Neo nazis hate thread

It's amazing how neo nazis are as stupid as liberals.

Both hate races without including exceptions.
Both are violent.
Both provide use logical arguments.
Both blame calamaties on a certain race.

Neo nazis will mostly believe in Jesus(despite him being a middle eastern jew) and will make a conspiracy theory out of everything.

They're only good at making funny memes, but that's it.

Yes, blacks tend to be violent and stuipid.
Yes, jews control many places across the globe.
Yes, muslims do have a sick religion.

But what about whites?
Have we all forgotten white women fuck black men and are a lot more likely to be liberals and self hating than other minorities?

If whites are the best race why are they so powerless these days? Can't they use their "HIGH IQ"
to fix that?

My point is neo nazis are hypocritical retards and no race is perfect even though some races are better than others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HdFh-zuDI
youtube.com/watch?v=JVntUBCEI1o
youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Antisemitic post!

Wow bro, didn't you know that anti-x is just as bad as x itself.Haha get fucked, feel the power of my centre genius

>no race is perfect

But ironically enough the ones closest to perfection are those who stay away from niggers.

here fixed..

Jews are white, moron.

First off there are differences, they're not 100% white as you can see by curly hair many jews have and so on....

But even if so, this has no point, not defending any race here, they all have shit, but just wait until some neo nazi retard gets mad over you saying jews are like him.

That doesn't refute anything I said, neo nazis are so retarded that when a white person fucks up they call him a kike/nigger/sand nigger and so on...

Your kike meme doesn't refute anything retard.

>you in after 15 years

>they all have shit
Must infuriate those losers that believe every group has bad people when they look at whites and the "shit people" are 1/100 compared to shitskins.

> stop being racist!1

No they are not, you filthy kike.

This doesn't contradict my point as I clearly stated races differ in quality and I do admit africans are worse than other races, but neo nazis will contradict themselves by saying they're the best and at the same time present whites as poor inferior victims of kikes/niggers and so on...

Jews are white. Jews are the source of all problems. QED, Whites are the source of all problems.

I agree, liberalist centrilism is the real redpill XD, FUCKING BASED.

What's the difference between jews and whites then? Same skull shape, commonly interbreed, (((Judeo-Christian))) culture, etc.

Jews are whites, (you) just don't want to take blame for them. Stop being a nigger and accept your (((father))).

Great red herring retard

>Jews are white. Jews are the source of all problems. QED, Whites are the source of all problems.

No what I meant was non-whites are dumb beasts and Jews are race of mixed nigger cretins.

They're not the same, but the differences in exterior are the lowest comparing to other races.

No, but whites are the real jews/israelis

When you can't refute any arguments so you ignore the smart threads to only deal with easily refutable stupid ones.

Neonazis do not hate other races, they hate being forced to share their State with foreign members that publicly despise their host and kill it slowly.
(((Diversity))) being highly destructive to societies is a fact sustained by plenty of data that is routinely censored, not disproved, and all of which points that whites would have better lives in their own ethnostate, and Blacks wouldn't get discriminated in theirs. Ethnostates follows the natural order and it is the most desirable organization of societies.
This is a non-debate, as even the immigrants and the ones pushing for (((Diversity))) don't want it in their home countries. The only people honestly pushing for it are people that never left their homes, and complete idiots conditioned to hate themselves.

I can't speak for other countries, but I've seen my country collapse to multicultural ideals. My country is a laughing stock, a cucked joke and the rape capital of Europe and the western world thanks to multiculturalism.

I've seen both sides. There's a reason why homogeneous countries like Japan have low crime rates. Ever since my country was introduced to "multiculture", everything is worse than it was before.

That's why I'm against multiculturalism. Multi-culture will always be foreign to me.

Singapore is multicultural and it's un-cucked. Maybe your government just suck

>they have nigger blood
So does the rest of continental europe but (you) get angry when anyone says only anglos and scandinavians are white. Just admit the only white people are WASPs, or that jews are also whites.

Don't be racist bigot idiots

here I fixed it for you ..

Jesus Christ that picture is just so wrong.

Maybe Singapore is made up of rich Asians, and not people from savage countries that came straight from the war zone, but what do I know. I just live here.

This doesn't represent actual neo nazis, instead of resorting to using official terms from the dictionary I mean white people that define themselves as such.

Other neo nazis can and will disagree with you.
I don't belive in the retarded ambition to fulfill diversity and all this crap.

It seems people here either intentionally ignored my actual points or didn't undertstand them.

I don't belive in liberal diversity, I do know whites are also hated a lot by liberals and other retards and I do know there is a war against whites, but this doesn't contradict my thread.

I did state races are not equal.

It's amazing how retards in pol resort to humor rather than actually facing the arguments and points.

Define "white" faggot ?!

I never said the rapefugees are good, I never denied jews across the globe tend to be cucks, and I do realize the multicultralism concept the left is pushing is practically horrible.

Is that your opinion ?

Fair skinned followers of the semitic faiths, e.g. jews.

>But what about whites?
Have we all forgotten white women fuck black men and are a lot more likely to be liberals and self hating than other minorities?

No...you're right, I've never been to Sup Forums. Tell me more about this mystical magic you know so much about!

Maybe it's the fault of your incompetent government, bringing in people whose background they do not know, and not multiculturalism itself. Multiculturalism can be good if done right

You mad retard? The defenition for white here varies as actual whites would probably narrow down to anglo saxons and so on while the left would define whites as people with white skin when it suits their agenda.

Another red herring.

ya no

I still think you are a shill so I will sage, but just in case you aren't, notice the complete lack of symmetry in your argument. Blacks destroy things, Jews control things, Muslims spread a cancerous ideology, and white women racemix?? The only reason the race mixing is a problem is because of how terrible the other races are.

I do think a lot of retards here keep using humor to avoid a proper debate.

>ya no
Then prove it, kike. You're WHITE.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

Jews are white; shall we go over what jews have done to the world?

what about fuk you ?!

If you had said that here, you'd be labeled as a right wing extremist. Funny, huh?

Sure, they're idiots. But Multi-culture only works for multicultural countries. Homogeneous countries shouldn't be forcefully converted to something they're not. Do you want to see countries like Japan become "multicultural"? They'll essentially stop being the Japan that they are.

Whites are also cucks like the jews.
I spoke in general and did generalize people, what neo nazis do is igonore exceptions and ignore their own faulty tendencies.

"white"

Go back to The JP subreddit fuck man. I like the guy but The Jews need to go. It's non negotiable.

Ya, that's white; unless you're willing to say greeks, poles, italians, frenchmen, and germans aren't white.

That could be said by any group at any time.

Labeled by who? I don't give a fuck about the left or the right or neo nazis or any other groups.

Unlike 99.999% of the world I will keep bashing and criticizing groups and people WITH NO EXCEPTION.

I did state liberals are stupid and I do hate the left.

"white"

Whiter than you Hernandes

You mean the cucks part or the generalization part?

You dont give a single fuk about white you fucking cock sucking faggots soyboyz

White.

If you refered to me I'll ignore the cursing -
I give a fuck about people regardless of race, and I don't give a fuck about people just from belonging to a certain race.

> igonore exceptions and ignore their own faulty tendencies.
That part

racemixing is the future

Okay so you're saying any group can ignore exceptions right? If so I agree, but I specifically mentioned whites to refute this retarded idea that whites are perfect to matter what.

Again, I'm not bashing whites just bashing retards like neo nazis that keep lying to themselves ignoring their own shit.

You should watch the "debate" between Tariq Nasheed and Jared Taylor. Tariq literally believe that white people secretly work together to dominate the world and oppress black people. All the evidence supporting that is some half-baked obscure conspiracy theories. When faced with facts and logical arguments, he had a literal melt down and said those "facts" were made up by "(((white people)))". It's absolutely ludicrous.
Realizing that this is how your average jew will look at your average """redpilled""" 4chin user, is the biggest redpill.

I mean that all groups tend to be hypocritical about their own mistakes, but it's barely a reason to hate them.

Nope,whites are clearly not perfect, whites let that shit happen and enormous amount of whites still keep supporting it no matter what evidence they're presented. Does hate thread against them make any senese?
Not really, same as with women hate thread, it's just focking pointless.

You stupid mother fuckers read a fucking book make the world a better place for yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HdFh-zuDI

>Both hate races without including exceptions.
Wrong.

>Both are violent.
Wrong.

>Both provide use logical arguments.
If you meant to say "both use logical arguments", then I will tell you that the Neo nazis are more reasonable.

>Both blame calamaties on a certain race.
I don't "blame" a race.

>If whites are the best race why are they so powerless these days?
Because they have been SUBVERTED into self hatred.
If you give a physically strong person heavily damaging drugs you wouldn't be surprised that he gets fucked up...

Aryans were proto-north indians, not hairy neanderthal men living in mountains in europe, idiot

>subverted into self-hatred
By who? Jews are whites; why did you subvert yourselves?

>jews aren't white idiot, they are their own tribe
Yeah so are the french, english, and krauts. It's not like those groups have always coexisted in perfect harmony, so why the fuck are you surprised you're getting dicked over by your fellow whites?

>whites are the best race
Even though history except for the last 500 years has been dominated by asians. Snowniggers sure do love their (((current year))) bias.

Character assassination thread

h*n insectoids were a mistake.

Look, I did make a mistake saying they're equally stupid, I do belive liberals are more stupid.

I meant to say "both can't provide logical arguments".

I agree this isn't accurate, but my whole point here is pointing out neo nazis' hypocrisy.

You're saying it's wrong to say they're both violent and hate races with no exception.

Thing is I was talking about the bigger neo nazi extremists that I'm sure some of them will indeed state they hate niggers with no exceptions for instance.

If you're a more moderate type that's great

>Jews are whites
No, they are not, they self identify as Jewish.
You understand the difference? It is about IDENTITY.

Jews subverted the west, they didn't identify as white, they identified as JEWISH.

>>jews aren't white idiot, they are their own tribe
Top straw men.

>>whites are the best race
Topest of top of strawmen.

Before the insectoids formed their hive it was pajeets that were in charge, snowniggers were still hunting deer.

You are generalizing neo nazis, which appears to be exactly what you accuse them of doing.
And I am not even a neo nazi...

define "white" ginger sock man

Let's become jewish

>that which you self-identify as is what you are
So then are the Germans who say they are German before they say they are white non-white?

>it's about identity
If I ask a jew "are you white", he will say yes or "no, I'm jewish"; if I say "i didn't ask about religion" then he will say yes. Jews are white.

>jews subvert the west
The west may be white but not all whites are the west, kraut.

>hurr strawman
Only WASPs are white, everybody else is slav-admixture mongrels or worse.
White. Anglo-Saxon. Protestants. As in not (you).

I did generalize, but having been in pol for quite some time I guess I've seen uglier examples of neo nazis.

I'm not saying only neo nazis generalize, I'm saying they will ignore their own defectiveness and make a hard effort ignoring exceptions in races so they could easily define races like hordes of insects that behave exactly the same way.

Obviously many other groups do that, liberals, white hating blacks and so on, but pol is mostly full of neo nazis

She look like a cheeky (((/b))) to me .. probably the Monica Lewinskystein spawn of evil

>So then are the Germans who say they are German before they say they are white non-white?
No?

>If I ask a jew "are you white", he will say yes or "no, I'm jewish"; if I say "i didn't ask about religion" then he will say yes. Jews are white.
Who cares?

>The west may be white but not all whites are the west, kraut.
Who cares?

>Only WASPs are white, everybody else is slav-admixture mongrels or worse.
No, the eternal anglo isn't white...

> I'm saying they will ignore their own defectiveness
examples ?

Well when niggers like you, OP, stop acting like colossal faggots, you might find more of an actual debate, instead of ridicule.

>no facts; no arguments
I thought Germans were industrious and hard-working; I guess stereotypes don't work.

Jew is a religion not a race you retard. Black people can be Jewish.

white enouf for you the Syrian gril ?
youtube.com/watch?v=JVntUBCEI1o

>da libruls and Nazis are the same

kys boomer

*muffled gasp*
mio dios...

You prefer this one MAjor ?
youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM

da individual best
centist best

Race mixing is disgusting

Well it depend bruh she Brazilian probably the most degenerated of them all ...

>no GB
feels badman

At this point most blacks are better men and fathers, while white boys stay inside playing video games, refusing to work, and resorting to Asian girl replacements

>neo Nazis
What are we living in fucking 1992?
Neo Nazis hold zero power on this board it’s white nationalists you dumb bitch sack of shit

Black men run at the first sight of a pregnancy you dumb nigger

Nice blog post faggot next time try rddit

the "white women fuck black men" is a meme. keep clinging on to it in hopes that you can feel better about yourself. any white woman who defies their race was a disgrace to the race before she ever stuck that turd log inside her mouth. seriously, think about it. all the girls I know who fucked niggers were sluts way back in middle school, by highschool the only thing left to further their crave for cock is to become a nigger loving whore because they can't find any white men. you retards can't understand that a white woman fucks a nigger because she can't find a white man who will want to be with her. and of course tyrone is always waiting for some gibsmedats and he loves to take white man's sloppy seconds, and without hesitation he immediately starts to taunt the white man as usual because once again, he thinks he accomplished something for himself.