Re:Creators

Sota is truly a sociopath.
And what exactly did Magane do with her power?
Is Sota really going to become God of Ink?

Sorry user, new rules, this thread will get deleted.

More interestingly she gave him the power to disregard the impression. What will really happen if he comes up with something so unpopular?

>What will really happen if he comes up with something so unpopular?
Re:Creators will happen.

I don't even know why you're here.

Too far in to drop it.

Magane does things to my dick.

I was waiting for her to kiss him goodbye.

Best girl.

New wallpaper

IIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAA

>when there's so little animation, a 30sec -qmin 0 -qmax 20 webm is under 800k

What a shit series.

>went from the right hand man of the antagonist to one of Meteora's fanboys

is it another Garbage focused episode?

>She's developing from her base character
>Too bad all that development was essentially skipped and simply implied at the end
>Basically helps Soda become an asspull for the last few episodes.

I wanted to believe that Soda would help out the creations in some other way than an asspull, but I was too hopeful it seems.

I find it funny that everyone forgot that magane was a serial killer

We all know the asspull too. It being the fact his character will be Setsuna.

Yeah. Eh well she hugged Soda so I guess the families of the people she killed would be fine with just letting her go.

Although I suspect it will all be waved away when some sort of world reset occurs.

NOW HANG ON JUST A MINUTE

It's amazing they expected this anime to be popular.

The pretentiousness of this show seeps into every fibre of its being, from the writing, action all the way down to expectations.

How the fuck is Hiroe the writer? He should have stayed in his element and made it a fun over the top show like Black Lagoon.

Now that you mention it, Hiroe does really love her garbage Mary Sue. Everyone is kissing and praising her cunt. Wonder is that the reason the garbage did not job as much as Selesia?

Back with a vengeance because your cancer general didn't fly huh?

Meteora didn't job like Selesia because she's not really a combat oriented character in the first place. Just go rewatch her getting beaten up in episode 10 if you hate her so much.
>Waaaah stop criticizing my show!!
Fuck off Aoki.

>how do you know that ?
>Heard it from the guy who wrote it
why the fuck did they not show that conversation between creator and creation instead of fucking exposition, this show just makes me mad

Why does shark chew with her shoulders?

The moment I knew everything was about to go to shit.

Cause then you fucks would complain they wasted another scene and call it exposition either way.

Kazuma has great taste

And Hiroe and Aoki could have prevented Selesia from jobbing that much because she's combat oriented character. That, Rui and Yuuya and Alice could have also jobbed more because they are combat oriented people.
Also, watching ep10 over and over again isn't going to make the garbage a bettet character for the remaining 4 episodes.

Why the fuck was Yuya even mad at his creator in the first place if he actually enjoyed being hunted down by his fuckbuddy? What the fuck was Hangaku's curse anyway? His entire character reeks of scrapped plotline.
And fuck, I wanted evil Meteora to happen.

>> Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
Make a seperate thread about how much you hate it instead of derailing the topic at hand

Things going good for the good guys typically means it's about to go to shit.

Applies to a lot of shows.

I don't understand how some relatively unpopular anime that for 1/3 of the show has just been people talking in room and Meteora explaining things has not only the best OP of the season but TWO of the best OP of the season.

What's the topic at hand?

kek

Derailing what? I made a webm of the show, and then commented on it after noticing the filesize.

Stop being a whiny little bitch. I actively fought against generals in this board for months in 2010, so you can go eat a dick.

We had a few good threads during the week without the autists screeching everywhere but I guess that's over.

Looking forward to based Matsubara getting more heavily involved again now that his "son" has shown up.

doujins never

I liked her incantation. It was almost a Megumin incantation.

Theoretically she has tons and tons of doujins.

We're just in the wrong universe to see them.

best girl 2017

For me she is, yeah, I agree.

If Meteora can bring back dead people why doesn't she just bring back Mamika?

Shut up Frodo!

Or Setsuna

Mamika was cubed, there's a difference.

Because nobody cares about Mamika.

Only Alice remembers her

She could just bring back another version of her

Is she wearing a bra? Why? Why give an eroge character in a skimpy dress a bra? So what if she's going to be jumping around a lot, she's an anime character, it won't matter to her. It would be one thing if she was wearing normal clothes but in a skimpy fighting outfit it's just stupid.

Did you time Meteora's screen time like last time?

It's probably one of those translucent fabric things connected to the dress

it's obviously part of the dress, dumbass

What if Altair is able to bring forth Shaggy?

Now that was fast, considering that anime aired at 22:30 and now it's 7:30 in Moonland. Pixiv knows what's up

Maybe she will.
She'll raise her evil version during final confrontation with other characters when it is revealed that Meteora is the real big bad

>that was fast
Is this your first time on pixiv? On actually popular shows there are hundreds of fanart minutes after the episode is done. I think Kemono Friends had entire pages shortly after an episode was done.

Altair sucks at making friends isn't she?

I'm talking about Post Mind Warp Shaggy not Pre Mind Warp.

I hoped to see some beautiful art there. Like the most beautiful. Like soda-tier beautiful.

Her mom's only friend was fucking Soda so it makes sense.

Had to take a break after the recap episode, can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened afterwards?

it's all by the same artist and most of it basically just redrawn scenes

>tfw no philosophical shark gf

All 4 pictures are the same artist who makes a batch of Re:Creators pictures once in a while.
Pixiv was becoming progressively less interested in this show ever since episode 10.

To be fair most artists seem to be moving to twitter, but yeah, this show has pretty much no fanart. To think Altair seemed to be pretty popular in the first few episodes

People sucking Meteora's metaphorical dick
People changing sides to suck Meteora's metaphorical dick.
Meteora's metaphorical dick becomes real.
Magane suddenly wants Soda's dick for some reason no one can really explain.

Wtf is up with her left hand

>- The original idea was to make Meteora a bad guy by the tenth episode in order to stir things up with Altair, but that was ultimately dropped, because that would have made the other creations less important;

Why the fuck was this anime such a fail. It seriously felt like it was written by children with an appetite for cheese.

Is Hiroe a fat fuck?

I meant to say 'cheesiness'. Honestly these last few episodes made me cringe and I want to drop it now. Such a shame as ep1 revealed so much potential and the OST is enjoyable but again used in the shittiest way possible. Also Altair design was fun too.

>Have all the characters that move the plot on the same side

I wish they went full cheese instead of this weird, jarring middle ground

i literally dont understand anything

Maybe if Meteora was part of Altair's team we would actually know what Altair's plan was, and would get more exposure on other people that aren't Meteora on the government side.

I'm going to drop willy pete on them if they dont make Altair win this shitfest and let me impregnate her. I sware on me mum.

There's nothing worth understanding anyways.

Yeah the still taking itself seriously part is just adding onto the cringe. Fucking Highschool DxD was more intricate than this shitshow.

Magane understand the essence of why cryptocurrency has value.

Why is Magane in love with Sota?

So how many of your moms did Hiroe fuck to bring about this much whining?

He's a sociopath like her

I enjoy my anger

What even was the point of Magane stealing Hangaku only to never use it and give it back?

I have a bad feeling you just predicted the series finale

Bad writing

>Why did the psychopath not play neatly into the plot

I hope it pulls a trainwreck and goes completely to shit in the last few episodes

We are already on the last few episodes

Still four left

How?
Also, can something be a trainwreck if you're expecting it?

Well, that's because

It could pass your expectations of how bad it will be