DAVID HOGG FAKED VICTIM INTERVIEWS DURING "SHOOTING"

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

Hogg is a deep state agent. He was commissioned to create propaganda to create evidence to dramatize & personalize the shooting to have greater psychological effect on the public.

BUT he fucked it up. His incorrect time forced him and the rest of the crisis actors to confront the fact that a drill was staged before the shooting (if an actual shooting occurred at all).

The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy it's fucking unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html
nypost.com/2018/02/20/teen-invents-device-he-claims-can-protect-students-during-a-shooting/
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
nasro.org/cms/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Best-Practice-Active-Shooter-Drills.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Bamp

Florida questions

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What calibre?
Show pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What does the security camera footage show?
When will the footage be released... Like Columbine?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How come Browardschools.com was created in 1996, while Browardschools1.com was created last year?
When are autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
How did the FBI arrive in minutes if the nearest field office is 24 miles away?
was there an active shooter drill that day?
If so who conducted it? What time? How many people participated? Did the police fire blanks? Were parents notified?
Where are all the other students? Why are none of them being interviewed?

Something seems fishy here...

Why did the shooter wear a gas mask and use smoke grenades?
Conceal identity? Cover egress?
WHO IDed the shooter?

Saved article screenshot.

that video shows 2 different interviews
keep digging though

STOP ASKING INCONVENIENT QUESTIONS

i dont think they got sloppy, i think they are now being watched by groups with objective interests. groups who release information that previously would be buried

Why did David Hoggs say shots were being fired at ~9:30AM?

he didn't say AM moron. are you guys stupid enough to not recognize that there are multiple 9:32s?

This is retarded. The first interview appears to be happening while the students are in lockdown. The 9:32 interview is a different girl and there’s no evidence it was taken during the shooting. If the video even bothered to use footage from the interview, instead of cutting to shots of the students walking out, you’d likely see it was night time or at the very least, not while the kids were in lockdown.
Fuck off with your slide fake news

9:32pm then? Wtf wrong with you

>9:32PM makes more sense

ok

bummpo

Enormous if plausible

>The shooting happened at night
????

haha omg ok

yes, he is interview someone named alex view at 9:32pm. whats the issue

he is interviewing someone after the shooting. its really simple

>The 9:32 interview
Why was there an interview before shooting occured? I'm so confused...

The interview was done at night. If the feds didn’t seize the video footage you would clearly see the glow in the dark niggers from the cia in the background.

>Population of Australia: 24.13 million
>Population of Florida: 20.61 million

So he was hiding in a classroom at 9:32pm hours after the whole school had been evacuated?

>So he was hiding in a classroom at 9:32pm hours after the whole school had been evacuated?
Whaaaat is going on???

there is no evidence from the second interview he does that it is in a classroom.

you guys need to stop sperging out and start finding dirt on his mother. Shes the CNN exec spearheading all of this

The deep state is able to orchestrate mass shootings where everything is faked including the interviews, and the dead people are actors that are never found again, but they fuck up a little thing like the time? Sure buddy.

>DEEP STATE CONTROLS EVERYTHING
>THEY CONTROL THE NARRATIVE THROUGH SUPER COMPLEX PROPAGANDA OPS
>BUT THEY FUCK UP IN A MILLION OF WAYS EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY DO IT
Unbelieveable is the word.

Anyone have the photos of the dead black girl?

YES.... THIS

All these posters are way off:
1. Hogg is editor of the school newspaper
2. Pictures of him sitting behind a CNN desk, posted by his mother previously. Others show him on vacation giving an interview out in Cali. The thing "is" that life guard says "snowflake" to the other kid....Basically a Lifeguard bullying, according to Hogg. We ALL know & agree that the word "snowflake" is a triggered word.
3. He father is retired FBI, I'm sure he has a political view & side in this argument.
4. The narrative is him jocking for a future job. Again, look at his parents interest.

There are other things that point to CNN using these kids as a prop for their "gun control" narrative. Look at his mom, the other kids interviewed.......

Now BIG NOW.... Yes these kids were present, yes their acquaintances /friends died. They are NOT actors, they are kids for the CNN point of view in those interviews. GUN CONTROL is all they want!

Kids were killed.... CNN used these kids to push their point of view with kids that agree with their point of view...... Though Hogg certainly pushed the edge quite far in decency IMO

It's not like CNN hasn't been caught staging things before.... All this other bullshit{paid actors etc} coming out is just that BS

PSYOPs are impossible to cleanly pull off anymore since everyone that isn't retarded can see through their bullshit now

>It can't be faked because if it was faked it would be perfect
Sound logic, there.

They have gotten sloppy. The Las Vegas shooting is another recent example of how amateurish their false flag operations have become.

this needs to be followed up too
50 were injured so she could have been playing dead after being shot

JUST pick one from Chicago. There was probably 20 since the school shooting.

Umm there is not a SINGLE time zone he could be referencing in America wherein this would make sense. The shooting occurred around 2:30pm. Show me a SINGLE timezone wherein he could be hiding in a closet with the girl he's interviewing at 9:30am or 9:30pm. That timezone doesn't exist.

>No evidence
The media and the kid himself BOTH are claiming the interview was conducted DURING the shooting you literal mongoloid

HE SAYS DURING THE FUCKING INTERVIEW THAT IT IS 9:32 FEBRUARY 14.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html

THE SUN SENTINEL PAPER REPORTED AT 8:53 PM THAT DAVID HOGG INTERVIEWED STUDENTS DURING SHOOTING.

This is proof that this interview occurred at 9:32 AM.

I can't wait for the day of the rope so we can drag all shills and globalists down the road with our pick up trucks while your heads are tied to our hitches.

>How did the FBI arrive in minutes if the nearest field office is 24 miles away
That happen in Sutherland Springs too

then why they keep saying he did it during the shooting

The kid obviously is bad at journalism and stuff, like the video where he messes up his lines, and his obvious liberal bias. However sweetie, we still need to ban assault weapons. Its really scary that any retard can go into a Wal-mart and purchase and assault rifle fifteen. Limit clip sizes to 5 and ban the assault weapons, simple as that.

I think this is more of a soft setup. Most of the guys here think it’s a very controlled conspiracy. This that are too co trolled get blown up easily but setting up a series of maneuverable pieces waiting to pounce is much easier.
Scenario 1 no conspiracy just a crazy fucker and an incompetent law enforcement department.
Scenario 2 highly controlled conspiracy: FBI, local law enforcement, at least 17 families willing to have their kid never see them again, assets in the school for years to hide the real event. So 100-200 people in the loop.

Scenario 3 the soft conspiracy: Look for one crazy x student of school with the proper people in place like a student who’s parents are FBI and CNN. Next you need one supervisor at the local FBI to move papers and ignore the crazy person. Finally you need the sheriff a known proponent of gun control. Media just does what the media does. They are easily manipulated fucking fags here made them spin around in circles.
With pieces in place all you need to do is wait. The kids died for real, they were not shipped somewhere. Why leave witnesses?

who the fuck believes this kid will make an interview DURING an active shooting? I know some americans lack brainpower but no one is that stupid and survives 20 years in america...

if that shooting would be real he could have killed himself and all the other idiots that hide with him just for tha views from a fucking interview of a hiding student, that doesn't know much more about the situation as the normal tv-viewer O_o?

they don't even try to fake this shit properly. seems like normies believe everything...

Isn't it possible that the kid was just flustered and forgot what time it was? I mean stress does things to people, even kids. I think we should just keep the kids in our prayers, and we should just discuss the banning of all assault weapons. Anybody advocating these things stay in the hands of the general population after all of these tragedies are murderers.

They are schizos and don't have any inkling of reality. They actually think a shooting didn't happen when in reality it happened and now these jews are fame whoring to take our guns. Their plan won't work but the fame whoring kikes need to die.

the straw-grasping in this thread is palpable

she was a teacher now she is in real estate agent or some shit

Making a bomb is easier than buying a gun. Time of troubles in America anyone?

Why fake a shooting when you don’t care who dies as they are all pawns?
But it seems too (((coincidental))) the hogs kids parents and the red alarms all over that Cruz kid.

The third scenario is the most plausible. It would be super easy to take a soft headed loner and through conditioning get him to go on a rampage. MK Ultra didn't stop, they just got better.

>Isn't it possible that the kid was just flustered and forgot what time it was?

when was the last time that you confused 2 PM for 9 AM?

bumping for a psycho user to get pissed off by this thread and take out the little kike

He clearly pauses to read the time.

That is my point. You don’t need any MK ultra stuff either. Just a nut job with a gun and grudge. Keep pushing him in the right direction and tada!
Off topic: I think most conspiracy theories are taken too far to discredit them. If it take more people than can fit in a car it is too complicated.

We need to figure what time the shadows indicate in his video

>Oh, it wasn't 9:32 during the fire drill we had in the morning, no, it was 2:32 and 15 seconds, I remember now.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GENIUS
>but how?

Plenty of crisis actors have adopted the cult-like religion of Scientology, but David Hogg's support is on an otherworldly level, and can be very off-putting to others. Just ask Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon , both of whom had very public spats with David about the validity of postpartum depression, chemical imbalances, and the like.

Whether the Church of Scientology planned the recent school shooting in Florida to position David Hogg as the harbinger of their worldwide takeover, well…that remains to be seen.

You and I seem to be on the same page for the most part except I don't believe in a soft conspiracy that you mention. I think this is just another case of a bad thing happens and then opportunistic people exploit it for their own gain. The good news is that their plan won't work. The bad news is that they will always have another event in the future to exploit.

kys phoneposter

Google maps. That location should be easy to find and orient. Next figure out the suns position to put the shadows to left and down. It it would be around 9 then you got it.

We need a new Hitler to finish what Papa Adolf failed to do.

I don't know about the timeline, but if they're hiding in a closet from an active shooter, they seem awfully calm. Why are they even talking?

nypost.com/2018/02/20/teen-invents-device-he-claims-can-protect-students-during-a-shooting/

This post is semi related but I thought some of you future shooters should see it before you go out

The thing that stands out for me to make it fishy is the amount of red flags this kid put up. Far beyond anyone can put to incompetence and laziness. Combined with the kids father having FBI links.

David Hogg the crisis actor famous for playing "Shooting Victim Survivor" in the now infamous Valentines Day school massacre unsurprisingly has an off-the-charts temper off set. He’s been linked to a number of brawls and otherwise violent altercations, but none more daring than the 2012 incident that saw him chuck a telephone at a hotel concierge who refused to help him place a phone call.

Why didn’t the Uber driver notice a fucking weirdo in a gas mask and tactical gear getting into his backseat?

I'm guessing it was in the evening judging by the shadows being cast in the eastward (evening) direction in the video but the google earth pic's shadows are going westward (morning)

I don't get it. In the Sun Sentinel interview, everything is in past tense and he says 2:30 PM. In the interview that supposedly happened during the shooting he says 9:32. Is this first interview actually during the fire drill? What the fuck is going on here?

>inb4theyteardowntheschool

What a mess...

I am phone posting (fag I know) and to me it also looks like the shadows are painting to the north east. Which would be the afternoon.
You beat me to this damnit.

>The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy
They're not sloppy, they know they'll get away with it.

Smart kid.

More witnesses affirming that there was no drill carried out earlier torpedoes the narrative easily, other.
Otherwise, we simply happen to have someone with a curious background and parents, pushing a deep state disarmament agenda after an easily preventable attack, in a politically corrupt as fuck county.
First makes it clear it was manufactured.
Second makes it another 9/11 style (know it but let it happen) false flag.

That is my thinking. Set things up and let it happen. Then be prepared to take advantage of it.

Mods are trying to delete threads and ban people discussing this.
Seems like an admission of guilt from the left if anything

Good find user.

WHEN was this pic taken? It seems the kids are way to happy after having their “friends” slaughtered.

so that's supposed to be the new Mockingbird crew?
they failed already

During a CBS interview after the shooting.

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55

David Hogg gives a timestamp of 9:32 during an interview which allegedly too place during shooting.

According to police records, the shooting took place at 2:30 pm.

sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx

what made me suspicious about her was her eyes following something to the right of the camera, almost looks like she's reading from cue cards

bah, left of the camera

a shooting drill ON THE SAME DAY as the "actual shooting".
why does this sound familiar...
no seriously, why does it sound familiar, i've heard of this happening before, somewhere.
was it the boston marathon bombing? or another shooting?

NIce quads

And almost every school shooting had drill the same day. It is very suspicious

Sandy hook

>shooting happens
>kid starts interviewing victims about their opinions on gun control live as they hide from a shooter

Is anyone going to acknowledge how fucking weird this shit is?

I mean for fucks sake, this is literally autistic, this is how autistic people would think you’re supposed to push propaganda

See
Yes, it's very wierd.

>was it the boston marathon bombing? or another shooting?

Nearly every single terrorist incident since and including 9/11 had drills on the same day simulating the same event at the same fucking place

It’s literally fucking Jews terrorizing us

Are you serious?

It was 9/11.

They did a drill of planes being used for terrorism on the same morning. There's audio of the pilots asking if it's the drill or not, that's why they couldn't scramble to take out the second plane. They were confused on purpose.

!BUMP!

quaaaad powah

>nasro.org/cms/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Best-Practice-Active-Shooter-Drills.pdf
>Police officers acting as school shooters move through a group of school faculty and officials while students playing victims pretend to be dead on the floor during an active shooter drill at Troy Buchanan High School on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, in Troy, Mo
>Expert says 'active shooter' drills are good for even young students, by Nate Bynum, KATU News Saturday, February 17th 2018

there's literally nothing wrong asynchronous narration

>Mockingbird crew
good analogy