Is this guy going to turn out to be a machine or something? He acts like one

Is this guy going to turn out to be a machine or something? He acts like one.

I feel like I've watched about a million shows with "calm little emotion monologue heavy protagonists with long haired kuudere love interest" but this guy takes the cake. He never shows ANY emotion and can NOT give a fuck. He is completely blank.

Other urls found in this thread:

confusedtls.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's fucking perfect, the VA is perfect.

He is literally me

He went to a soft Kinderheim 511, it is hard for him to be normal

Finally an MC like me

Yeah ep 6 hints at some sort of deep trauma from his childhood. At least he's got something to explain it. Still if he's really that deeply fucked up he needs therapy. It's going to be great when he finally snaps.

Yuuji - Super secret assassin
Tatsuya - Super secret soldier
Ayanokouji - Super secret future cabinet minister?

He might now "show" it but you can't tell me he wasn't a little pissed at Horikita at the end of ep 6.

Yeah, he ain't ending with Horikita

I figure eventually the kuudere has to lose. As long as he does't end up with psychobitch I'll be ok.

Knowers(LNfags)[/spoiler] say by the moment background character is the endgame

im such a newfag phoneposter

LN translated WHERE

>translated
Silly user, I...

The first novel and part of the second one have been translated.

confusedtls.wordpress.com/

how many novels have released?

6 I think. The anime is already past the translation.

I hope we see more of her before the end of the cour.

He's me in anime form

My girlfriend thinks he's some sort of super-soldier spy for the government.

This show is more like this movie than mahouka

6, recent episode ended with volume 2 ending so we're past translations, and it also most likely means the anime will end with volume 4 and no s2 ever.

Show isn't much like Mahouka but the Tatsuya parallels (and Yuuji for that matter) are definitely noticeable.

Is 6 the end of the series? A few more volumes and there will be enough material for a S2 at current pace. Though I dunno if the anime is popular enough to justify one.

I think she might be endgame. The author don't know and neither do we though.

Nah it's just LN series don't tend to get s2s often and the fact we only have 6 means we'll have to wait a year minimum for a S2 to even be planned. Lerche has done S2s for shit before though and if this sells well anything is possible so who knows.

Is it the girl who walks with a limp?

If they pace it properly, there's enough material, and the anime is popular there's a good chance we'd get one. It's just that a lot of times they blow through all the volumes, there's not enough to justify anything more than maybe an OVA, and then the series ends and all interest is lost.

God I want her to destroy my penis.

the girl the MC prostitutes

she likes him though and he just uses her

Its this girl.

Seriously? I would have never guessed.

She merely loves the MC, inside and out.

He tolerates her and places importance on her, but as to real feelings that's up in the air.

If anything this series has definitely surprised a good amount of people and probably bait and switched them too with what this is actually about (I expected a generic romcom when I wouldn't even call this a romcom) so LN translations might come at a more steady pace now.

She doesn't get a prominent role until Volume 4 onwards, she and MC have a rather 'unique' relationship.

Whorikita x Sudo OTP

wtf i want more chapters now

If I like Ayanokouji more than the girls, does that make me a faggot?

in which volume is the anime by ep6?

Post Ichinose.

If his past is as fucked up as hinted dude may be so traumatized he is incapable of feeling.

do you really think its going to sell well?
one can only hope

Ayanokoji (and the mystery around him) is the main reason half the people watch this show.

Fuck we are not having proper Karuizawa

and the other half?

No just a man of integrity.
Everyone loves Hachiman more than his sluts
Everyone loves ONII-SAMA more than his sluts
Everyone loves Chad Narukami more than his sluts.
Women are rarely the best character in an anime, except for really shitty harems where the spineless beta MC seems to be the only male in the world.

Yeah, missing vol5 and 6 is gonna suck.

They're already reprinting the currently released volumes due to spike in demand from people who watched the anime. Whether that's good enough to warrant a second season or god forbid they see it as mission accomplished and don't bother beyond one season like Hataraku Maou is anyone's guess.

That delivery was pretty fucking good.

No, the novel is still ongoing. Vol 7 will not be released after the anime ends.

Who else?

Is that why we never got a s2 of that show? Or that show where all the peeps got trapped in the fog ruins and one of them was secretly evil?

>that show where all the peeps got trapped in the fog ruins and one of them was secretly evil?
Which one was that again?

I heard somewhere that it could of had a second season but the author requested they don't have a second season

Episode 6 was fucking amazing in terms of delivery. Sensei telling Horikita she basically got keikakud by Ayanakoji and if she wants to go to class A she has to understand him was great.

Rokka no Yuusha, this one is better left unadapted for a second season since the novel turns to dog shit at that point.

I can't remember the name. MC had red hair though. Wanted to fuck the gun wielding white haired chick. Rabbit girl...

>Yuuji - Super soldier
>Tatsuya - Super secret soldier
>Ayanokouji - Super secret (fugitive?) (soldier?)
the level of autism grows as their profession get more mysterious

Vol. 2

Karuizawa is indeed best girl.

What happens? I kinda figured that MC was a traitor too but I didn't know how that would work.

Not enough material I guess.

Sometimes they do abruptly change the pacing of the adaptation. If they are thinking a S2 might happen, then they'll continue at their current rate. If they decide this is going to be it they will sometimes fly forward to the end. So you never know.

The girl with red hair looks far sluttier.

Why are deadpan high competent autist so entertaining?

>Genres: Comedy, Romance, School
Well, at least they got school right.

>Comedy, Romance
One can argue

> My girlfriend
You are trying too hard to bait

I feel like the monologues make it comfy. And the deadpan attitude means there is less emotion to startle or grab your attention.

When did you realize this is the best show of the season?

It makes a great foil for all the super cereal high schoolers who are already acting like mob bosses, CEO's, and presidents.

>My girlfriend
pic related?

> super cereal high schoolers who are already acting like mob bosses, CEO's, and presidents.
Seriously. That student council president especially. He's like the a fucking Don.

when its comedy i think its the same effect of the gap-moe for females, and as autistic characters usually have entertaining monologues. i prefer them because i can't stand emotional, dumb and useless protagonists and they are usually the opposite of it

When I dropped everything but this and guru.

Time for spoilers.

He was raised in an orphanage until age 13
The orphanage performed experiments to create smart kids for the government, to innovate and boost Japan's technology
The only ones who didn't end up in coma was 50% and 2 other kids
They have "special " traits
50% doesn't like any girl but because of the fact he wants to forget his time at the orphanage and live a normal life, he is trying to find a suitable gf for the time being

>run-of-the-mill sloots
Post more 50% man.

Do any of the other kids from the orphanage go to the same high school?

Gradient girl.

Who are the two others? Cripple smug and ???

Fuck off. Fake spoilers.

Why is he a master of martial arts?

No!

Jamal

The kids were trained to be the best at everything, even piano, tea ceremony and calligraphy.

A class cripple is one of like 3 people to know about his past.

>50% doesn't like any girl but because of the fact he wants to forget his time at the orphanage and live a normal life, he is trying to find a suitable gf for the time being
I hope he becomes happy one day

>Canon F cups

Is his "special" trait autism?

Go back to that 5 second flashback and compare his reaction to those around him...

He is half in the spectrum

It's a fake spoiler. He isn't an orphan. It's been heavily hinted in the LN that he came from a very rich family.

Every girl is gradient girl

How do you figure? Him being unknown, unsearchable in databases could either be orphanage/program or rich family but orphanage is more likely imo.