What would you ask Jordan Peterson?

youtu.be/2Zg6kBeSsm8

Bringing gold, frankincense, and myrrh to JBP in March for his Australian lecture series. Should be a good kek.

But Im thinking of a neato question to ask him.
I was thinking about asking him about what drives the people at the heads of corporations and empires (Soros', Rothchilds', Rockefellers', David Brock, Rupert Murdoch etc) what drives them to keep seeking more power, influence and money at the expense of the entire population/why are they pushing for the destruction of society through social justice etc as they would be intelligent enough to know the impact theyre having. Surely these people arent ignorant to what theyre doing, right?

Has he answered this before in any online videos?

What do you think pol?

I would ask him why he's trying to brainwash young white men into submission to the Jew.

Sure. Got anything original to contribute?

Ask him if we would ever discuss the following

1. Will he do a series on Alexander Solzhenitsyn's book - 200 Years together

2. Since he goes on and on about Christ as the Meta-Hero, ask him if Christ as a Meta-Hero evolved since the semitic invasion of Europe. In other words the Christ of the Angles, Saxons and Franks is NOT the Christ of the Bible. Jung himself said this.

3. Ask him what Nietzsche meant when he said "The Jews are the strangest people in world history because, confronted with the question whether to be or not to be, they chose, with a perfectly uncanny deliberateness, to be at any price: this price was the radical falsification of all nature, all naturalness, all reality, of the whole inner world as well as the outer. "

1. Peterson is a good goy
2. Christ is whatever you want him to be
3. That the Jews were expelled from so many places throughout history they started behaving like a virus

Peties coming to Aus? Gimme a QRD cunt!

>so desperate to shill against JBP you refresh your modem twice

Hes never going to talk about the Juden, never. Instant career killer for someone like him.

Unless it becomes normified to be skeptical of them.

Tickets sold out in less than 30 seconds after link for each location was released.

I know this because I emailed the event organiser confirming the definition of concession, being a student, immediately after buying the tickets since it wasnt listed anywhere.

ISP's dont allocate new IPs to modems unless they are off the network for more than 48 hours.

If only you knew how stupid you look now

Why are you such a cuck and why do you talk about things you know nothing about.

If he could stop sending his fucking reddit fanboys to clog up this board.

OY VEY! SHUT DOWN THE DISCUSSION! I DONT LIKE IT.

>Bringing gold, frankincense, and myrrh to JBP
I can't even find a picture to show how hard I cringed. Don't do it user... no one will laugh.

Glad I gauged it here first

We can't expect everyone to fall perfectly in line with our cause. The alt-lite takes disgruntled liberals and brings them into normie conservatism. T_D and frog memes help move normie conservatives towards basic redpills. Eventually they find their way to Sup Forums where they likely hang out in /ptg/ for awhile before venturing out and after awhile become /ourguys/. It's a process and each stage works towards the end goal.
In this view, Jordan Peterson fits in by attracting the normie conservatives and alt-lite types with his anti-SJW rhetoric, but then proceeds to challenge them to fix their soy-degraded lives and become men. Why should he talk about the Jews? That's not what his function is - he turns neets and kekistani edgelords into respectable men with an appreciation for the West, and then it's our job to finish the rest. Expecting Peterson to drop redpills on the JQ is like expecting a CNC machine to paint the parts it makes - each step in the manufacturing process is crucial, don't rush things.

No clinical psychologist has any time for scapegoating, they see it too much in practice.

It is at cross purposes with put your house in order and sort yourself out. The Jew is a symptom rather than a cause.

Ask him why he crosses his legs at the knee instead of the ankle. Is it because he's canadian?

Internet attention whore

Mention that some of the more famous e-celebs in the alt-Right (Taylor, Spencer) have said they are willing to debate Peterson, and ask if Peterson has any plans to do this

Ask him if he's had a chance to read the copy of Two Hundred Years Together that was given to him, and what he thinks of it.