SOUTH AFRICA BUDGET SPEECH LIVE

Get ready for bankruptcy

youtube.com/watch?v=BGhCHvq8948

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-43139995
youtube.com/watch?v=7SK4-52txhA
factsanddetails.com/southeast-asia/Vietnam/sub5_9f/entry-3448.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if the South African Rand keeps shrinking at this rate it's going to end up even more insignificant than the American one

bbc.com/news/world-africa-43139995

>Five police officers and a soldier have been shot dead during a raid on their station in South Africa's Eastern Cape province.
>The unknown group of armed robbers burst into the police station near Umtata, and opened fire early on Wednesday morning.

Fucking crazy.

Bumperoo

Bump

fuck this dude is a complete drooling retard, who dressed the special needs student up in a suit and gave him a script?

shit I knew it was bad here but now it is legit becoming south america or vietnam

good luck to South Africa. you need it

he looks like he know da wey

Have you been to Umtata?

It's the only city in SA (I've been around the country twice) where I felt unsafe to walk around as a white guy.

Perlemoen trade wars funnily enough.

*laughs in australian* we've already got our yearly average rainfall and it's february

>Umtata
no, I don't go to shitholes in the middle of nowhere

WATER

The Transkei is fucking gorgeous, just Umtata is a shithole (but necessary to transit through to go anywhere there)

Did this nigger just quote a kendrick lamar song

>meanwhile in south africa

"Bix n00d we gon be right"

"YOU'RE GONNA BE IN JAIL!" from the back

lmfao

This nigger keeps trying to make jokes and nobody finds his shit funny

why is SA so cucked?

8% thats why

3.3 million people pay income tax, the rest (54 million) don't. Guess the racial composition of these groups.

>Guess the racial composition of these groups.
a random distribution of taxpayers is the only logical guess to make I'm certain :)
>8% thats why
and there are still gibs and welfare state in place? if so whitey might just be magic

>Guess the racial composition of these groups.
They're mostly expats from Tuvala, fleeing the despotic regime that Sup Forums put in place after the 2016 invasion

Niggers believe in magic. Once found a big sack of salt and spices under the pump on our dairy farm. Apparently the workers paid a witch doctor to do it in the hopes that the magic would make us raise their wages.

>Apparently the workers paid a witch doctor to do it in the hopes that the magic would make us raise their wages.
Did it work, user?

Did you wake up one morning and feel a sudden urge to increase wages, without knowing why?

Sorry I can't stand listening to the black South African accent. What's going on?

Workers get into actual fist fights here accusing each other of casting curses on the other.

Because whites know if they tried anything every western country will back the current government in wiping them out.

I heard they sacrifice the whites in order to use their blood magic

>higher VAT rate
>social grants
gimme a quick rundown
black are gonna be paying for this as well right? :)

I'm sad you SA listened to my country in the 90s, ending apartheid made everything messy.

Why are whites still in South Africa?

Sell up and move to Australia like the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SK4-52txhA

Why the fuck would you go to Umtata??

What do South Africans think of the United States? Do you think we're going down the same direction and making the same mistakes?

not that similar situations desu you should be asking Brazil

Aren't all SA officers niggers

Fucking kek, let’s see if high taxes work boys!

1% growth on this budget wow did they just pick a number. But hey free African science

I`m just waiting for somebody to stand up and say that they are the reincarnation of the terrorist Mandela

they look thirsty

Miss me yet

Immigrate to America.

most of them are yes

>South America
It's safer here than in the Jewnited States you doos. I can stop at the robots with no fear of carjackings or just walk or take the bus at night with no consecuence.

Meanwhile on the Cape my oupa's farm got invaded and they mock executed my mom (she was lucky actually, most of the aaps just kill on sight).

The real question is why are you still in SA waiting to get killed? Even one of the poorer countries like Peru would be better at this point.

By "South America, he means Venezuela and uma delicia land, not whiteland

This doesn't happen in Vietnam, Vietnam is very low crime.

factsanddetails.com/southeast-asia/Vietnam/sub5_9f/entry-3448.html

Alright.. but Saffas have this frog in boiling water syndrome... they don't realize how bad it really is to live trapped behind electric fences and feel like you are going to a warzone everytime you go into town.

If you can't get into America, Europe or Australia or here, or wherever you wanted to go, you should consider other possibilities because almost everywhere outside of Africa is better at this point.

Just need to start job hunting overseas and put your mind to it. Safety of your family should be priority, if you want to fight for SA you can always go back there when SHTF and leave your family safe overseas.

That fucking MTN advert in the background

>We funded ANC terrorists with $400m

Uruguay and Argentina, if you can't get to Ausland or NZ.
Thought about it myself actually.

I feel like this could be a joke, like one of those in Mother Russia ones

Didn't they run out of water?

Meanwhile Norway helped supply us with Oil...

DO you have something like a neighborhood watch group?

Yeah, it's great, came here as a teen knowing nothing about it because my dad got a job here, and I thought I was gonna hate it, but it's great, I'm almost a local now. I play rugby, go to uni, made some good friends. All saffas that can't get to oz or nz should consider it.

I live in a small city called Tigre, safe and nice, mostly white people and no nogs whatsoever around. You can blend in nicely. Most ppl assume I'm a local until I open my mouth. (I still have an accent).

You can go on 'holiday' between Argentina and future America (Brazil) indefinitely. Just keep going backward and forwards between the two every now and again. It's my backup plan in case we get a Chinese pm

Y'know

>buy rhodesian ridgeback puppy
>name it Udi
>train it to growl at black people
Good idea or best idea?

Honestly if you can just afford the plane ride here you will find sympathy