Dragon Ball Super

I remember a time where SSGod was ridiculed in 2014 and now people are excited to see it again. Where did the time go?

new ep in a half hour

Other urls found in this thread:

artv.watch/countries/japan/fuji-tv-フジテレビ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue got overused and boring. SSG coming back stops it from fading away and makes DBS feel more cohesive. Instead of a new hair colour for the Universe 6 tournament, we got Kaioken, and now SSG back.

Why was it ridiculed

>Cool aura with hair and eyes recolor

why do you even ask?

Wtf

>wakey wakey
>caulifags vs gohanfags
>vegeta getting btfo by that green girl

Everytime I see one of these, I have a hearty laugh here. I hope with the shutdown on generals, you guys continue to shitpost beautifully, It's the only thing that makes me laugh on Sup Forums now.

Also, pretty new, all I know is from Xenoverse 1/2 and some webms. I'm enjoying these last eps of DBS, hope I havent missed much

Is this the designated episode thread?
Everything is so disjointed today.

one minute

where to stream?

youtube if you can't find anything better

I swear to God if I see "Reminder that Goku is beautiful" in this thread I will fucking lose it

Reminder that Cell is beautiful.

>why do you even ask?
i did not know why

Fuck you

People hated how thin it looked at the time.
Several episodes featuring u6 mary sue wank left people desentized to STICC

THE YELLOW MONKEY IS HERE.

> ▶

wtf was that thing

> ▶
>> ▶
>

whoops wrong number

> ▶

Fucking hipsters happened.

>Episode title: "A Faster-Than-Light Battle Begins! Goku and Hit's Joint Front!!"

>Dyspo introduces himself: for the sake of his universe, he's come to defeat Hit's Time-Skip!

>Caulifla assures Kale that with Hit there's nothing to worry about; he'll beat the tar out of that other guy.

>Dyspo hits Hit. Everyone freaks out. Vados: "This is unexpected." Hit: "Seems your confidence wasn't just a bluff."

U11 fighters are such pretentious cunts, I can't wait to see them all erased

artv.watch/countries/japan/fuji-tv-フジテレビ/

>Dyspo is impressed that Hit didn't go down after the first hit. He hits him a second time.

>The Omni-Kings couldn't see Dyspo's attack. The Great Priest shows them a rewind on their godPad. Hit's having trouble seeing too.

>Hit figures out that Dyspo moves super-fast the moment before Hit time skips. He can momentarily become thousands of times faster.

>Hit still can't dodge Dyspo because he needs to prep a bit before using Time-Skip. He just starts fighting Dyspo hand-to-hand.

How is rabbitman doing it?

>cannt defeat tentacle monster
>faster than hit

nigger super is a mistake

he was holding back against the tentacle monster

Not even a powerlevel pedro, but this is just sad at this point

I thought SS God was replaced with SS Blue?

What's going on?

>Dyspo: "You're finished!" Hit tricks him with his afterimage-type thingy. Hit: "You're the one who's finished!"

>Dyspo is saved by Kunshie. Toppo's figured out the dimensional trickyness behind Hit's afterimage thingy.

>Kunshie's whip/rope things are allowed because they're made of his energy, and so don't count as "weapons".

Do they ever show goku ACHIEVING the blue form?

He's using Vegeta's trick from the manga?

MANGA!!!

>Stole vegetas trick
Is there nothing he won't steal.

This man has no shame.

Nope, he and Vegeta just show up with it in the next movie.

>Goku: [after he transforms into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan] What do you think?
>Frieza: So, what is this? Super Saiyan with blue hair dye?
>Goku: [chuckles] It's a little more complicated than that. You don't have the patience for the full story, so let's say I got a taste of something called Super Saiyan God, and now I've learned to tap into that power on my own.
>Frieza: Not bad at all, Goku. This is just further vindication. If I haven't evolved to a new level myself, then this might have proven rather perilous for me.
>Goku: I think it's time you stop talking and start showing me, Frieza.

Dyspo is now vegeta!!!

>SS God Goku comes to the rescue. Hit: "I don't need your help." Goku: "I'm not helping you. I was just itching to fight him."

>Per Beerus+Whis, SS God is faster than regular Super Saiyan but uses less energy than SS Blue.

>Goku tries to teleport, but Dyspo is too fast to let him do that. He goes Blue just for the moment he attacks (ala Vegeta in the manga).

>Kunshie surrounds Hit with a bunch of wires that will explode if he steps on them. So Hit fires his heart-stopping attack at him.

>Goku thinks these U11 guys are as tough as he'd expext. Hit insists on switching opponents.

>Hit hits Dyspo by pretending to start doing Time-Skip, then switching to another attack midway through.

>Meanwhile, Goku intentionally steps all over the exploding wires, not caring about setting them off.

>Hit now uses Time-Skip for real, and manages to nail Dyspo, who no longer can be sure how Hit will attack next.

>hit says the fight's over, and offers to throw Dyspo out of the arena if Dyspo refuses to give up.

>not allowed to bring tools

> suddenly mafuba bottle outta nowhere

Roshi cheating
How dare he!

>Dyspo is again saved by Kunshie, who advises he retreat. He attacks to cover for Dyspo's escape, but is quickly beaten by Hit.

>Now U11 is down to only three, but with Jiren and Toppo still in there, they aren't too worried.

>Dyspo vows revenge in the name of justice, but Toppo says this is all about survival now.

>Hit goes away without fighting Goku in exchange for Goku's help. Goku says next time they'll settle things for sure.

>35 minutes left in the tournament! (Another episode that only lasts two minutes "in-universe")

>Next week: "Brave Fight! Muten Roshi Stakes his Life!!"

>NEP, in short: Roshi's showing off the fruits of his training, but now he's going to use *that* move in exchange for his life?!

Someone should re-cut the entire tournament into a movie-length episode(s) regardless of its length when all this is over

more than willing to bet that gotta be the dragon ball super movie

I thought this episode was supposed to be an hour long!?

Goku Black arc should have been the super movie

There's an hour long special coming, but this isn't it.

Ah! I see, thanks bud

Can Goku fuck off already? Getting annoyed seeing him in every fight.

Dyspofags BTFO!

It seemed like it was supposed to as they added previews to it in the Resurrection F extended edition.

If it doesn't happen, I am sure a fan could make a movie edit out of the story arc.

Gotta preserver your strength for the big boys only!

It's fucking bullshit though, Goku should have absorbed this power in the anime/manga. Base Goku's power should BE at around that level he fought Beerus in. But for some reason they fucking retconned it and just went with the manga where Goku did not absorb it.

Did anyone get eliminated this week?

Goku never absorbed it in the manga

?
>manga where Goku did not absorb it.
what are you trying to correct?

he really doesnt like his teammates huh?

Wake Up Dyspofags

Get out of the Way

Leave Jiren or Toppo to Me

>what are you trying to correct?

>It's fucking bullshit though, Goku should have absorbed this power in the anime/manga.

HOLDING BACK
O
L
D
I
N
G

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

Nope. Lol

ore no teamu wa mou sinderiu

So wasn't the power of SSG supposed to be embedded in Goku's base form?
Remember when he fought Frieza?
Remember when Vegeta in base tanked SS3 Gotenks?

How many times has roshi tried to kill himself over that move?

Probably should get that checked out after the tournament

Weren't they ranking the universes based on the average aggregate power levels of the mortals living inside it? 99.9% of humans in DBverse are weaklings who would've been destroyed at least dozen times over without the intervention of Goku and his friends and family.

Why do I get the feeling they left dyspo in so that they can throw vegetafags a bone and have Vegeta beat Hit's used goods later?

it's a bait repost, don't bother

Just have Vegeta beat Hit

Toppo brags that Dyspo is a super-fast warrior, surpassing both the speed of sound and the speed of light (音速を超え
光速をも超えた超速の戦士!). Hooray?

ZAMASU

We're in Toyoland now.
What little consistency anything had doesn't matter. It's all about transformations and nonsensical powerups.

Oh, well, shit. Hard to tell what is and isn't nowadays.

While the Omni-Kings need to watch slowed-down footage to see Dyspo's attack, Vados "somehow" manages to see it. It seems Champa can't.

>speed of sound and the speed of light
It would have been enough to say speed of light

What a shame...

even that shit was retoconned in the anime fag, pay more attention next time.

They forgot

it sells more toys dummy.

>Hitfags damage control
Vegeta is stronger than him. Same for Toppo and Frieza.

This artificial lengthening of this arc is super annoying, I want people OTHER than U6 and U7 to fight and eliminate fighters

>Toriyama: raughs

>its still burning
which means he can use it.

>he wants to see uninteresting jobbers fighting other more irrelevant jobbers

Kill yourself faggot

That isn't going to go over well with people because in Hit's current condition Vegeta could beat him, but then everyone would call Vegeta the jobber who only beats people that can't fight back like Golden Freeza after his fight with Goku and it would be even worse if Hit still manages to put up a fight. No matter what, Vegeta loses

>Teamwork is a key part of the tournament
>Introduce a hero team that has worked together
>The strongest members stand around and watch their teammates get raped
What did they mean by this?

>being faster than the speed of light is now super fast

Contender for one of the worst retcons.

Hitfag, your fav is getting rekted next. Leave Vegeta out of this, he is not relevant right now.

The new episode of Reddit and Memey was actually predicting the downfall of the Pride Troopers

That's not bullshit though. Goku absorbed that power in the anime/movie. Fucking retconning their own shit and going with the manga because they completely fucked over the power scaling

Tournament started 8 episodes ago
>Only 13 minutes have gone by in universe

???

because this aint super sentai where they bully 1 monster with 5 heroes

Toppo Headcannon:

A headcannon i thought of is that when the tournament is coming to a close and U7 is at a strong lead, Toppo still remembers Goku caused the tournament in the first place and goes BTFO and unleashes his hidden move.

Hakai
>probably learned privately by Varmound or something

He aims it at Goku and he almost dies but Daishinkan stops him and erases him from existance. Once the tournament is over and U7 wishes for everyone to come back Toppo is either fired or removed himself from the Prider Troopers and Goku tries to meet him to apologize or something and the arc goes and puts more character development in Toppo along with the other contestants from all the other universes.

But that's just some idea. Toei is put incompetent for such character development.

They are that fast.

Meh, it was disappointing to see Toei using that fugly magenta color for SSG's hair like they had done in the first 2 or so episodes right after Goku obtains it thru the ritual and begins the fight with Beerus. I remember it being colored red just like his pupils all the time on the last episode before SSG runs out and turns into SS1

and?

Rick and Morty's last episode was about a team of superheroes that were actually all humongous cocks that commit atrocities "for good" and let people suffer because their egos are too big to ask the heroes for help

>another U6/7 wank
>enemy with good gimmick literally has Goku run through it
>toei outright copies the manga
>jiren and toppo doing nothing ,being an outright cause for their teammates's elimination
>TOEI STEALS FROM MANGA
>"OMG THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVAR!!!!!11!!!!
Fucking finally dropping this piece of garbage

He really is perfect.

Goku is stating he doesn't feel weaker at all. Then Beerus is saying that the Red power fused with Goku.

>Fucking finally dropping this piece of garbage
see you next week

>that scene where Hit grabs Dyspo by the ear

ASSERTING DOMINANCE