Symphogear AXZ

In today's episode, things exploded.

My dick exploded.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

I want to put my dick in that scar.

>Sonia wasn't an irrational bitch even when they were sitting drinking tea
>They actually made up in a non retarded way
Now the only drama left that could have a retarded conclusion is whatever they're doing with Tsubasa and her dad/grandpa.

I hope that they duke it out with swords and Fudou will reaveal his powerlevel.

I'm just waiting for Adam and Genjuro's naked fistfight.

>Cagliostro is dead
>Saint Germaine will most likely die
>mfw Prelati stays injured for the rest of the show and survives

>make series with an all-female main cast
>all the strongest characters are men anyway

But why did this shit drama dragged so much? Did the spics have to fly to Japan to solve the damn drama?

I really don't think it dragged that much. Sure it took a lot of episodes, but in terms of actual screentime I think it was shorter than any of Chris' other character arcs.
Basically it amounted to
>shit happens
>they get over it
>they tell Chris to get over it
>they fly back to spicland

>Cut the buddha's throat
>GIZA GIZA GENOCIDE
How edgy is Tsubasa and Shirabe's duet going to be?

True. But it took so many episodes with Chris pretending she doesn't feel guilty even though she was almost having a breakdown, and why did it took so long for her to notice that it was not Sonia's fault that her parents died?

We need more ass shots

Why is Tsubasa such a piece of shit of a friend? She doesn't even care that Hibiki is flying

>X SLASH OMEGA BLADE

She's just fed up with this shit at that point

There were a lot in this very episode. Mostly Maria and Hibiki. Must be a main character thing.

Best thing in the whole episode

She didn't care anymore. She wanted in.

>why did it took so long for her to notice that it was not Sonia's fault that her parents died?

She was like, 12, angry, and eventually sent to the south american rapecamps so I guess she didnt know/realize it until then

Because people usually need time to cool down, think and reflect? It looks like you just wanted to end the drama at an unrealistic pace.

Tsubasa is well acquainted with Genjuro's battle prowess, and she knows Hibiki is well acquainted as well. Those two were trained and heavily mentored by him directly.

Poor Maria has no fucking clue what she's getting herself into, and unfortunately for both of them, Tsubasa needs those bones in one piece so she can jump them in bed tonight.

>Oh no, the future mother of my children just got her ass kicked.
>I must defend her honour.

>the future mother of my children
Would Fudou have to step in again?

What about the gaijins for this episode? Just having them dressed up as Genjuuro?

Like jesus christ those exercise pants ride so tight and low on their ass. I think if they wrestled in those or got into a grapple of any kind I'd spontaneously combust.

Those clothes are hot as fuck. Pleasantly surprised that Tsubasa got to wear them.

Same

That's fine with me but it shouldn't be 100% Genjuro, Cagliostro's fight deserves to be represented in some way.

You could notice the sudden increase in budget from that point on.

>we missed out on our chance to see them all sweaty while they wrestled on the ground

The BDs will surely deliver, right?

Based on the brief flashback on the training Chris got to wear them too.

Yea, but I need to see more of Tsubasa in them

What are they doing

Doing the worm

three-legged race, but they fell over

One of them should be wearing Cag's mittens and be surrounded by hearts.
All of them should have a red eye.

I want to see them fighting in bed

>zero fanart of Tsubasa in that outfit as of now

>mfw I just realized they are wrestling

I doubt there will ever be any. Bloomers might've generated fanart but despite how sexy those outfits are, Japan doesn't really dig them so much.

>fuck, i'm next

They're bonding. For now.

The amount of art we got of Maria wearing them begs to differ.

But she's wearing them in the OP all this time and the amount of art with her in the outfit is still not much.

Wasn't she about 8 when that happened then a lot of years since being from slavery and being kidnapped and used by Fine'?

Why does everyone refuse to make sexy art of Tsubasa?

I've done some retarded shit when I was a kid and when I think about it I notice that I was an idiot

There isn't enough sexy art for all the girls.

Finé was a kind and loving guardian who raised Chris into a well rounded tomato.

It's not like people are going to start drawing her in only that, but you're underestimating the amount of art we got within the week of the opening airing.

Tsubasa isn't sexy.

Because she is a handsome sword.

I guess just expected more or wanted more

She is sexy, fuck you

Stop sexualizing the sharp object

Reminder that Tsubasa is the ultimate geah
>handsomest
>coolest
>cutest
>sexiest
>swordest
>wingest
Maria is a lucky girl.

You can act yandere all you want Miku, but there's nothing you can do to actually stop Jii from bonding with Bikki.

Never

Peg me Tsubasa, destroy me

Maria, pls

He won't be able to.

>corrupted Kirika
>docked with Maria
Can this homewreker be stopped? or is she going to steal Hibiki away from Miku as well?

Chris doesn't give shit about any of that, she just wants to be left to eat in peace

No one can resist the Chris

Seeing as Maria and Chris got a duet, does that mean Tsubasa/Shirabe and Hibiki/Kirika will get duets as well? I can't quite explain why, but it feels a little weird for characters who have barely interacted with each other to get duets. Maria and Chris have hardly even spoken to each other in the show, for instance.

At this rate she'll even snatch Cag away from the Illuminati trio.

Well the idea is to get them to interact rather than purely in their "pairings", but we didn't really get that with Chris and Maria so I dunno

It would feel a bit cheap. Just because 2 of them got a duet it doesn't mean everyone needs to do it

That's what the shinais are for.

They trained so they can duet with any geah at a moment's notice. Chris and Maria don't interact much but they seems to get along just fine.

What happened to that DMJii doujin someone posted a photo of a couple weeks ago? It's not on the panda.

And at the same time the greatest crime because we didn't get good looks at anybody else wearing training clothes

This is so shopable into any Star Wars shot with Han Solo.

That's what twitter and pixiv is for

Hopefully

I think Maria and Chris being an unlikely couple was the point, everybody can sing duets now, even the gears with nothing in common. It makes sense for them to be the first ones. Tsubasa and Shirabe never talked but Hibiki and Kirika got some small interactions through GX and AXZ, so their song should feel more natural. Also, they seem to be setting up something with Shirabe, maybe she and Tsubasa will bond over it.

The writers often have weird priorities. If it happens, I'm a little worried they'd leave out the part where these new team-ups actually interact.
True. GX was pretty formulaic like that though, so there is a precedent.
Those both feel like cop-outs, but fair enough.

>Also, they seem to be setting up something with Shirabe, maybe she and Tsubasa will bond over it.
Probably about their flatness.

>Shirabe is feeling sad because Hibiki stole her baka and Chris stole her mom
>entire episode is about Tsubasa teaching Shirabe how to be cool so she can win them back
Shul Shagana is a sword after all.

Well, GX only had bayonet charge, the other girls didn't get duets (except DMJii, but they don't count)

Shul Shagana is a yoyo

>Telling Chris not to be rude to Hibiki
>Stay beside Chris while Chris figures out her problem with Sonya
>The first to act to help two of the youngest geahs when they got hurt
If Tsubasa does end up helping Shirabe with her issues then Tsubasa really has become the father of the team.

>>entire episode is about Tsubasa teaching Shirabe how to be cool so she can win them back
That'd be really cute. I've been wanting to see Tsubasa be the autistic dad to Maria's useless mom.

>Chris drama actually wraps up in a decent way
>New combo attack cards
>Genjuro reminds everyone that his powerlevel is the highest
>Still no topdad in sight
Easily the best episode from this season or the last.

Underwhelming powerup, but the fight itself was pretty hype. I wish Cagliostro used his manly voice from the start.

>or is she going to steal Hibiki away from Miku as well?
That would be the last thing she ever does.

Kirika's bikini is weird looking

She's a weird gal

Can we just forget Ignite exists and get a new upgrade/design?

No, everyone likes Ignite now

At least they dropped the dub step for now.

>Can we just forget user exists and get a new son/daughter?
Your parents. AXZ has made Ignite great again.

Maybe she is going after her instead.

Ignite is fucking shit and will never not be fucking shit.

Is Emiya the meme-est?