Why shouldn't I be allowed to fuck 14 year olds?

>they are fertile
>they are beautiful
>for most of history, it was normal for them to get married
>they are horny as fuck
They are going to be having sex anyway, like it or not

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/14/opinion/americas-child-marriage-problem.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>>for most of history, it was normal for them to get married
>>they are horny as fuck
>They are going to be having sex anyway, like it or not

Only if you marry them.
Sex outside marriage is to be punished

>for most of history, it was normal for them to get married
It was still uncommon occurrence.

Megumin's panties are black lace. See pic related. Please respect the character design.

Without society rules your biology would agree with this. Conservative, redpilled or left-wing whatever, this is an UNSHAKABLE TRUTH. Every human male well constituted is and will be attracted to women who look young and fertile no matter how old they are.

Megumin isn't 14, numbnuts.

It's ok if they are really hundreds of years old.

quality post. op delete your pic, its not canon

>implying she only has 1 pair

always a mongrelican making these threads, its like the racial disharmony and mixture makes you not only easily influenced but also degenerate. what part of your ethnic composition causes this? the indio? the nigger? the jewish? the asian? or all of them combined? off yourself subhuman mutt
i cant wait for the day of the rope to see america get nuked and napalm'd

Those days were also full of war, and death from birth too.

>they are beautiful
wat

because we gave females over the age of 18 the right to vote and they vote for shit laws

you are, at least here in brazil

nytimes.com/2015/10/14/opinion/americas-child-marriage-problem.html

Trying to legalize pedophilia, I see?

>for most of history
Shut up nigger. Just because you don't have a fucking history doesnt mean you can invent one.

FYI, the common age for marriage in europe in the high middle age (1200-1300) was more than 25 yo.

Only the aristocracy """""married"""" young, to consolidate alliances

Piece of shit nigger tier burger education

why didn't you just have sex with teenagers when you were a teenager?

>more than 25 yo
During the plague outbreaks? I doubt they'd live long past 30

you deserve to be gassed

>make stupid comment
>is iberian subhuman

Checks out.

I guess it's okay if you plan to marry them first.

Objectively incorrect. Most deaths due to sickness or disease were the young or old. Once you got to 12-13 years of age, your immune system was much more built up and survival was far easier. The "die young" is a bullshit meme, many people lived to 50, 60 or even beyond.

OP can't get a girlfriend his age and wants to not feel ashamed of being a predatory pedo

You should post a video so we can judge why you should or shouldn't be allowed

Because used up whores will get jealous and riot. The gov (which decides what you're allowed to do) doesn't want the riots.

POO

>>for most of history, it was normal for them to get married

Yes, to other 14-16 year olds, not men twice their age. This was never the norm

Unfortunately that’s just not the world we live in so let’s just stick to 26 year old roasties :^)

All kinds of shit used to be "normal" in the past. Doesn't mean it was ever right. 14-year-old girls are undeveloped females, just like 14-year-old boys are not complete males. Their brains and bodies don't stop developing until very late teens, very early 20s.

Really sick people always use that tired old belief that because some folks fucked kids in the past (and teenagers are kids), that it should be okay to do now. 14-year-olds should only be fucking other 14-year-olds.

Also, FYI, teen girls aren't "horny as fuck". They are romantic as fuck. But not horny. Their little heads are full of romantic shit, not sex. That's because they're not interested or ready for sex, especially not with adult males. Teen girls think grown ass men like you dumb fucks are gross and losers for even being attracted to them.

Having romantic or sexual relations with old and unhealthy females is a social construct, you oppressive scum.

Because pedophiles are either:

>degenerate predators who fuck little girls out of opportunism, typically by force/psychological manipulation

>autistic enough to emotionally relate to little girls and therefore capable of finding them attractive.

The sheer amount of naïveté, incompetence and immaturity of the typical teenage girl is enough to deter attraction for sane men.

>also undeveloped tits/ass

thats bullshit men never married that early you fucking moron, young women marrying older men was the norm usually 16+ women with 25+ men

fuck you pay me, google it yourself faggit

Another day, another pedophile thread.

When is the day of the rope coming for these fuckers? We need to cleanse this world of degeneracy and these fuckers are first in line.

Why are they called 'a pair' when it's one garment?

>14
>pedophile
t. retardus

You made a dumbass claim with no backing from history.

>FYI, the common age for marriage in europe in the high middle age (1200-1300) was more than 25 yo.
Sauce pls

>Also, FYI, teen girls aren't "horny as fuck". They are romantic as fuck. But not horny.

t. someone who has never had sex with a teenager

>why shouldn't I be allowed to date young girls
Because they are easily exploitable.

You are missing out on something very important:
Not a single 14 year old will sleep with someone over the age of 20.

Yes, there will be outliers, you will be able to be a "pseudo sugar daddy" of poor daughters, but being underage means that the parents are still responsible.
This means they can absolutely deny your attempt to copulate with someone half your age and may even sue you, even if it wasn't rape.

I can ensure you that a court case will be 99.9% on the "victim's" parent side, EVEN if the minor denies that it was rape.

Most people are already (early- or) mid-puberty while they're 14.
Also, teenagers are more fertile than adults.

lmao you missed out buddy, were were able to fuck 13 yr olds till 2004.

Just another example of how americans are gay. The whole concept is ridiculous, as if 14 yr olds aren't chugging cock and drugs.

>sauce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern

a.
fucking.
google.
search.

>The Western European marriage pattern is a family and demographic pattern that is marked by comparatively late marriage (in the middle twenties), especially for women, with a generally small age difference between the spouses, a significant proportion of women who remain unmarried, and the establishment of a neolocal household after the couple has married. In 1965, John Hajnal discovered that Europe is divided into two areas characterized by a different patterns of nuptiality. To the west of the line, marriage rates and thus fertility were comparatively low and a significant minority of women married late or remained single and most families were nuclear; to the east of the line and in the Mediterranean and particular regions of Northwestern Europe, early marriage and extended family homes were the norm and high fertility was countered by high mortality.[1][2]

chiharu doesnt wear panties

This

If I pulled that off, would she die?

We are allowed here, nobody gives a fuck anyways

It would be extremely painful

They don’t want to have sex with you.

On a side note. If someone showed me your post, and told me I had to take a random guess as to which board it came from, I would have guessed Pol.
God this place wreaks of freak.

IN

what about Aqua? I have been wondering for a long time.

>God this place wreaks of freak.

LOO

Because you didn’t get their father’s permission and marry them first.

interesting that no one answered this

deal

>Where are the moderators ? Endorsing paedophilia thread stays up while threads investigating serious evidence on school shooting are deleted. Paedo mod working today ?

>Why are you normies not saging this shit off the board ? Because you are fucking paedos too.

>New thread. Why can i not legally kill paedophiles ? They are foul, it has been usual throughout history to cut their genitals off. They are going to die anyway.

desu you can fuck 14-16 year olds all over europe depending on specific country

Megumin is 13 though

Kek
>14 years old
>Paedophilia

And South America

Abhuman jungle creatures will be gassed.

The west should follow Japan's lead:
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

no it was not because people only reached pubercy with 16

Kys you fuckin' pedo

>14 years old is too young to understand sex
>7 years old is high time a child is allowed to choose which gender it wants to be and begin hormone treatments.

Eto... I think it’s because you have to put in both legs to wear them

My white friend in Japan can’t find any male for her. The English teachers all go for younger natives kek.

>christmas cake moves to japan and thinks shes going to find love
did you at least warn her?

I only found out when it was too late. Her christmas cake friends are serious gaijin hunters to boot. Jeez.

For you