Well, Sup Forums?

Lets be real here. All guns and weapons should be banned, and not just stocks and autos. What do you want with a fucking weapon? If we ban guns we'll have less murders for starters, and in a modern civilised society, you don't need guns. The ideals are progess, not going backwards and mongering for wars and such.
This is why I fucking hate america and it's stupidity sometimes. Like she said above, a land where they hate on dreamers with degrees yet love deathly guns. Fucking sickening in all honesty. Literally a laughing stock of this world.

How could you call yourselves civilised when an AK15 assault weapon has more rights thasn your own women? You're sick.

Also, Isn't it true that men who love their guns have small dicks? lmao

What rights do women not have?

How do you assault someone with a gun?

It would be easier to just ban murder. Let’s do that.

Oh look, another foreigner highly invested in taking my rights away

>Assault Guns
Why.

Ariana wasn't saying that when her concert was blown up.

>The ideals are progess, not going backwards and mongering for wars and such
War IS progress, both technical and spiritual. Modern world rots because it had no real all-out war for more than 70 years. You have to be hell of a brainlet to not understand that, and hell of a bugman to flee that truth.

Assault “guns” don’t have rights and women and dreamers aren’t people.

If we give women anymore rights they will completely tank civilized society. We're barely holding on over here

You don't understand how bad our nigger problem is...

Is she saying we shouldn't allow women in schools or government buildings? I like where this is going.

Are you kidding me? America is under Republican rule. Go and tell the Republicans that you want to chisel away women's rights and they wont bat an eyelid. Tel the republicans that you want to be weapon accessories and they'll go mad and probably get violent towarss you.

By using it for what it was made for, killing people? Duh!

>says the caveman mole

Could you imagine if thre were guns involved too?

War is progress? I bet you look at 1984 like it's a blueprint. Freedom is slavery etc

Big surprise bongs are dipshits. Your country is dying and it’s honestly not worth saving. Have fun being replaced dummy.

So killing people is "assault" now?

>women and dreamers aren’t people.
says who? and iuf anything, we'll let the people decide if we ever hadto come to terms with that. What if we removed mens vote, huh? Then you're note people in front of the majority. Hmmm

What are you talking about?

>Ariana cares about banning guns in event unrelated to her
>would probably gush about sandnigger muslims on twitter even after her fans got blown up by one

The male at the concert was MI5. Not a muslim

So, women aren´t lacking any rights, or did you just forget which ones?

Is it drinky time in Bongistan already?

>Fuck white people! Fuck America! They make me sick
- Ariana Grande

>I know nothing about America: the post
your feminist youtube channels are not a reliable source of information. Women have equal rights to men and also get preferential treatment for literally everything here. Feminists asking for more is simply whining because they are lazy or stupid. There are plenty of strong, smart women but none I have met would call themselves a "feminist". Your OP is a complete non sequitur.

As for 1984, "diversity is strength" is directly mimicking 1984 yet you follow it with all of the censorship and anti-egalitarianism that it comes with. And do you know where most of modern tech has come from? Defense spending.

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Bait

ok, lets all agree to ban ak15s

lmao nobody is going to ban any guns, go back to jacking off over karl marx & harry potter fantasies instead you little faggot

>tfw i will never be a weapon accessory
wtf I hate republicans now!

Ariana is white

Can Ariana name me one right a woman does not have?

Dreamers are illegally in America (meaning - they are breaking the law), yet they actually have more rights than me and my fellow White Americans. They get free health care, free dental, free housing, free food, and the ears and support of Congress, governors, and mayors.

Hey mate, need a spoon? Fucking crooked teeth motherfuckers..go back to your inbred island and stfu.

>millionaire complaining about stuff

Also how about her concert? Arent explosives illegal and banned totally yet still used to hurt people at her show. Game set match

>cops are corrupt racists
>system is corrupt, racist
>make sure only cops have guns
Your regular reminder that the Brady Campaign is a hate group and people advocating to demolish our constitutional rights are treasonous traitors to be hung by the neck until they're dead.

dont forget, we need to ban Assault Rifle-15's we need to listen to bong user, because his country isnt a complete shithole being overrun by shitskins, they are the ultra chads of the world and they have their shit together! srsly

Weapons were available for all time, but somehow it's a Trump fault.

I will kill you if you attempt to strip me and my fellow citizens of the right to bear arms.

>mfw put me back in

How fucking delusional do you have to be? What "rights" are women missing?

>assault gun

>An assault gun is a form of self-propelled artillery which utilizes an infantry support gun mounted on a motorized chassis, normally an armored fighting vehicle.Assault guns are designed to provide direct fire support for infantry attacks

ya got me there friendo. wew. Yeah if I were (((you))) I would never come to america again. AK-153s are coming out soon it’s triple the strength of a normal AK-15. feels so good finally being real. Yeah

>women

Why do they keep getting away with this line? Not one of them can name a single right that men have and women don't

>dreamers

Those are called privileges not rights

>ahllo guvnah, gut meh spoon permit roite ere

>traitor
>Jews

A traitor had to of been a friendly at one point

They can't even access abortions.

>Women have equal rights to men and also get preferential treatment for literally everything here.
Source?

>Feminists asking for more is simply whining because they are lazy or stupid.
No, they're on the front line encouraging women to close the gender wage gap to getting more of them into careers. It's already working in Iceland.

>And do you know where most of modern tech has come from? Defense spending.
Not true. It's doesn't have to be. Nations like Iceland, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, and Taiwan all used 'feminised science funding' which uses programs to encourage a more focused anf work friendly enviorment for discovery. You don't need to be cleaning your Machine Gun to discover progress and tech you know.

Women began to throw away their rights when they embrace and defend Islam. That was THEIR choice.

I want a gun to protect my family should the unthinkable happen. Be that a home invasion or a national, Venezuela style, crisis.

>Where citizens have more of a right to self defense than Invaders have to stay here
Wow
How shocking

>karl marx
I'm a capitalist with a progressive and liberal stance. Go and see someone like Ivanka Trump, who absolutely blows out your narrative that feminists are all dumb.

SHALL

>Can Ariana name me one right a woman does not have?
Have choice over their own bodies. Or maybe getting victim blamed?

Dreamers are not American citizens and women are not willing to shed a single drop of their own blood for their "rights".

Fuck off Bong

Isn't this the cunt that was caught saying she hated America? Yeah fuck her and her friends. And I don't mean that sexually either.
yeah that prick and his FBI father were on CNN last night. Someone needs some memes...you guys know what to do...

sounds good to me

>telling someone posting with a British flag to go back to Britain

>All guns and weapons should be banned,

>tfw cannot buy axes
>knives
>spades
>hammers

etc

lol made me laugh

Imagine how bad that attack would have been if there were guns invloved too

not fooling anyone here shill

Society isn't civilized at all you retard. You can go type in "Elderly man/woman attacked" and find hundreds of articles all across the country. You are just another spoiled rich liberal cuckold who lives in a bubble surrounded by pink dragon dildos and a television constantly on hgtv.

>america under republican rule
America is under kike rule you fucking idiot. If it was under republican rule like you seem to think it is, we wouldn't have abortion and all immigrants would have been deported already.

Police shouldn't have guns either. We should devolution their weapon use too.

You should literally kill yourself, OP. Sage this shit, faggots.

Psyops

It's always a fucking britbong making anti-gun threads. Why is that?
You could say a fucking leaf make them more but they're fucking assholes so they start any kind of thread as long as it's cucked as fuck and approved by Castro's son.
Britbong's main purpose is to make these fucking anti-gun threads.
Not to mention these are low effort baits.

IMPEACH DRUMPF!

Fuck off troll.

You can speak. Go sort out your gun problem. Stop letting your children get killed by mass shooters every fucking month. Ugh

Why are you supporting David TidePod Hogg. Are you also an Anderson Cooper wannabe?

Guns save lives

LIKE RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING NOW!

Tell that to her

It's because they have their comfy island that is not connected to a massive continent full of people willing to kill them and their families.

>Neither of those are actually rights
Abortion is a privlege and beinged shamed in anyway is others exercising their own rights

I can't believe this is still up for debate.

No guns= no gun violence

Plain and simple

Only women like Islam, what?

>AK15

Cruz used the already-illegal MST3K assault rifle during the shooting, bong.

Oh look Last time that Flag told America what to do we beat them in 2 wars to fuck back off across the pond.

Do we need a 3rd one so you can know your place bong?

Welcome to Leland Yee America, where swimming pools and dreamer's drunk driving create more victims than all firearm death combined (excepted suicides which imo shouldn't be considered firearm death in stat, since its downright semantic at this point, ain't like not having a guns would have prevented him for killing himself.) yet the problem will be solved by banning high capacity cartridges & bump stock from civilian markets.

BAN ASSAULT WOMEN
THERE'S NO "RIGHT TO BEAR WITH CUNTS"

Neither were/are you

>ban all weapons
So, you're saying we should ban men?

this

welcome to Ariana's Britain, where over 20 children get blown up by a bomb.

This

Fake tweet. Her last tweet was on Jan 1

>what is right of conquest

>I can own a gun
>I can't own a woman or illegal mexican

Wrong on both counts

These assault guns can kill hundreds of people within minutes. A hammer cant

What rights do women and "dreamers" not have? Especially in "sanctuary" cities.

So.
Much.
This.

Didn't she get a bunch of her fans killed in a terrorist attack?

>These assault guns can kill hundreds of people within minutes.

So can water

You are very lucky that you are so far away right now my friend, very lucky indeed. If you were within 50 miles of me you would almost certainly be facing a severe arse kicking right about now

Banning firearms moves gun crime to other weapons.
Ban enough weapons and criminals will just train in martial arts in case they can't source their tool of choice from the black market.
Switzerland ranks second on the list of countries with the most guns per capita, and they have so little gun crime that calling it non-existent would be more practical.

No such thing as an 'assault' gun. They are just guns. They exist. You can't eradicate them, so what are you going to do. Bend your will to someone with a gun, or carry your own so no one can impose on you without your consent.