I was talking to an Israeli girl online she told me she is organising a march in Israel against guns in the USA...

I was talking to an Israeli girl online she told me she is organising a march in Israel against guns in the USA. When I questioned why she doesn't march against Israelis having the same gun rights, she dodged the subject and when I kept bringing it up she completely ignored it seriously what is wrong with these kikes Sup Forums?

Its cos she was circumcised idiot

There's nothing wrong with them. They're winning

Israeli teacher have guns and they have armed guards with rifles at synagogues.

go to sleep user, arent you tired? Take a nap

The reddist pill of them all.

Israelis can have guns because muh six million. American suburban and rural retards are ignorant bigots partially responsible for the six million, so they can't have guns.

Why would people in Israel care about guns in America? Why would they care enough to actually go protest about it? Gee, I wonder who could be behind that????

Tell her that she shouldn't encourage the rights of Americans to be taken away if she wouldn't want them same for herself.

Then tell her you can't respect her or speak with her if she won't address this.

I already dropped contact with her she keeps messaging me I tried to explain how hypocritical it is and she keeps saying but we need them cause "muh terrorism"

lol

What gun laws do they have in isreal is it the same as Murica.

Yeah that’s nothing. I know of a Brazilian Jew who came here to Texas and is a very active feminist/liberal etc, celebrating and encouraging abortions etc. basically all the stereotypes we talk about. Give me a sec to find her name...

I am Jewish user, and I have been to Israel.

Ask her what terrorists would do to the Jews if they didn't have guns and then block her. Fucking kike bitches.

Jews have high verbal IQ but without the white man's reasoning skill behind it

Hannah Thalenberg.

She's one of those "its okay when we do it" people

dumb frogposter

Profound

>selfhating jew

>stereotype fulfilled

I don't hate myself. I hate other Jews. I'm just not blind to the curse that was laid out against us as a people in Deuteronomy, when God says that if we, as a people disobeyed him, that he would scatter us across all nations and that we would be scorned and hated.

Not to mention that we are doubly cursed for being unable to recognize Christ.

We don't have those rights

There's a reason the have been kicked out of every country they've ever inhabitted. Only a matter of time before the same thing happens in America.

TOP KEK