Florida High School student wearing earpiece?

Is it standard practice to give guests an earpiece when being interviewed? Was he being told what to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2018/02/21/the-far-right-thinks-theres-a-massive-fbi-linked-conspiracy-around-survivors-of-the-florida-school-shooting/23367390/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that how they hear the questions being asked?

jesus fuck
i despair of you people

yes it's standard
I was interviewed after a tornado trashed my town and the ear piece is how you here the anchors questions from the studio

that kid is fake as hell
but this isn't why

What does Russia get out of making a mass shooting a hoax?

No it's not standard. Usually the people at the studio scream loud enough so you don't need one.
You're a fucking retard OP.

Hippie meme faggots all deserve to die, you stupid boomer cunts ruined everything.

depends how it ends
they either get a disarmed America or the get liberals rioting in the streets again
either way we get more divided

Same guy as in this webm, right?
>shady stuff in every shooting
>point out stuff that's weird
>declared crazy for doing so

My bad,

if this doesnt prove Sup Forums is made of alphabet agencys who do psy ops to make non establishment people look crazy i dunno what will.

Since it's pretty clear Russian trolls are here trying to convince me that the shooting was a false flag. I will ask the quest again.

Oh my gosh guys! He needs to be able to hear the interviewer! Tell me you know what to do with this thread.

You know what to do Sup Forums

aol.com/article/news/2018/02/21/the-far-right-thinks-theres-a-massive-fbi-linked-conspiracy-around-survivors-of-the-florida-school-shooting/23367390/

yes...

/thread.

When there is a camera, why is there no reporter?

otherwise sane Americans losing trust in their leaders also helps weaken America

>Is it standard practice to give guests an earpiece when being interviewed

Yes, you hillbilly retard.

>Alt-Right Intellectuals

I don't think the shooting was a false flag and I think the kids were genuine students, but what seems to have happened is that certain (((groups))) were waiting in the wings for a school shooting to happen and once it did they swung into action, picked out some likely kids and coached and instructed them about what to do. Nothing about their reaction is organic
>let's start organising a massive anti gun march two days after half our schools been killed instead of taking some time to recover from the trauma
Yeah nah, that's not going to happen

Sage disinformation threads. This is an obvious attempt to get people attention onto a non issue. People being interviewed on TV get ear pieces all the time. There is nothing strange about it.

Mouse ears.

Juden

This is a nicely succinct way of putting it, lad.

up these disinfo threads that nitpick are crap are pure alphabet bait

I thought it was sketchy at first too. But don't they give an ear piece to everyone out in the feild so they can hear the people in studio? I know they do it with reporters on scene. That being said, I fully agree this is shady as fuck, and he is not a survivor of this shooting, and was given a script.

you retards need to stop bullying this poor kid

news reports said his family is freaking out about the attention of the nazis

there is a difference between kids and teens why are they saying kids all the time? that was a high school

the point of the earpiece is so that the interviewee can hear the interviewer without the audio being picked up by the interviewee's own microphone.

Don't make yourself a public figure if you can't deal with the attention of the public

>already thoroughly debunked memes still floating around on Sup Forums

How else does hear during an interview?

Fuck you Crisis Actor shills are worse than flat earthers.

Yes, standard. But if you examine closely, you'll see that it's actually a power cord. Guarantee there's an AC adapter on the other end. David was the cyborg in THE Alien prequels. DAVID. As in, David hogg

Calling an amerimutt retarded. What a shocker.

Even normies are waking up

Haven’t been on for a while, how is he fake?

OP just admitted he's retarded.

They are shilling hard. Trying to shift the fake news narrative to discredit independent sites. Sage these assholes.

no it's how they hear the answers

This is exactly what is being attempted. If you are not a complete retard you know what is happening here. And you know what to put in the options on all shill threads. It's time to stop feeding these kid's and msm's alphabet's narrative. Instead we should be pushing back hard on SSRI drugs and LE/3 letter dropping the ball.

project big beans

That is standard procedure for doing “over-the-air interviews”

pol autists are saying because the kid went on vacation and happened to appear on a local news station in california while he was there, the whole thing is fake. they're also questioning that his dad used to be an fbi agent (a fucking cop) and that the kid didn't die (there's 4000 kids at that high school).

I'm pretty sure all discussion of a conspiracy at Parkland on Sup Forums is a psyop to make everybody think all conspiracies are just retarded.

Gotcha. I actually have a friend who used to go there and knew the shooter since 5th grade and she and her friends always thought he was weird and thought that if anybody were to actually shoot up the school it would be him. I don’t think a psyop would last that long.

he isnt even a student there. his dad just pulled some strings to make it look like he was a student there

Can confirm. My girlfriend’s kid goes to the high school. Never saw Hogg until the interviews after the shooting.

Look at baby Malcolm in the Middles 5,o'clock shadow coming in too. Bet that red on his nose is makeup too.