Why has Berserk been moving so slowly for the past decade? Writer's block...

Why has Berserk been moving so slowly for the past decade? Writer's block? Did working on it for 12 hours a day for 20 years break him?

Miura has cancer and is going to die before he finishes the series.

but Miura put the greatest arc in history of manga and animes,the golden age arc,he surpass marineford war,enias lobby,chimera ant,yorkshin,and others,it´s the "arc with the close to perfection"the development character,and the betraying are the most better things and it´s so good.
Challenge:say 1 arc,and need to better than golden age,shonen or seinen.

Idolm@ster have really been pumping out the games.

Conviction.

the manga&anime world is low pay industry, when you actualy cash in, you need to keep the cash flow constant.
in this case the mangaka found a perfect balance between earnings and fapping to made up vocal idols.

its a strange time to live in.

Miura doesn't care enough to publish monthly for a long amount of time.

Kek,are you crazy?,berserk never NEVER reach watchmen,v for vendetta and literature,illiad,brothers karamazov,code of vinci,dom quixote,maquiable,the leviata.

Learn to write, you illiterate poo in loos.

>v for vendetta
>muh anonymoose

and why he it´s not the most saled?,and one piece it´s?,it´s the arc?,the characters,charisma,battles,development in one piece are by far good.
i take this bait,but watchmen and v i agree it´s hq and the same as manga,with others culture,but when you say literature are you going to top,manga and comics are others thing,literature it´s god tier when comes to comparison,and comics are better than manga.

>animes
Fuck off.

Miura is a tired old man, he's single and been writing Berserk for more than half adults I know been alive. At the very least he get a full volume per year, it's not much but it shows he still trying.

I think,you don´t understand the purpose of this comic.I am right?

Thank you. It may be fun to meme about Miura hate, but he really is trying when he's under zero obligation to continue the story for this long anyway.

Aged literature that consists solely on its contribution to art is worthless as anything beyond that. It's also a fantastic way to spot ignorant simpletons such as yourself. Perhaps they outshine Berserk in their own fields, but it also surpasses them all when you take into account the combination of drawn and written art.

>Watchmen
>v
>literature
Are you dumb?Watchmen and V don´t make revolutionary things for world of comics,and literature it´s a boring shit.

It's a bit sad that Miura's internet presence amounts to basically "fucking nothing". If he had a twitter I could at least translate it for myself under five minutes and get an update on what he's doing.

Gets me invested in his work and yet I know nothing about the guy as an author past his art. Fucker.

What to be a average rehash of a dystopian future that only got big because of memes and people ot really understanding what Guy Fawkes really wanted?

>It's a bit sad that Miura's internet presence amounts to basically "fucking nothing".
didn't he cancel his cell phone since he realized he has no one to call?

I really say it´s the same thing happens in chimera ant.
>man who don´t want a state,anarquist
>found a woman
>murders people
>spoilers check the ending.

Yeah, he's a turbo weeb.

>weeb

the name of that cancer is Idolm@ster. It has cure, but miura has no will to fight against his sickness.

That's fucking sad if true.
He's an incredibly reclusive man who I'm 90% sure has legitimate autism.

"Aged literature"
What literature do it for world?,change the history?,bible and islam bible change the world,created empires,countrys,and you say a little shit what it´s named "Don quixote and friend stupid,ulysses,brothers karamazov,and others"check the literature again.

>confirmed lolicon
>embarassed himself in front of the im@s author during some interview after he refered to Chihaya in a cute way and the im@s guy was like "wut, who the fuck are you talking about?"
>has no twitter or any real, actual presence online in spite of being alive in 2017
He's a bona fide weeb.

does weeb mean something different now?

Fucking hell user, fine - I meant "weeb" as in "someone who is autistic". And looking at this board, frankly, I don't think I was far off.

A weeb must be a non-Japanese person. He can't be a weeb.

>Fucking hell user, fine - I meant "weeb" as in "someone who is autistic".
is that what it means now?

Fuck you, I just wanted a Berserk thread and this is going to devolve into a discussion over who uses internet nomenclature more properly. These Berserk threads happen once in a blue fucking moon these days since the author clearly doesn't care himself, but I guess we can't even have that, can't we?

That's fucking hilarious, and sounds like my future.

Nah, you just being retarded dude. Just call him a fucking hikki or otaku. A weeb is the same as a Japanese otaku anyways.

Some crazed fan I going to break into his gome and smash all his game systems and Idolm@ster media

Then he'd kill himself and we would never see an ending.

Well, the point was, he's autistic and we all suffer because of it.

Someone from the english community could like, send him a letter or something and ask for a reply about why it's taking so fucking long and how he feels about that abortion of an anime, but I guess it's possible he wouldn't give a fuck. I know I wouldn't after seeing pic rel being done to my life's work.

I'm sure he has enough money/insurance to replace his shit
That being said I shouldn't wish harm on another persons property

Any insurance or money wouldn't replace his saves.

Or maybe he's a fifty-or-so years old grandpa with no touch for technology.

dont bully miura

When and why did Miura stop caring about Berserk

It's prolly for the best cause we are probably gonna witness something that made us wish he didn't finish it

He hasn't

>Code of Davinci

anyways Berserk at it's best is definitely better than V for Vendetta are you kidding me? Agree about watchmen though.

He has.

He hasn't

I think it's possible that guriffis did nothing wrong

I have that feeling too, but not as the same as the filename, if they die and it's written properly, I'm fine with that, but if he writes something else, that literally jumps the shark, IE Guts being half-apostole 'cause muh pointy ears, it'll be ten times worse, it'll literally make people wish that he didn't continue Berserk.

>berserk never NEVER reach watchmen,v for vendetta

Berserk is easily as good as anything you have listed if not better.

He got the money he wanted and got lazy. Now he only works when he is low on money.

>code of vinci

I'M WAITING SO LONG
I'M WAITING SO LONG

i will DESTROY Idolm@ster

is it winter yet

Don't SAY THAT AHHHHHHHHHHH

Help me put my finger on why digital art is so unappealing

Watchmen is the best western comic by far
V for Vendetta is not
Simple as that

>dom quixote

Its different and you don't like things that are different.
He is less experienced.

How does Miura even pay his bills? Surely he isn't making much money with so slow releases

Maybe Berserk made him a fortune in its heyday

He lives in a cardboard box beneath an overpass, sucking strangers' dicks for money to pay for ink and paper. When he sucks enough dick, he produces a chapter

Would you say the manga is 85% done?

Cerebus is, actually Cerebus is literally the Western Berserk.

Stop teaching them how to blend in.

there's still no indication on how when or where they're going to beat griffith so who knows how many travelling arcs he could squeeze in onceif they fix Casca

>tfw still on the conviction arc despite starting it 5 years ago

When can we expect leaks?

What will finish first, Berserk or Vagabond?

when femto pulls out

>same exact broken english and grammar as each other
what the hell is this shit

That's basically what caused the drop off in Berserk. Miura when he started was a younger man with issues, and he worked through that. Now he's a stable if reclusive older man, and the without those personal issues to draw on he's lacking inspiration for the series, hence it heading towards more generic fantasy tropes.

Obviously he's sick of berserk, but he got death threats to not finish it. So the natural way is to just keep delaying until he dies of natural death or the one who threatened does.

Imagine being someone who followed Berserk through the 90s and witnessed the growth of the series from being a charming Evil Dead manga to it becoming quite possibly the greatest manga of all time for a while then slowly declining in quality over time to what it is now. Man, that must be rough.

Has anyone ever actually followed through with death threats to mango and animu creators?

>code of vinci,dom quixote,maquiable
So... this is.... the power of... google translate, whoa!

I've been here for such a long time but serious question, when is Gutts going fuck up griffith already?

>the leviata
jesus christ

what are animes similar to berserk to try and hold me over until winter? similiar in darkness and character quality. medieval time period would be a huge plus

Claymore but it's a far cry.

Apparently to newfags there is no distinction between weeb and otaku

It's winter in my heart...

so where do i read berserk without spending hundreds on buying all the volumes. how do yall do it

>not liking Claymore
>not wanting a crossover

I started by typing "read berserk chapter 1" into google.

link pls

kissanime.

So. Hawk is dead, who likes bags?

Miura actually fears for his life if he fucks up something that people have waited a lifetime for.