If you are +18 and play vide games, you are a manchildren and a soyboy

Daily reminder that playing video games past the age of 18 is for soyboys and manchildren. Adult men who play video games are largely responsible for the decline of the West and are a waste of potential.

Pic related. A soyboy who has spent nearly 12,000+ hours of his life trying to level up pixels. He is not alone mind you, these soyboys exist in the millions. Imagine if they spent that time learning a new language, reading books, programming, learning a new hobby, improving their skills on the job etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidyascape.org
youtube.com/watch?v=h2FaL-vtnWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More example of soyboys being addicted to pixels

MUH VIDEO GAYMES ARE HEALTHY LOL

Yet another one

Look at the hordes of white men(children) in the back wasting their life and energy in such a childish activity.

This, gentlemen, is the West falling.

>forgot pic

I have a feeling OP has a history of abusing video games himself.

kek. Projecting, much?

it's almost like society has removed us from our natural habitats. out ancestors would be out fucking bitches and hunting mammoths. Well, where's my mammoth, argie? where's my fucking mammoth

your entire thread is your own projection, faggot

>a man spends his time doing what he enjoys and setting personal goals for himself
Wanna know how I know you're a woman OP?
Because only women don't comprehend the concept of hobbies.

>it's like all our lives we've been saving princesses in 8 bit castles
>and now
>when the women of our people are in real danger
>when they're being dishonored and used, we do nothing
>a real shadow is cast on our lands and we do nothing
>we just hide away here, in our man caves
>we pursue false heroism through these games
>it's simulated masculinity

fuckin scrub. learn 2 play

SAGE

If you are 18+ and watch talmudvison, you are a good goy.

Yes, you are.

What game? I need something new to dump my life into

Looks like Runescape.

Imagine playing RS3 instead of the vastly superior osrs.

OSRSfags are worse than Genwunners.
Can't go a single minute without screaming about how shit RS3 apparently is like a harpy.

You can either be a prole (who wastes time) or be a Chad CEO of a company imo.

Why would anyone settle for mediocrity?

I am a girl and I have hobbies. So I understand. But you are all angry men(children) hiding from reality that prefer playing video games rather than expending time with a 3D woman.

Are card games for soyboys as well?

I love when boomers say stuff like this:

Video games are destroying kids!
>proceeds to watch 12 straight hours of nigger ball on TV
Kids today need to get outside more!
>downs a 6-pick of beer while watching Jerry Springer
Everyone today is so fragile!
>thinks that he is masculine because he eats red meat, has a beer belly, and wears a shirt with his favorite nigger athlete's name on it

Buy a dildo, we are done with you

>I am a girl and I have hobbies.
and as such you're a faggot.
Fuck off you worthless pile of holes.

>I am a girl
Sure you are honey :^)

I have 1200 hours in Stellaris 5600 combined total hours across
all Total War Games and another 1400 hours in Hearts of Iron 4

daily reminder that all daily reminder threads...
ARE GAY.

This.

Oh man I love that guy!

Is that an actual Hitler quote or is his face just conveniently next to it?

>t. manchildrens
You are all day complaining about women being whores but you are also degenerates. At least us women go to do something in the REAL world.

Take a guess...
Hitler was a tradcuck

Most of them haven't even touched RS3 since like 2012. OSRS was good until shit like NMZ and Zulrah ruined it.

>At least us women go to do something in the REAL world.
Yeah, what you should be doing right now.
Getting fucked.

Dumb whore, hope you get syphilis and your corpse eaten by cats.

And I'm not even adding my wow total play time to this

We don't complain we're too busy being degenerates in our vidya. That's why no men want you anymore cause who wants to listen to this bullshit

I think op is trying to feel special, don't worry op, you are so fucking retarded you get welfare checks nigger

I don't go around to get fucked. Every white man I like are complete manchildren wasting time on their screens. I don't have any other option than going for the more social men (who are jerks but at least they are real men).

2 days of learning goal-oriented behavior, level 64 already. I already spend time learning German, I'm reading 3 books right now(Spengler's Decline of the West, Chris Langan CTMU, Ready Player One), I have been playing chess for the last 5 months as a hobby, I have been studying enough for straight As on a Physics course.

Jajaja Argentina

>I don't have any other option than going for the more social men (who are jerks but at least they are real men).
You should try this bait on really

What do you fucking expect from society that tells us were pieces of shit just because we are men

Society has rejected us so we reject it

k

You must come to terms with the fact that their screens are more interesting than you, way more

Runescape. You can join us on vidyascape if you want a great private server where you can make jew jokes. vidyascape.org

how old are you ?

What problem do you have with this?

Excuses

lol, yeah sure. Nothing is more interesting to these types of men other than their video games. You are addicted to it.

Amen

Someone is mad people in White and prosperous countries can spend time enjoying hobbies and entertainment

I'd say it depends on games and how involved the person is in them. I like to play dark souls casually in the evening or talking to friends online while playing small games. Or I play games like gta 3, VC and SA when I'm bored and have time to kill. Don't see how that makes anyone a manchild. I have on average 8hrs a week spent on video games, mostly to spend time or socialize with people I've been talking to for years.

Make sure to ride the cock carousel for a total of 521 days 21 hours before you hit 35. This is what you're best at no doubt.

Why would we want to socialize with people that hate us?

Like fucking clockwork.

Speak for yourself. I'm married with a job, studying for fun and fit. And I fucking love vidya.
Everyone needs entertainment, vidya is not the problem. The problem is having masturbatory lives, where your main focus is to consume entertainment.

Imagine being a poorfag with a shit computer and couldn't play Everquest so instead opted to play some freeware garbage in java.

>when someone who watches absurd amounts of TV/Netflix/Youtube tries to shame you for vidya
the cognitive dissonance is unreal

OSRS is unironically the best MMORPG out there atm.

What if you play games with your young kids? There's a good chance your kids might enjoy video games. I have 4 kids, 7 year old twin girls, a 5 year old son and a 3 year old son. I'm going to let them enjoy whatever makes them happy while they're children. They know I don't play games and they like doing the same things I do but I'm not going to tell them not to play video games when they're teenagers unless it starts affecting their schoolwork and shit.

fuck off we tried to save these whores, they sold themselves off with feminism, fuck you and your taxes

Either bait, or shitty woman.

and this is where your bait fell through, the im a girl shit ruined it

tits or gtfo

This.
Probably OP was anally brutalized in game by this guy.

>OP posting her ex boyfriends Runescape stats because she's salty after he chose his hobby over a roastie

This, BLM gets it because they are so close to these primal feelings still. White man has almost completely lost his link to nature and natural living. And yes I mean "more natural" I realize "everything is natural as long as it´s happening on earth lol dude".

What should we be consuming instead according to you?

Those MM feels. Good quote but the user replying to you has a point. Men will stop working and fighting for society when they no longer have anything to gain - ie: a loyal-ish wife and kids that are at least 85% theirs.

You sound like a huge plebeian.

I personally have 290 days. I run it in the background while working. bear in mind this is over the past 15 years.
I read and know 2 languages and have plenty of hobbies. Just keep it balanced and you're fine.

it's hard not to be, seeing as we excel at them, feel like we actually make progress in them and upon failing one part don't face absolute, total rejection. We simply reload to the previous save or wait for the next round.
Women are addicted to social networks, you'll see them on facebook or tumblr 24/7, doing nothing but riding that sweet dopamine train caused by virtually stimulating all the buttons women love having stimulated.
You have a loud voice online, people give you extra attention because of the moist hole between your legs, manufacturing outrage gives you even more attention.

Western women are as broken as western men are, except thanks to feminism, no one will ever realize it.

Don't get me wrong. I agree to a certain extent that videogames are unhealthy for the average male and has created a codependency for the weaker minded out there. However, the posts in this thread from you sort of paint a picture of obsession and likely you yourself had a game addiction.

Likely you lack experience from playing videogames all day. Sure, some people do hate you, as in the radical left, but if you got out of your room once and a while, tried to sharpen your social skills to the point where they're not in complete opposite of the average human being, than maybe you can succeed. A great problem in today's world (see: past 25 years) is that white men isolate themselves during pivotal periods of their lives such as their teenage years which are vital for learning and experiencing the opposite sex that they go in their 20's completely oblivious to social cues or how to carry themselves out without looking like a complete weirdos.

If any of you ever have kids, make sure they don't stay indoors when they're 12-18.

I played 60 hours in the last week
Im fucking addicted

Lol your hobby is video games. What a fag. Real hobbies are constructive and useful.

521 days on a game is pretty fucking extreme though...I feel like that would be impossible without living off your parents as you enter adulthood. I would not be okay with my kids doing this and would not support their habits when they aren't bettering themselves. If they're supporting themselves and wasting that much time on pixels then that's their decision. I'd probably be disappointed though.

based soyboys

But user this is an issue for men as well. Have you tried dating any younger females lately? I mean young as in more likely to be below 5 partners not hebe-tier young. They are all, without exception, smartphone addicted.

And no, no man is more interesting than a machine designed by Skinner-shrinks to be a dopamine generating gambling addict monster.

I do get out quite often I have a KTM 250 that I ride often, I moved to Alabama from Florida to be able to ride it a lot more Mountain trails are fucking awesome

I am one of those retards that spent 200 days on runescape. huge regret

>Horde

please stop

Wow lookie here this user has a monopoly on the definition of a hobby. What a cool guy!

>waste of potential
You are not entitled for my potential, fuckboy. Offer me something worthy for it, and then we'll talk about what I do. As for now I hadnt got such offers from "West", so it may fall deep deep down into the trash for all I care.

Runescape has been around since 01 user. 90% of modern players have been playing for over a decade.
400 days of time isnt that much considering that.

>I am mad because someone beat me in the hiscores of a video game
>h-h-he's a s-s-soy boy right pol?

>ANYONE WHOSE IDEAS OF FUN ISN'T TO ENSLAVE THEMSELVES EVERY HOUR OF TO THE DAY TO SOMEONE ELSE IS DEGENERATE HOW DARE YOU HAVE FUN YOU PACK MULE MALE

I had no idea what the fuck was going on in this webm until the last minute when I realized he was talking to a doll.

>there are retards out there that think e-sports will be as popular as actual sports

This entire fucking thing needs to die. It's one giant parade of depression and dispair

>tfw King Of The Hill predicted this shit 20 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=h2FaL-vtnWQ

What's a good video game to play in the casually while I margin trade and hop off the computer every 10 minutes to do something with wife and kid?

Total War or Stellaris you can pause it when you afk

>You are not entitled for my potential, fuckboy. Offer me something worthy for it
Fucking this. If you want my contribution then make it worth my while, and you'll have to do better than some bitchy moany cunt and a mortgage

Absolutely agree! I've been saying this for years and nobody believed me. Manchildren need to grow up. This is ridiculous.

t. angry manchildren

I play video games a fair bit.
I'm also married, have a kid on the way, own my own house and have a good job.
I pay my taxes and support my family, I'll spend my time however the fuck I want, OP.
You don't play video games, no? So why don't you know a bunch of languages or programming skills?
>Well, I.... errr
Yeah, thought so. Fuck off.

You are retarded swede.

I'm gonna have to be a centrist on this one.
On one hand, I like the aspects of coming up with strategies to solve puzzles and the comradery, and helping your coordination, etc. but on the other hand I think that video games as a hobby is degenerate. It should be something you just do sometimes like reading a book...if anyone even does that anymore...but to call yourself a "gamer" is soyboy/bugman-tier.
It really is stimulated masculinity, and you really need to moderate that shit.
Personally, I still play Age of Empires or Civ occassionally but I really don't understand how people can play video games all the fucking time. It's so boring. And people spending all their savings on all the microtransactions to pimp out their pixels is absolutely disgusting and bluepilled. If you spend hours playing Doom just shooting things like a fucking retard, numbing yourself to all the blood and guts...you need to be locked up or something. What the fuck, that's weird. I'm no chad, believe me. Seriously get a fucking life.
Past the age of 16, you should really have grown out of video games by then.

I don't see how any of this has to do with the fact that people are hooked and addicted to the Electric Jew?