Action Heroine Cheer Fruits

>Action Heroine Cheer Fruits - 06 [720p]
It's here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking finally!

It's sad that only a few are watching this show. It's really fun.

The weak should fear the strong

pink fruit best fruit

An cute.

The most exciting time of the week has finally come.

How will the subs fuck up this time?

>Eliminating her competition

Kamen Rider Ichigo pose aside, her pose afterwards has to be some sort of reference to a sentai.
I'm not familiar with sentai at all.

Are they magical girls yet?

That will only happen after the beheading baboon episode.

Don't bully Translator-Kun.

Fucking delays.

>every time there is a delay

This is your brain on fruits.

>First trains
>Now construction
This show has a hard on for girls from blue collar backgrounds. I love it.

Pink ranger best ranger. This episode was even better than I had hoped.

if each of them give birth to 5 babies, they'll save the town.
i can help.

>gaijin dies of heart attack after being ridden by An-chan

Holy fuck this is cute.

Threads were never that lively, but fucking golf killed it good, together with Hinalogi.

CUTE

I know what you mean. This thread is somehow even deader than the HinaLogi one. I guess that having sub delays on top of the golf delay doesn't help.

I kind of wonder where they will go next now that the whole cast has been introduced.

YES

>Touch pad

I seriously hope you guys don't do this. I know portability is a key factor of lap tops but a wireless mouse weighs like literally nothing and will fit into any handy bag

Clicking mouse buttons get tiresome, it's much easier to just tap a pad

If you don't care about things like accuracy

Navigating with a touch pad takes a million years longer than with a mouse though.

>PCfags thinking everyone with a laptop plays shooters or Osu
Get a fucking life.

At least she can probably do fancy staff like scrolling with two fingers. I could usually only do basic pointing due to drivers not being installed.

Change between windows using the touch pad is better than alt-tab though.

Scrollings not fancy and mice have wheels for a reason

>He doesn't have a nipple mouse that he uses exclusively

ALLAHU AKBAR

Allahu akbar.

>my three favourite shows this season all have half-dead threads
It's a sad state of affairs.

Probably one of the animal-themed Sentai like the recent Zyuohger?

but thats a good thing. That means actual discussion takes place instead of "I wanna blow out *insert FOTM girl's* asshole with my tongue" and other inane copypastas/autism fests to bump limit.

You need to enjoy the comfy.

But I do want to put my tongue so far inside Pink's anus that I end up french kissing her.

Nah there's a fine line between "comfy small threads" and "depopulated wasteland".
Threads for, say, Sore ga Seiyuu, Active Raid or Akiba's Trip were the former, threads for Endride or Argevollen leaned towards the latter category.

How can you say no to this face?

>I kind of wonder where they will go next now that the whole cast has been introduced.
Now that they're more popular they'll probably start touring or making TV appearances. And I guess they'll eventually meet the Kamidaio people and apologize for the bootleg merch

I want an explosion loli.

>tfw only 6 episodes left

A trip to their sister city would accomplish that in no time.

I can't use a mouse when I'm taking a shit.

You can modify binds for mice buttons just as easily as touchpad strokes.

That looked pretty fucking dangerous. Cool explosions though.

That's still half a cour, user. We're just halfway through.

>no Genki panties
Ruined.

Where my MuraMura bros at?

here you go

Well she doesn't have to undress.
Isn't the tracksuit more erotic in a way?

unexpected fanservice, nice

>tfw could watch the vostfr yesterday
My high school French comes in handy from time to time.

>Week late (Hiatus?)
>Token lesbian that fills exactly the role they needed for the episode
I mean, she's a fun character, and in the immortal words of a great character, "explosions fix everything", but something was just not right with her. She fills the quota of generic and obsessive lesbian, but she's not absurdly wild. Like, she's earnest while being only a pinch over the top. Just doesn't sit well with me.

>Week late (Hiatus?)
It's the fault of sports, in the vein of a true toku show.

It's just depressing. Look how sad she looks back there playing with her phone while everyone else is smiling and showing off their half-naked bodies. I bet she doesn't think anyone would want to look at her crippled body.

Left: 152cm
Right: 159cm
I'm starting to think the guy who wrote the character profiles pulled those numbers out of his ass.

Really weird how this show is doing so poorly and seems really unpopular in Japan. The character designs could have at least given it some attention.

what odd proportions they have

To be fair, it's kind of boring. It's all the generic "twists" in a toku series, minus the urgency of any sort of impending doom. The characters are very clearly acting and playing around, unlike Toku where they're always in a life or colorful explosive death situation. It's nothing more than a game at this point with a very short-sighted goal; stop some business deal or debt or something. Just a bunch of high school girls with hilariously unfitting and coincidental skills doing a play that we don't even see much of. The most we've seen in a fight has been the first few episodes before they got a group. Nothing has been as exciting, save for little miss future president nearly going durka durka with a stick of dynamite.

I like the show, but the truth is the truth.

If you measure their head, and use that measurement to determine their height, they're drawn in 4.5 heads' height. 4.5 is a really weird choice, since it's usually 5 or more for shows that don't go crazy. They're proportionately accurate though, ignoring anime facial features.

I was hoping we'd have some sort of crazy samflam twist

When will they learn?

Holy shit fuck those talking trains were so jarring and out of place.

They give solid life advice though.

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker.

Yeah, they sure did offer good advice, but it was still odd as hell.

There was one episode of You're Under Arrest where the characters had to put on a stage show for the local kids to teach them about traffic safety.

It was going poorly until a REAL LIFE VILLAIN organization decided to spice up their performance by teaching their guy playing the villain how to get into character and hiding special effects everywhere.

Thanks to them the show was a success and having taught the children traffic safety they vanished into the sunset and where never brought up again

Really like this episode, was cute as fuck

Is this some kind of yuri symbolism

>google Cheer Fruits
>see this in the news section

Wait, there are normalfags who watch this show? And they're evangelical Christians?

Of to a good start.

>CP Entertainment

Cute.

This is genuinely confusing on so many levels.

I really liked the bread hoodie.

Me too.

>CP entertainment
Madthand would like that

Kotori is stacked

Looks like there's a few bread buddies lurking in here.

These threads are for people watching dozens of shows each season. There's going to be a big overlap in the anime we have seen.

I take it we're all watching the GOAT anime?

Of course. It was the best episode this season.

I watch it for the semen demon

I want to squeeze those ripe fruits.

Which one?

The evil one of course

Why is she such best girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg

This one?

The one in the wheelchair.

Thanks for reminding me about Endride. It was an endearing show, in hindsight.
Still my favourite semen demon, but pink has shot up there.

If by "endearing" you mean "complete shit," then yeah. Sometimes threads are dead for a reason.

>he didn't get to witness the second best antagonist of the year 2016 after Time Travel Shoujo's Mikage
Your loss.

Red is fine too

I don't care how good your taste is, you're not tricking me into wasting any more time on that garbage.

Great, now I miss Time Travel Shoujo. The ED never got ripped, right?
I agree that the quality of the show was pretty bad. I'd normally drop a show of that level, but there was something about it that got me to the end.

The make-up makes her look so sexy