he's clearly a fucking lizard person? Not trolling or joking; this kid is a fucking reptile in a skin suit.
I WOULDNT DOUBT IT. GIVES ME THE CREEPS LOOKING AT IT

>Communist News Network

Leave and never come back, you fucking retard.

I also think the term "crisis actor" doesn't really apply here.

HOWEVER he does seem very media trained and composed when interviewed. You could put that down to him being an actual drama student.

your advocacy of gun control
will get an equal and positive
fascist response
in return
catch it with your head
punk
youtu.be/AqdS9uMkvfM
you and your parents and
friends are full of shit

The president is not informed on deep state operations for plausible deniability.

Obviously Frankie Muniz

Cameron Kasky is Cruz.
You're being distracted like a little baby.

Keep bumping this! We have to look as crazy as possible like we did with Pizzagate. This time it's with kids, so we're sure to bring in the BLUE WAVE this November.

Viva la resistance!

this
he is just a sock puppet put there to calm the tits of conservatives

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Do not attack the shilldren!

His name is Peter Wang.
Peter = Slang for dick.
Wang = slang for dick.

Luciferian double speak, psy-ops.

This needs looking into.

And the son of two FBI agents

He looks a lot like the shooter himself tbqh

> Went to school and didn't die
> Survivor

I started thinking the shooting was a hoax after I saw the picture of Nick Cruz wearing an Eagles shirt.

That was just too obvious a touch.

>Keep bumping this! We have to look as crazy as possible like we did with Pizzagate. This time it's with kids, so we're sure to bring in the BLUE WAVE this November.
>Viva la resistance!
Yup the crazier we get the better we run the narrative now

I find him on facebook, but I cannot find this guy in the public records.

Please do. You're forcing all my conservative friends to admit that the majority of you are lunatics and soon your politicians will abandon you. Blue wave incoming.

There is literally no credible evidence that Hogg is a crisis actor, but you retards would still probably question it even if you went to school with him.

The absolute state of the globalists

>the absolute state of Communist Nigger Network

his red shirt? It was his JROTC shirt

Would you be surprised if this kid turned out to be the shooter? He's a level of creepy thatis hard to describe. Like max sociopathy. It's the selfishness in itself that gives him pleasure. That's fucked up.

Because it's not a 'false flag' and you guys are mentally ill. There seems to be this segment of the internet underbelly who legitimately cannot handle ANYONE, ANYWHERE dying, and thinks EVERY single death even fucking cats getting run over on highways serves some ulterior motive and is somehow 'fake'. It's your mental illness, and apophenia tying things together and seeing patterns where there are none, squinting at images to find things. You're sick and need help.

>
Perfect for that MK ultra that's all the rage these days

What Eagles shirt?

Dnc gonna make that 200k stretch real far huh?

John Podesta, Crooked Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager is a pedophile child murderer.

When it’s proven that Obama and Hillary are implicated in child murder, that’s when Republicans win constitutional amendment power, trigger a Christian revival, and save American forever. Dems will never win again.

>t. Nazi

Word. This is fucking hilarious

I'm going to make some more fake tweets and watch as you guys spread it. Hope I make it on infowars website again lmao

Hogg was a fun distraction

I was thinking the same. He probably did it.

kek, look at these replies. The shilling started en masse at exactly 7 am Eastern Standard Time.

You cia niggers and shareblu virgins are absolutely terrible at this.

Call me a shill but im calling it right now, this shit is a set up. This will bite us in the ass and ruin our credibility. Screencap it

>Address
>with facts
Handguns kill more silly.

Dumb mutt, you're being conditioned by fucking CNN of all things to call him that. He's a fucking FBI plant, not a crisis actor.
Also where's the source and why is there only one post by this ID?

When I read this shit I feel myself sympathizing more with the left. When I read leftist psychopathy I sympathized with the right. You conspiretards need to seek psychiatric help before you scare off everyone intelligent here, leaving this place a cesspool of religious nuts who think lizard people are real.

Joey could be wong

>When I read this shit I feel myself sympathizing more with the left. When I read leftist psychopathy I sympathized with the right. You conspiretards need to seek psychiatric help before you scare off everyone intelligent here, leaving this place a cesspool of religious nuts who think lizard people are real.

Ok, I'm now convinced you 'mentally ill' types aren't mentally ill but fucking CNN shills trying to make Sup Forums look like the Alex Jones Jonestown massacre fan club. You guys are fucking retarded, and not a single decent Sup Forums goyim is buying into your shit.

Screen cap this shit, and remember this moment - this is us getting brigaded by people posing as lunatics to pretend we're somehow this fucking stupid.

> (OP)
>Please do. You're forcing all my conservative friends to admit that the majority of you are lunatics and soon your politicians will abandon you. Blue wave incoming.
That's fine if we are your enemy you made us your enemy just for voting for Trump.

I have normies on my Facebook talking about how Sup Forums will do anything to lie and doctor evidence. Please stop marginalizing us even fucking further.

In America this is surviving.

Did you know that at least 20% of all American students experience a school shooting at least once

Why are faggots still in here?

This isn’t really good, it mainly shows the vile propaganda your position spews

oh? why is that?

I really don't care what the fuck you are, kids, I just want you the fuck out of my country.

>
>I was thinking the same. He probably did it.
Dude that's creepy as fuck I thought of the same show as you that's why I the vibes I Get from this fuck

oy vey

The fact that you identify with and care about the image of pol is really a preposterous thing. It's a self defeating mindset that's really the opposite of why pol is effective.

Checked

8442 lakeview trail

WTF that UH-60 pic? That is a set or a museum exhibit. And why is he in multicam wearing some bootleg plate carrier?

>
>John Podesta, Crooked Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager is a pedophile child murderer.
>When it’s proven that Obama and Hillary are implicated in child murder, that’s when Republicans win constitutional amendment power, trigger a Christian revival, and save American forever. Dems will never win again.
That's what am talking we take this beautiful country back

masons on tele . what the fukk

wtf are you on about, (((they))) are the ones driving this narrative by being obvious crisis actors

>powerful
Or maybe we wuz Russian troll bots and sheeet?

who knows whats going on over there

Doesn't this imply that crisis actors are a real thing?

He's clearly being coached

What credibility???? This shit is so fucking retarded. MAYBE if there was some half way credible evidence before this reached the mainstream it wouldn't make us look batshit insane but there's literally nothing besides a drama student visiting California and making youtube videos.....

That’s the problem when your community is comprised of trolls and paranoid schizophrenics. You have trolls trolling the lesser trolls that believe anything fitting their narrative and retards that believe everything put in front of them.
I feel like half of you really believe that every post that counters the Sup Forums narrative are legit “shills” are trying to maliciously spread disinfo. 98% of that is trolls or LARPers seeking (You)s.

Yeah but I have people commenting just "this is from Sup Forums" and then nobody fucking listens anymore. Why is everyone a fucking shill

> (You)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlolololo good weed

>but I have people commenting just "this is from Sup Forums"
Give an example

grrrrrrr

angery about guns
this is how real humen beans express themselves

"I'm not a crisis actor" Exactly what a crisis actor would say.. checkmate

that is because they post the dumb shit like
>CHECK IT OUT ITS CARLEE SOTO SPOTTED IN EGYPT BOMBING!

Excellent. The idea of crisis actors, (((state-sponsored))) falseflagging, (((alphabet agencies))) turning on the citizens they're supposed to serve (because politics), and other anti-(((left/deep state))) ideas have been seeded. It won't take long until people would reject any calls for gun control, even if 50% of youths were gunned down by (((them))) to justify it. Never believe in "Jews have high IQ" meme.

> (OP)
>I have normies on my Facebook talking about how Sup Forums will do anything to lie and doctor evidence. Please stop marginalizing us even fucking further.
Like the people in Sup Forums GIVE A FUCK WHAT FACEBOOK USERS THINK YOU FAGS GOT TROLLED BY 13 RUSSIANS lmfao

My problem with these activist children is they want to take away gun rights- not provide better mental health care for students or better protection for schools. They are shills and they deserve all the heat they are getting.

Did you try calling them a nigger and telling them to kill themselves?

lel