What do you expect from S2?

What do you expect from S2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6u8kuSdi7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

More tits and more hentai to be drawn

More candytits less Saya.

More of the same only kinda worse looking.

Dagashi Kashi was only ever good for the fanart and doujins of Hotaru.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6u8kuSdi7g

more lewd

looks cute desu

subtle lewd stuff

uhh candy i guess

Candy and Hotaru

Less Saya, more Hotaru and Yoh.

Best girl winning.

glad i didnt picked it up

>the red on the sides of her eyes
Hot

Same studio, different character design. I don't fucking understand.

What the fuck happened?

Why is she so smug?

>Same studio
But it's not the same studio, not even the same staff.

And once again Saya will be the only good thing about this show

Saya is cute, but if you can't appreciate anything about Hotaru, you're a faggot.

isn't it feel.?

Candy.

Because she knows you want her dagashi.

No more armpits I hope.
Shameless armpit exposure make me feel uncomfortable.

Why is she so damn cute?!

She's pure waifu material, user. If I had someone like her in real life, I would be fucking lucky.

Odds are good that she'll barely be in the show, since she was barely in the manga and the previous faggot director used up almost all of the chapters she's in already.

Especially considering that they changed directors (and likely studios) BECAUSE Saya was in the show so much, it's not very likely she'll be anywhere near as prevalent as she was in S1.

And thank god for that.
Hotaru is ultimate tie, she deserves more development with Coconuts.

*Tier
Fuck me.

Wait, she just fucking leaves the narrative? I thought she was basically the MC!

Saya in the manga is a character that only shows up every now and then. She goes several chapters between appearances. Not terribly important at all. Hell, Yo has more chapters about him and his backstory.

The previous director was a big fan of Saya, so she got a lot more prominence in the anime. The mangaka threw a fit over this because the director skipped like 40 chapters or something (including pretty much all of Yo's chapters) to adapt more Saya content.

More doujins

jerky
dried cod fish
prosciutto
bacon

She's really cute in her winter clothes.

that's what her pussy tastes like.
so, basically hardcore sex.

>The previous director was a big fan of Saya, so she got a lot more prominence in the anime. The mangaka threw a fit over this because the director skipped like 40 chapters or something (including pretty much all of Yo's chapters) to adapt more Saya content.

Haha, fuck the mangaka.

more horrible threads

director wasn't wrong tho, only Megumeme was more popular that season

he was wrong since his anime sold like shit.

>Intentionally not doing your job and skipping huge amounts of the source material you're supposed to be adapting so that you can show off your waifu more.
That's like skipping most of the book you're supposed to do a book report on just so you can write about your waifu that shows up in like 5 chapters of 45. Even if your shit is well-done otherwise, you still deserve the failing grade you get.

I like Hajime and Hotaru.

He also included her in scenes she didn't even originally appear in for the sake of forcing a non-existent love triangle
Secondaries are cancer

It's pretty clear Coconuts likes Hotaru, they tried to include a love triangle because they're retards.

I mean that shit is there to an extent in the manga too but it's not a major aspect of the series.

Nah, you see this in reality TV productions all the time. If the cast is relatively chill, the producers and bigwigs will try to encourage drama in order to get better ratings.

The director's waifufaggotry aside, they probably tried to make it a love triangle because drama sells and they were worried an anime about snack foods would fall flat.

That only applies if the series was going to be fully adapted, and if we live in a world where this shite gets fully adapted over far better works I don't want to live here anymore. If the series only gets 1 shot it's better to give all of the best content and skip the shitty stuff, and Yo's scenes were fucking shit.

Yup, glad it's getting a second season. Won't watch a single ep.

An anime with only 2 characters is also pretty fucking boring. Saya was a good addition.

It would actually have more characters if it was adapted properly. Yo, Tou and especially the three village kids should have been more prevalent.

The season 1 designs were literal perfection.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Naw, user, it could be a well-developed story of Hotaru and Coconuts relationship even with her family industry to creates drama, they didn't need Saya for that.

It was waifufaggotry of the highest caliber.

See that douji where Coconuts gives Hotaru a pop-ring, the type that comes with a candy, it was fucking sweet and they didn't need Saya to create "muh waifu" faggotry.

The director made things worse though, the manga is an alright read nothing special, the anime on the other hand was not good.

yes