We wuz kangz n shiet

Guys. I've been doing some research into my family history, and have discovered I'm the rightful heir to the throne of Thomond on the west coast of Ireland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomond

If it wasn't for some ungrateful, rebellious peasants, a deceitful Earl and an envious Henry VIII, it would all be mine. It's got a coat of arms and everything.

I'm just about to make some toast and a brew and then contemplate my next move.

You won't get shit. Hereditary titles are gay.

More like coat of arm you potato nigger

I'm considering going to the EU and pleading my case. Or should I just invade and claim what's mine by rights?

if you think anyone has a hereditary right to anything on earth then you are legitimately retarded

What are you going to do? Sue the Queen?

Do it and post results

>If it wasn't for
If it wasn't for reality, you'd be an Earl, aye.

>mine by rights
It isn't. At best you'd have a claim. Assuming you have no father, older brother, older uncle, or so on, who is the true pretender.

They're far better than elective shit.

From who do you descend?

>)

I do have some family. An older brother. He wouldn't be missed if he was to disappear.

I don't want to reveal my name. But my ancestor is mentioned in the wiki article.

Then you'd also have to make sure your father was the first born son of the first born son, etc, all the way back to when the title was last held.

Thomond isn't in the UK.

That's what I'm researching next.

We are from that part of Ireland originally, my family moved here after the war. In fact, we still own a little land there from the family farm, as was.

>Thomond isn't in the UK.
Oh I know but I'm assuming the Queen could at least give back his titles. The Republic of Ireland isn't going to give back the land.

>I'm assuming the Queen could at least give back his titles.
Well no (even he's even the rightful pretender), because they're not titles extant in the UK. Her Majesty couldn't give away a title to Orange either. If the Irish (((republic))) was still part of the Commonwealth Realms, then yes. But no, it's in the (((EU))).
>The Republic of Ireland isn't going to give back the land.
Correct. Nor does it have peers anymore.

Need a soldier mi lord?
You need to have a treacherous Argentinian, it would be just like in the movies.

Ah ok. Our eastern nobility still has their titles, but they don't come with any privileges.

That is quite the shame. You should have more Stauffenburg types in charge. Might keep out the Merkels.

That's the older brother I was talking about.

My fathers family.

And mom.