Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVhsSH4yBa8
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2nd amendment
>part of bill of rights
>of the Constitution of the United States

stay mad

wtf?! i love legislators who haven't finished highschool now!

felons

Yes 18 year old “kids” can purchase guns. Doesn’t matter what you call them.
Too much box munchin has gotten to hear head.

>powerful

>Sally Kohn

Guns have been around along time. Mass shootings are a recent phenomena. This is a mental health crisis like Trump said, not a gun crisis.
Outlawing guns means lawful citizens are unarmed and defenseless. Criminals and mass shooters can still obtain guns illegally.
The crime is the problem not the means. Outlaw guns and they will use knifes, cars bats, whatever they can get their hands on.
Maybe it would be better if more people had guns and mass shooter knew they wouldn't be shooting fish in a barrel.
Also tyranny. Governments are more dangerous and killed more people than all the terrorists and mass murderers in history.

So 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to own a rifle, but they should be allowed to die in wars in the Middle East that benefit Israel?

Fine take away their rights then. Lmao brb liberals lose more votes from feels population.

How are y'all gonna to say no to a bunch of traumatised teenagers? Women are far more sympathetic to young men then 50 year old gun owners

>mass media is real
absolute brainless fucking potato iq CIAnigger cattle
all of you

No where in the 2nd ammendment does it say "mature adults only"

>unfettered access

(((their))) latest talking point

They think that once we expose their conspiracy to overthrow the president that we'll hunt them down like dogs. They must be getting terrified.

2 million 2018,
Ruger motto, so good luck

It makes sense to want your kid to be like you.
I don't get why liberals hate us for wanting our kids to be straight and white

So when Jews want to breathe other people's air, they're reasonable - but when they want to use their fat fucking noses to suck it all in at once, they're acting like cunts?!?!?!?!

>blaming guns
>when the real fault was that of the FBI and their criminal negligence in regards to Cruz's past
>FBI not only fails to inform NICS of the two tips
>they also failed to inform them of his threats against police, willingness to become a professional 'school shooter' and his active maiming of small animals on instagram
>all the FBI had to do was email a copy of their documentation to NICS or USdP and Cruz's BG check would have come back as No Sale or at the least Hold Pending Inquiry (HPI)
>instead the FBI documented everything and did nothing
Why the fuck does the FBI even exist anymore? The LAPD is more credible and reliable at this point.

How long are these people going to keep pretending "semi-automatic" means "machine gun"?

Oh, right, until they get their way.

We're not that stupid though. We'll never have another symmetrical Civil War. Progressives/etc will just 'disappear' and the pro2A police won't give a flying fuck. Much like how it is in the hood right/isolated southern enclaves right now.

Hell, there's parts of KY that if you're an 'outsider' (black/white/northerner/etc) you are in danger. Period. An FBI agent was dismembered in broad daylight with "no witnesses" there....the investigation ended with slammed doors.

Anyone feel public opinion in America on guns is becoming more anti gun, especially because of the young kids getting shot

>> Game.
>> Set.
>> Match.
childish tactics.

>(((Sally Kohn)))

no. its just being shilled hard on news and social media. Even democrats I know support the 2A

First, that is some lame ass kiddy arguement. No one in their right mind would care to argue with you. #RebuttalNotNeeded

Second, that is no longer an issue here. This is and has been proven a bloody hoax and false flag.

I'm sure every mother in America want to do something now , people see their own kids in these victims

>mass shootings and killings are a recent phenomena

No they aren’t you fucking leafe

Praise Kek! All hail BlueWhale!! All krill be unto Him!!!

No lol. Not in the South, Midwest, or Northwest. Maybe in faggot states.

Sandy hook had 35 little kids murders by an ar-15 with a complicit media and democrats in charge and nothing happened

nope. im in deep blue and we have a 1 in 4 concealed permitting. stop shilling. you can be more than that. I believe in you. Make that album, write that book, apply for that job. Sowing discord will only end badly. Most likely for you because you probably don't have a gun.

I will literally mow Jews down in the synagogue of any more gun legislation passes.

Teens are more precious to parents they form very very close bonds , young kids are like blank pages

And what laws are getting anyone killed? Any laws here that enforce bullying, emotional neglect and lack of psychological care?

>Implying people died at Sandy Hook

I wish they had gotten this Hogg faggot

Fuck off you retarded, controlled op, conspiretard

I disavow this post and urge all men reading this to control their anger

good mothers protect their children, not teach them to cower in fear

Came here to post this.

>believing the government is competent enough for complex conspiracies and false flags
>2001+ 17

Jesus

because it's only right for one side not the other. Youre a bigot if you wanted your gay son to be straight and pass on your family line.

Look buddy, just cuz i trust you with a gun doesnt mean i give tree flying fucks about your political opinion. and yes we trust 18 y/o's with weapons and we dont give a shit about their opinions at the same time. its crazy its almost like they are totally unrelated things...

I know plenty of Jews with guns, I am one.

Most Jews, especially religious Jews aren’t apart of the atheistic globalists you hate so much

but murder is already a crime

Stay safe bud. If things keep up though I'd consider changing your last name and hiding any religious affiliation in public.

Go back to sleep you fucking sheep, smart people are talking here

When are people going to start calling the Jews out on their shit? If you are a Jew and are arguing for incredibly leftist viewpoints on Twitter, then people should reply with "Shut your dirty fucking Jew mouth, you subversive kike trying to destroy our country from within.". But we can't do that and as long as we can't do that, they will win.

You better not post it, cnn thugs lurk here more often now

Exactly right... But in truth tithing flows up stream and the big players at the top use the regular family jew as a bank.

>semi-auto

The new attack is on all semi-auto guns. The bumpstock bans passed in WA and a few other states in the past 2 months are bans on "rate increasing devices." This is a direct attack on the components that make up semi auto guns.

Pay attention. They are working hard on an Australia type gun ban. They will stop short of confiscation like in Australia but they want to ban semi auto, leaving us with pump, lever and bolt action guns. They'll grandfather all the semi auto rifles and make them non transferable and semi auto pistols will be with a special license only.

My wife works with a woman whose husband is an attorney that does work for an anti-gun think tank that is involved in writing legislation in my state. A new big push has been in the works for awhile. They've been waiting for the right tragedy. The bulk of the legislation has been written for at least 2 years.

Lol I have blonde hair and blew eyes and a polish last name

If you larpers ever got popular anti Jew opinions to be prevelant again my family and I would never be found out

They can push all they want but they're gonna end up finding themselves in hostile territory where the green zone non-existent. People just start "disappearing" from both sides. I don't think they understand just how adamant the South/Midwest/Northwest is about retaining the right to own/buy/operate modern rifles.

I was having this discussion with my parents a while ago and my mom legitimately thought that "semi-automatic" meant burst fire.

>give decent advice

>DUDE NA MAN NA COULD NEVER HAPPEN
Well unfortunately 1500 years of systematic persecution and genocide says otherwise. Only this time there are genealogy databases/etc that are easily accessible to anyone. Stay frosty f@m

Who exactly is saying 18 year olds are mature? Can liberals argue without using strawman fallacies?

>I WISH I ABORTED YOU

Nigger you come near my family and your getting a gut full of 7.62

Neither automatically makes you mature but the kids who can read understand statistics and why banning guns doesn't work are more mature and display critical thinking than some kid who reacts emotionally and doesn't think.

What part of "Shall not infringe" do they not understand? I don't give a shit.

Safety of my guns > Safety of your kids

there were only 9 in usa up until 2005

>Conservatives have no rebuttal to this.
You wouldn't take a black kids right to have a gun would you know you racists.
Also you wouldn't take an "illegals" kid right to own a gun either.

The, BAN GUN, outcry at every turn disregarding the priority of the situation is the reason why it will never be taken serious.

Since these were the following option.
-Safer/unlockable classroom doors so evil shooters couldn't get into a classroom and shoot it up.
-Teachers having those retarded "fingerprint" safes with guns and only 1-3 bullets. Yet when a teacher uses it it notifies the police. Teachers that are dems that and overall faggots get the gun with rubber bullet treatment with only 1 bullet. Teachers with "but killing is bad" get the cuck treatment. Tasers, Pepperspray, rapewhistle.

Why no mention of a fingerpoof bunker at schools in each room?

Etc

The priority of their talking point isn't keeping schools safe from school shootings anymore. It's literally just TAKE THE GUNS.

If counter semitism gets popular enough it would just be drone strikes.

>user realizes that in the age of information nothing is hidden and how fucked he might be if things keep up
>user resorts to 'strapping up' and BRING IT NIGGA threats

I don't support radicalism of any kind and tend to judge others by their actions. However, I can't say the same for a lot of our 'peers' here.

That is entirely not true what fake news are you reading

>drone strikes in populated areas where innocents live
>what could go wrong
You realize this is why the left/progressives are trying to take away modern firearms right? At the end of the day drones can't police corners. Tanks can't stand guard at individual dwellings. People have to go outside sometime.

>Hurrrrr day govenrmtne tis too incompetent dey can't doooo anything

>what is deep state

Just because legislators are incompetent doesn't mean that the powers at be are too you moron.

Yea we do.

Welcome, one and all.

>drone striking families because they are Jews

Not even the Reich at the height of anti-Semitic activity would have done such a thing don’t be autistic

The thing is, Sup Forums continues to fail to see the difference. Most actually religious Jews the ones that support Israel are basically an example of a Sup Forums ethnostate.

They are not the elite east coast banking Jews that you all want to gas. You guys should be embracing conservative Jews (like 30% of them). The rest are just useful idiots for the dnc

The ones that need the zyklon live in London and Nyc

You are truly a child with no life experience if you think the intlligence community could pull off a single fake mass shooting

Stop believig tv, those fags can’t even manage to hold fake investigations about Russian collusion, let alone a fucking fake shooting or terrorist attack

The mass shootings we are dealing with today have spiked over the last 30 years. We've had firearms since this country's inception. Do the fucking math. It's prozac/zoloft/whatever the fuck they're pumping into the already unstable populace.

Dude, they pulled off 9/11.
Get with the program.
youtube.com/watch?v=vVhsSH4yBa8

Hint:Check the water and bottled water.

I wish I had enough faith in our government to believe they could

No there hasn’t been any particular change overall in mass killings just how we define/report/keep track of them

Psychopaths always try to kill lots of people modern weapons have just made that easier

Why not tie the age of voting to the age of buying guns?

I mean they both require maturity and good decision making skills, right?

someone please ship this linebacker-sized lesbian bull dyke Jewess cunt to Israel

You are an absolute moron, and I don't watch TV or movies. You have no clue about the power of the occult.

It wasn't just simply government. This shit was planned well in advance and the government as a whole was none the wiser. It is all in the vid, watch it.

While conservative Jews are better than "cultural" Jews, they still want billions in handouts for Israel and American soldiers to fight their wars for them.

Fine raise the age to 21 for gun ownership and voting.

>Why not tie the age of voting to the age of buying guns?

Huh? That's how it already is. You have to be 18 to buy a gun. You have to be 18 to vote.

Well considering he was over 18 and not enrolled at the school and everyone coming forward is still in school and under 18... then perhaps?

>strawman and false equivalences

Raise to 25, the age at which the human mind is supposed to be physically mature. The current crop of 18 year olds cannot be trusted with decisions. Any decisions.

1 post by this ID
(((Kohn)))

Surefire bait.

Sounds good to me.

Drugs are bad, we should outlaw them. Speeding is bad, we should outlaw it. Stealing is wrong, we should outlaw it. Murdering someone is bad, there should be a law against it. Abortion is good, we should legalize it. Women deserve the right to vote. Interracial unions should be legalized. Sodomy is fun; legalize it. Women should be able to have combat roles. Beastiality is fine for women, we should legalize it. Drugs should be deciminalized.

Sums it up for me:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

I had an idea that we should trick liberals into making straw man purchases so they go to prison.
Say something like, “in my state it’s so hard to get a gun, I bet you (liberal) couldn’t even pass a background check!” Now, these cucks don’t know that even attempting a straw man purchase is a felony, so why not rile them up enough so they lose their senses and try to prove you wrong by going to a gun shop and smugly announcing their intentions?

second. Do it, cucks!!

Who said they were mature?

It's only a straw purchase if they purchase with the intent to sell or gift to a criminal. I get the feeling that if they walk in, have a good experience with a helpful staff, and walk out with a rifle after having put a few rounds down range, they'll come out with a completely different attitude towards firearms.
But that's just my wishful thinking

Those kids need to be shot.

So it’s a win win then? Either the lib fuck goes to jail or he’s one of us

People have first amendment rights since birth, but can't vote till voting age. Where's the contradiction?

>(((Kohn)))

>so when 19 year old niggers punch a cop and try to take their gun they’re just kids!

Gun control is a great way to become a slave