youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhohq2sLvwY
youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/345833-trump-endorses-luther-strange-in-alabama-senate-election
twitter.com/TheDustyRebel/status/966304007357718529
archive.is/2H6hy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The NRA accepted CNN's invitation to participate in the town hall and national spokeswoman Dana Loesch will represent the organization.
oh boy

Has there been any news on the dossier, or is that conveniently forgotten?

Call today.

Russia was literally shitting their pants at the thought of Hilldawg becoming president.

Can someone explain this?

I thought Billy Graham died 20 years ago

Dana Loesch will cuck.

Today will be a long fucking day on /ptg/

Make sure you have a hearty breakfast, friends!!!

Should throw in a cheeky Ben Shapiro.

He's been subverted just like Bannon warned

>kill the 2nd Amendment
>Billy Graham dies

Thanks Trump!

> the state house seat that just went for democrats and that Trump won in 2016
They're talking about a sign of a blue wave but the seat went republican by only 300 votes in 2016, and the democrat was the incumbent then.

this will end up well!

youtube.com/watch?v=yhohq2sLvwY
music for the thread

you would have done the same thing, it's the only option Trump had

>Today will be a long fucking day on /ptg/

how so?

N-No...

>hacked America
Literal fucking retardation

Romney is winning if he stays in the race
might as well play nice

This won't end well, but it will make the NRA look good no matter how it plays out.

Politics

The russian hacker known as 4putin must be stopped.

Yes, they were totally afraid of a stupid cunt who they had blackmail on

SINK THE CHINKS!

>Romney is winning if he stays in the race
might as well play nice
yea no reason to rock the boat while nothing is happening
if mittens turns into a cuck again he can blast him then

I asked this once, I'll ask again because I don't remember the answer:
> when did you first meet Bannon and what attracted you on him?
I met Bannon when he became part of Trump campaign but it seems like a part of the self titled "alt right" knew him before. But I never managed to know from where or when

Republicans lost the special election in Kentucky yesterday. This is a notoriously fickle district. Belcher (who won yesterday) has won and lost that same seat at least four times now. Don't read too much into this local race because I'm fairly certain no one else really is.

Adding to that, the other upcoming KY special election looks to be the same thing. A fickle district with a seat that flipflops like crazy.

The narrative is now all about muh 2nd amendment, burger

At least Trump isn't having anything to do with that fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing event

Daily reminder that Jews have been paying for protesters and false flags for decades

>it's another "President Trump says something to gain control of the narrative and his base shit their pants because they have no idea what his larger plan could possibly be" episode.
You'd think after things like Syria and DACA you dumb fucks would've learned by now.

F for respects

And Dan Johnson molested young girls and killed himself.

Fat bitch.

Or maybe he sees that Romney is a shoe in to win Utah and that it'd be pointless to start a shitflinging match with him, considering such shitflinging was what caused the Alabama fiasco.

He’s not wrong, neither are white

Are you being pedophobic right now? I can't even

In the simplest terms, vampire, today's a day Donald will be listening to whiners all day long, even more so than usual

And the environment here in /ptg/ will follow suit

It'll end very well for the gun grabbers.
Dana and the nra will roll over.
He had piles of options.

>it's an user gives too much credit to Trump again episode

I seriously want to get into gold or silver or other precious metals. I feel like money should be backed by actual things and not some invisible Jewish conspiracy. How do I buy gold and silver? I feel like those commercials you see about "buy our gold!!!" just fucking rip you off. They have the gold and sell it to you for profit. How do I just buy gold or silver ingots at market value?

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Literally nobody cares about those faggot high school kids. Why are they trying to make this a thing?

Trump just repealed the second amendment.
have you turned in all your guns yet, /ptg/?

Irrelevant distraction. I'm not a Bannon worshipper like you are for Trump.

But to get it out of the way, I met him as part of Trump's campaign and I liked his fire, his vision (most of it, anyway) and that he was carrying Andrew Breitbart's torch.

Being a loli lover does not win votes. Just saying.

You got Shills and then the Bannonpedes and blackpillers who are just as reactionary as lefties. Call me when something happens beyond talk

4D chess friendo.

With DACA/Dreamers currently dead in the water, all we can do is wait for March 5th before people start to collectively shit their pants.

Nothing will happen. Even if you ban bump stocks, something that not even Obama could do, there's still other means of getting the same effect.

>He had piles of options.

name you political genius and maverick, if you run for a schoolboard position you might end up with 3 votes!

Israel sheds a tear

No one gives a shit about what you feel you degenerate.

and so few people know or care about local seats/positions

>CNN BREAKING NEWS
>Trump bans bump stocks and is thinking of raising the min age for gun ownership
>HE'S ABANDONING HIS BASE
>REPUBLICANS WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING NOW
>THE BLUE WAVE IS GROWING!

>8 1/2 months from making his 100th birthday
F

Remember boys and girls, SAGE goes in all fields...

Only cucks, traitors, and shitskins don't SAGE Trump posts...

Hah, of course, he wasn't a loli lover either since he molested actual kids. This surrender on the 2nd Amendment may cost Trump bigly though, I'm not happy about anything he is doing right now.

THATS A DISTRACTION

Trump supported Moore though

That march in D.C. doesn't happen for another month

Plenty of time for grandpakike Soros and everybody else to turn it into a complete shitshow

Those faggots Clooney and Spieljew have already put up a half-million shekels apiece to make sure it's a gun grab

>identity politics
always commies

guess i'm with her....

Eh. I'll give that as a possibility.

Can we just not have this right now?
Billy Graham just fucking died

Oh hey, you're back. Have you written me a law yet? Mental health? Minors? Unconstitutional registrations? What are you looking for man? Be specific.

Alcohol vs Roids?

Conservatives BTFO by boogie

Apologize to this man.

He got up on a debate stage and told you that Donald Trump was a NEW YORK LIBERAL and was WEAK on the 2nd amendment.

He warned you, /ptg/, but you turned your back on him when he needed you most.

Although you can never be forgiven, you can at the very least acknowledge that he was right.

Little lady boy got blown out in the last thread, so he goes to his safety blanket of posting lame photos. Sad!

Did we ever decide on which of the 8 wall prototypes won?

MOMMY!

but no, seriously she's going to cuck so hard.

Native American here.
You white trash must go back. And please take all niggers you imported from Africa with you.

Ivanka yet again cried in his lap and he folded at her husband's request. Done.

why is this so sexy, makes me hard af seeing a average looking hoe shake her milkers

>Those faggots Clooney and Spieljew have already put up a half-million shekels apiece to make sure it's a gun grab
Good for them, but nobody cares about Clooney or Spielberg. If they did, then their recent movies would t have bombed.

Back in your hole, blood-sucking fanboy of a beady-eyed murderer.
Agreed, fucking knee-jerking faggots
>CNN
I don't listen to communist propaganda, sir.

Cruz was weak on immigration, and I'm not giving my gun up so the whole 2nd Amendment argument is settled for me.

There's a bill that passed the House that tied the Fix NICS act with Concealed Carry Reciprocity. He could use this moment to call for that, to call for arming teachers, to call for a more responsive FBI, etc. He instead decides to suggest banning a device that has been used in one shooting and whose banning won't do anything to reduce the severity of potential future shootings, is considering raising the age one must be to buy a rifle, and even may be considering a ban on such rifles.

>Lunar New Year

20 years in this country but still Chinese. Real Americans don't give a fuck about chink holidays.

Connecticut here. I know where that nail salon is. What should I do Sup Forums?

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/345833-trump-endorses-luther-strange-in-alabama-senate-election

Bad move, they should not be treating CNN as a legitimate political opponent.

>only daddy did

twitter.com/TheDustyRebel/status/966304007357718529

?

You and your buddy Rato can go looking for some delegates

That guy will always be a snek...and we don't fucking trust sneks in here

>dk, are you a fed?

>Billy Graham just fucking died
>it's true
What the fuck!? How did you hear about this? It had to have happened in the past few hours since it happened today.

>Daddy, daddy please ban all the big scary guns, daddy! People shouldn't be allowed to have guns, daddy!
>This about the poor brown babies that died daddy!

>Cruz was weak on immigration
He’s the only Senator on record right now 100% against citizenship for Dreamers at all (and the sole vote against moving forward on debating those bills)

No, but here's some news about the Wall

>Pizza and pellet grenades: How San Diego spent $50,000 prepping for border wall protests that never came

>From Costco pizza and brown bag lunches to dozens of grenades that spew rubber balls in a 50-foot radius, San Diego police rushed to purchase $50,000 worth of supplies for security in the areas near President Trump's border wall prototype project, much of it motivated by concerns for mass demonstrations that never materialized, city records show.
>The purchases were ordered and made in the weeks before and just after the Sept. 26 start of construction on eight prototype walls on a patch of federal land near the border on Otay Mesa. The Union-Tribune reported in January that the city spent $826,354 on security, including about $227,500 in overtime and the balance in wages and supplies. The department was not providing security for the walls but patrolling and securing the area near the build — city streets in an Otay Mesa business park.
>The largest expenditure category was ammunition — and the records show the city bought an array of less-than-lethal tactical gear and ammunition. It included 750 rounds of pepper spray projectiles that can be fired from special launchers.

archive.is/2H6hy

Guys, Hilldawg will give amnesty to 1.8 MILLION illegals, ban bump stocks and increase the gun purchase age limit

WHO /WITH HER/ HERE???

What bullets do you put in a bump stock?

Reported on Fox and Friends. They've been talking about it for a little while now

Land doesn't vote, people do.

Concerned mom