I went to all 50 US states

I went to all 50 US states.
Best: missouri, arkansas
Worst: illinois, ohio

I guess you want to know about cali, ny and texas? well they're all fucking spanish, not even real america.

you're a new worlder too, ching chong pajeet
mutts gonna mutt
even if you're 1st gen, your lineage will mongrelize down the line in several gens

How was Maine?

appalachians are the whitest people left in america

>ching chong pajeet
How curious it is that there is hardly any race mixing between the two largest ethnicities, yet (((whites))) and niggers can't help but fuck each other.

they force fed me seafood until I pretended to like it. reminds me of tasmania not really poor but "hard working" I guess

Le American 100%

yeah, it stands out for sure; must be their resilience to (((good education))) and still present partiarchy
I'm merely speculating tho, my cunt's ethnically homogenous with only aliens living here being culturally compatible (balkanfags)

Singapore is a good example of how Asians do multi-kulti. Asians are the best race, white "people" just got lucky with an importable population of sub-humans and 2 free continents.

what about Montana, though?

>Asians
they aren't homogenous nor are whites
I look every ethnicity as a whole, not by their race but that's just old world me talking
I think them not being on kikes' leash helps a lot too

could you format your posts so that they dont give me aids user ?

caught a bus across it

Looked pretty white and peaceful to me.

>worst
>illinois, ohio

Can gonfirm
t. wisconsinite

Thank you based cunt.

-t Arkansan

Jews are white.

How'd you like my home state of Louisiana?

forgot to add florida to the shithole list OP

are they?
they don't infest my cunt nor do I care about whiteness, only ethnic/cultural purity and my bond with the land through countless generations of local ancestry
we'll break free once we've killed the central kiking systems plaguing the world today and making debt slaves out of as many people as possible

pensacola isn't real florida but I tried to visit I guess.

>muh katrinaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>never found a voodoo market
eh 5/10 I wanted to meet more backwater yokels but a tourist can't really find that sorta shit easy

Yes. Jews are a type of white people.
>slovenia
Your cunt doesn't matter, anyway.

W-what was wrong with Ohio user :’(

where in my list of prorities would you say that "making my cunt" matter lies?
does consumerist debt slavery of the lowest common denominator brainlet while bombing shitholes on behalf of kike masters count as "mattering"?

I went to ~30 states
can confirm Missouri is a nice state, I also liked Montana, North- and South Dakota

Isn't that voodoo shit mainly in New Orleans? I'm cajun from west of the bayous, there are people here in their 90s who only speak french, no english, it's about as backwater as can be, the best food is down here, I sometimes forget the entire state isn't like the cajun parishes

but i'll take 5/10, that's good enough

>Arkansas
user, please

>cherrypicking
user, pls

Everyone I’ve known from Ohio is a white trash retard.
Any opinions on Georgia?

No; having GDP does.

oh sweetie you are probably from philadelphia with that attitude

yes: I respect them too much to continue larping. I have never been to usa. I just work at the airport.

Did you go anywhere in TN? The mountains in east TN are pretty nice. Gatlinburg kicks ass. West TN is just flat. Nashville is kinda cool. Memphis is mostly just niggers. Beale Street and a few other places are cool, but yeah otherwise just niggers nigging. I wish I could afford to move away from Memphrica.

Fucking gookmoot.

nah the thumbnail was right

What’s your favorite part of the airport?

Lake of the ozarks in Missouri are so awesome

Implying he knows what that means

>Worst: illinois, ohio
What about the state sandwiched between those two?

We shouldn't be mean to Slovenians, Melania is a great FLOTUS.

its like a real sandwitch, the best part is in the middle

Arkansas and Missouri, not Montana?

Op is a nigger confirmed.

>worst:Ohio
That's right. Now don't come back.

>best missouri
>the state that houses st. louis
this is b8 hes just choosing states at random

>no Alaska
>no Hawaii
shit

He couldn't even be bothered to choose states that have more than 80% whites.

Shhh, don't let them know how good it is here.

Michigan has on average higher property values, and Detroit exists in Michigan.

it's crazy how it looks just like her

My favorite state so far is utah. Its easier for me to list states I haven't been too. Maine, hawaii, alaska, delaware, new jersey, only been to the tips of the dakotas and idaho/montana.

Pic unrelated

Pennsylvania would be the best state if Philly wasn't full of niggers.

>Best: missouri
This is how I know you're full of shit.