Italy/pol/ Gassing EUrocrats on sight [BBLASTANDO LAGGENTE Edition]

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
corriere.it/cronache/18_febbraio_21/perugia-militante-poter-popolo-accoltellato-mentre-attacca-manifesti-8e2a5212-16e7-11e8-b630-41a05c9e9642.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=V1gcRliXh_c
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/21/palermo-aggressione-a-dirigente-di-forza-nuova-la-rivendicazione-uomini-di-poco-conto-si-sgretolano-sotto-colpi-dellantifascismo/4177340/
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/svastiche-su-muri-coop-sociale-mestre_3a7538d6-5fd2-4991-8fb2-b004bffb9bff.html
adnkronos.com/fatti/cronaca/2018/02/21/accoltellato-militante-potere-popolo_RAc79l5EBFVu09IUq28oRL.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/terrorismo-007-minaccia-jihadista-concreta-in-italia-_5684450b-959f-4dbd-8958-e4ee3a6d54a7.html
rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Allarme-007-servizi-di-intelligence-Campagne-di-influenza-possono-condizionare-elezioni-in-Italia-c4b31d64-d59a-4417-b707-0ecaa28efd7f.html
rt.com/op-ed/418353-george-soros-russia-brexit/
ilmessaggero.it/rubriche/tele_visioni/la7_flop_zoro_nanni_moretti_si_spera_giletti-3301662.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [16/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

CORSA DI CAVALLI CLANDESTINA (Ippodromo Du Pépiement)
(First Illegal poll leak 19/02/2018)

Movimento Cinque Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 29%
Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 24,1%
Forza Italia [conservatives] 15%
Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 13%
Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,3%
Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 4,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 36,1%
Globalists Coalition: 27,2%

CORSA DI CAVALLI CLANDESTINA (Ippodromo Du Papier Carbone)
(Second Illegal poll leak 21/02/2018)

Right Wing Coalition: 37%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 16,1%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 12,6%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,3%

Globalist Coalition: 25%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 20,8%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 3,3%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,5%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 28,5%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,8%

woooh

1) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

2) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

Here's a FREE (totally free) map of Italy for any purposes you may need it for

POTERE AL POPOLO GUYS STABBED YESTERDAY
corriere.it/cronache/18_febbraio_21/perugia-militante-poter-popolo-accoltellato-mentre-attacca-manifesti-8e2a5212-16e7-11e8-b630-41a05c9e9642.shtml

Thanks

who /lega/ here?

Almost everybody

Can someone explain to me why Tuscany is such a commie stronghold?

public administration hiring

anti-fascists grandpas from the ww2 telling their families how they shot fascists back then

here's a map of but not colored in

heres another stupid thing i made bc i feel like this general in particular is lacking graphics

>Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
Need a QR translation. EU on suicide watch?

In Sicily the battle should be between M5S and right wing coalition

here.

Also, first for
TRIBUNALE INTERNAZIONALE PER I CRIMINI FINANZIARI
>youtube.com/watch?v=V1gcRliXh_c
>inb4 gombloddo xDDD

You cant print your own money bc that's against EU treatise so chief economist of Lega came up with this idea of the minibot (a treasury bill of less than 1000 euro) to start having a dual currency period before the definitive BTFO to EU.
Basically its another "Italians outjew the jews" episode.

Something really needs to be done about bureaucrats forming parallel societies that undermine the people who feed them. It is terribly parasitic i hope A.I will make them all redundant one day.

99% of Italy/pol/ decided to rally with the Memelord in this election even if probably /ourguys/ are more Casapound than anyone else.

oy vey

At least post the fucking breaking news.

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/21/palermo-aggressione-a-dirigente-di-forza-nuova-la-rivendicazione-uomini-di-poco-conto-si-sgretolano-sotto-colpi-dellantifascismo/4177340/
>Group of Antifa in Palermo beat a guy from Forza Nuova.

ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/svastiche-su-muri-coop-sociale-mestre_3a7538d6-5fd2-4991-8fb2-b004bffb9bff.html
>Svastiche su muri Coop sociale Mestre

adnkronos.com/fatti/cronaca/2018/02/21/accoltellato-militante-potere-popolo_RAc79l5EBFVu09IUq28oRL.html
>Accoltellato militante di Potere al popolo

ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/terrorismo-007-minaccia-jihadista-concreta-in-italia-_5684450b-959f-4dbd-8958-e4ee3a6d54a7.html
>Terrorismo: 007, minaccia jihadista concreta in Italia

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Allarme-007-servizi-di-intelligence-Campagne-di-influenza-possono-condizionare-elezioni-in-Italia-c4b31d64-d59a-4417-b707-0ecaa28efd7f.html
>Allarme dei servizi di intelligence: "Campagne di influenza possono condizionare elezioni in Italia"

OP next time you see someone posting the imminent baking of new bread, stop and don't bake another on you own.

So if I go to Italy next year (likely) I can get minibots instead of EU shekels to support Italy?

that's...what it is

Basically.

No dude, it doesn't work like that, but thanks anyway.

>Allarme dei servizi di intelligence: "Campagne di influenza possono condizionare elezioni in Italia"

AHAAHAHAHAHA SURE
Just like in USA right?
fake news!!!

Use this argument against piddini and 5soros

it's all real тoвapищ

Adesso sostituisco qualche vecchio link con qualcuno nuovo (gli hacker russi anche no)

>Be usa intelligence
>trump wins
>muh hackers! but they didnt influence the vote

american logic 101

I don't know why we are focusing on this, even if Salvini manages to win the election and get some shit done, average italians will probably be too stupid to understand how these minibots works and will make the whole attempt crumble out of sheer ignorance.

Ok lads, asking for an advice.
Antifa has filled the walls in my neighborhood with posters where they incite people TO NOT GO VOTE, and inciting "rage on the streets".
what do?

user but you're not representative of an average Italian, more like of an average shill who need to be gassed.

Is anyone going to get killed over the guy getting beaten up by antifas?

dude... at least study a thing, or at least read what it is made for...

Even though your coalition has 37% it seems you are still outnumbered by scummy (((neo-liberals))), Globalists, and "progressives".

Can someone explain to an outside how you could ever have any hope of accomplishing anything? Has there been a massive increase in right-wing populism/anti-immigration sentiment this election?

Start the fire

Take them down of course, faggot.

Report to police

>"Campagne di influenza possono condizionare elezioni in Italia"

Però di questo non parlano eh..
rt.com/op-ed/418353-george-soros-russia-brexit/
mi raccomando, donare MILIONI DI DOLLARI per le campagne elettorali in giro per il mondo NON SIGNIFICA influenzare il voto !!

let them LARP, if they actually succeed in starting any shit there will be nobody stopping you from making a commie BBQ

no idea but the police is sure going to at least torment those junkies a bit

Stop it please, it was just an opinion on mine.
Please answer my question here My idea was to draw a big swastika on the posters with a marker pen.
Or should I just rip them?

Attend meetings, put names to faces, pass that information on anomalously to the fascist party. The more that anons can disrupt their ability to organise the better.

Checked.
Point is, we don't know how many shy voters will go full right wing, after Trump we are not so sure about (((polls))) anymore.

Is 5 Stelle going to cuck us THAT badly or what? They're gaining too much ground and this entire thing sounds risky

Forza Italia is a mix of cuckservatives, actual conservatives, classical liberals and "former" fascists.
Other two parties of the coalition are based as fuck, christian democrat will never get 3% so they will be out of the parliament. If Casapound manage to get 3%+ they already said they will support a right wing coalition govt.

Well?

Rip the posters off, wait for them to try to put them back on, call the police on them.

Right, but assuming this is the result for the election give or take a few percentage points, what can you accomplish? Also, has there been an increase in right-wing sentiment this election compare to the last few?

>
>Is 5 Stelle going to cuck us THAT badly or what? They're gaining too much ground and this entire thing sounds risky
>having doubts about M5Soros

Yes.

Police won't do shit against these faggots, especially not for some random self printed posters.
I should be not surprised anymore at how much of a nerve these leftist scum have, but how much are they panicking if they advocate for abstension?

Then explain this. Checkmate.

wait a minute

is this Fletcher or (((Fletcher))?

No we are not a color we're Italic. Stop with your retarded american definition, thanks.

>161331591
NOI

Are Americans white?

Exactly. Italians are not white.

>tfw Salvini looks like a Muslim and the pic would work better if it was about ethnic replacement

If nobody is around I would give the swastika a try for the lulz.

Sure thing, 56%

Holy shit
How are they even gaining grounds so quickly?

threadly reminder to ignore Sup Forumsrannies and butthurt mongrels

Ignore/filter the assblasted burger they're so mutt and stupid they cant even understand their language.

>skulduggery
yu wanna by sum weed

>Murder
dat fo be werin da wron colors. keel dat foo

>sex
ey bb, wan sum fuk fuk?

>best book ever

Probably a false flag, you should print more of those posters if true.

>inciting "rage on the streets"
this is illegal. If stupid antifa rage on the streets they will eat the mighty rods of the police.
And this is good

>NOT GO VOTE
They will be drawing off support from leftist parties or m5s, surely not right wing voters.
And this is good.

So again, why aren't you printing more of those autistic posters ?

Be nice Jamal.

>Integrazione regionale, Migrazione e libera circolazione delle persone

Esistono veramente corsi con nomi del genere?

Not a false flag, that antifa association has infested my city for many years.

Are Americans white?

>real paint

When La7 transmits Propaganda Live

>what are "social studies"

Can anyone answer me here?

You burger shall stop cultural appropriating of our culture.

kek
>be hush-money commie
>get the lowest audience

ilmessaggero.it/rubriche/tele_visioni/la7_flop_zoro_nanni_moretti_si_spera_giletti-3301662.html

the point is that we can't say for sure whether it's a legitimately new phenomenon or if it's always been there, even most lefties here secretly hate niggers

Based. I'm gonna vote for him

Oh no, this is the same argument the French used during the election and we all know how it ended.

I am an italian 18 years old
All my family is italian
I am preatty white what do you say?

you don't know how the electoral vote works here. If the right wing coalition gets 39% votes they'll dominate the parliament. And inside the coalition, if our memelord takes more votes, he'll guide the government.

>increase in right-wing sentiment

yes there is.
but italians are also lazy, so much potential right wing votes might go lost due to high percentuals of abstainers

Every swastika people see results in less votes for Lega/Casapund/etc.. Remember that immediately after Luca went full autism on those niggers Lega lost votes because "muh racysm". Leave these thing for after the elections.

>Also, has there been an increase in right-wing sentiment this election compare to the last few?

OP is full of articles (in English or Eng Translated and archived) about it.

>assuming this is the result for the election
Worst case scenario they need to buy some (20) seats from other parties. Due to "holier than thou" policy of M5S they are already kicking out people even before the election, and right winger already said "if they like our program they can come with us".

>18 years old
get out before it's too late

You're also a newfag because here we NON DIAMO DA MANGIARE AI TROLLS AMERILARDI

Mmmn no sweetie, it was the opposite: lega were a bit up in the polls after macerata, basically nobody gives a shit about some random wounded nigger

keeping in mind that left wing and right wing normally alternate each other at every election since italians are never satisfied with the current government:
nobody is serious about leaving eu or the euro, in fact this topic magically disappeared as the elections came close
the right wing coalition said they'll send illegals back but didn't actually say "how" they mean to do so, which is the main problem with that
more than a right wing sentiment a lot or most people are pissed off by the amount of illegals and refugees, not immigrants themselves (the majority are actually albanian/romanian/moroccan/chinese, africans weren't even that much)
fascist movements sure make a lot of noise but won't even get to parliament

thanks, to whomever was the OP from the previous thread
Can i ask now for sauce of the girl that got raped and the niggers that did it?
Didn´t see it in news at the time and with all shit that happened they only talk of Luca now

Yes

not this time bro. Everybody is sooooooo pissed off. The shy salviner effect will hit hard. Shill all your friends and family faget, do your part

Then Explain this.

ok then:
>set up free hotspot (old phone, piratebox, even your pc+big antenna if you can reach it from your basement)
>redirect homepage to some page you control that links to most possible social media (twitter, fb, tumblr, myspace ecc)
>start sniffer
>as soon as they browse anything, or just by connecting, you will get cookies, device ID, IMEI, other shit, because that's how your shitty smartphone work and leaks information to everyone
> ???
>profit

ah shit

this is meant for

Chiedo venia