Cool Weapons thread

ITT: Coolest / most unique looking weapons you've seen in anime.

That's not even a sword. It's just a giant dildo that Gilgamesh uses to pleasure himself daily.

It's a fucking glowing popsicle.

It's a lance you dumb fucks

I really like sunlight heart

It's actually a lamp.

It's a sword in name but a staff in usage.

>8 years ago

>EA
>destroyer of dreams and hopes

Still the best.

I still wonder what happened to Mashima to go from a series as good as Rave Master to the shit known as Fairy Tail

Best sword.

Kokorowatari

You know it.

WORLD'S FIRST BULLY

O

MY

RUBBER

pretty much most things in the disappointment that was guilty crown

NEN

>staff in usage
A sword doesn't have to look sharp to act sharp. Lightsabers look like they can't cut shit, yet they do. Because they're made of special shit. Same logic applies to Ea.

I don't know what it is about basically a box with a hole and some kines on it, but the GBE really appeals to me.

>Lightsabers look like they can't cut shit,
???

>Lightsabers look like they can't cut shit
A glowing stick of concentrated crystal light seems like it'd cut shit pretty easily. Ea, the giant popsicle, looks like it couldn't cut butter. Might be good as a lance or staff though.

is that the neoarmstrong jet armstrong canon?

Yell from Akikan.

Tubes don't cut. If you think that looks like something that can cut "pretty easily", you're being stupid, user.

Its more like laser that stops at one point, and I'm pretty fucking sure lasers can cut.

It's a magical drill.

You are a burger who spend too much money on guns.

Nah, I hate real guns.

>tube
It's pretty common knowledge that sci-fi lasers cuts people, and that's literally what a lightsaber is: a laser sword.

>pretty common knowledge
It became common knowledge after Lightsabers did it. Before then, no. It wasn't. Until just a decade before Lightsabers, lasers that could cut metal didn't even exist.

>generic long katana

>not even the best in the series

It's that gunlance from Monster Hunter that spins in segments with wacky grooves carved into it.

>posts a thousand generic swords

I AM THE BONE OF MY BLADE

prove me wrong

Not "unique" but pretty cool

>more strength than agility
Thats totally a sword and shield kind of weapon. I think I hate kirito even more now.

literally sephiroth

I think it would look nicer with a fuller and a bigger pommel. Would be a fairly functional and not overweight sword for real usage.

I still prefer the Repulser for some reason and I'm still jelly at all the people running around with it in Memory Defrag because there's no way to roll for them ever again.

Kanshou and Bakuya

When life gives you lemons make lemonade
He gets Excalibur later on anyway

Every weapon should also be a railgun, just in case.

fucking 2M+ long

>you will never own Ea

cool thread bro. I expect some really good ones and hilarious shit.

Fafner is full of cool weaponry.
Mark Raison > everything.

Despite where the show's story ended up, I loved the style of Soul Eater and the OST

My gay friends including fujoshits do too, I'm being serious.

Ea looks fucking stupid, though

It's close between this and samehada. If samehada wasn't a chakra slut it would probably be it.

>Not even best weapon in the series

Most unique sword design

Soul Eater was cool and had a nice style, it just wasn't very good.

What a gay ass sword.

doesn't lasers just melt and push the materials in its way? it doesn't get into the material and split it with force like traditional cutting.

If only it had better colors.

Well, yeah. Sein has the best colorscheme among Salvators.
But Raison is pure awesomness given its armaments.

Actually it's not even a sword in name. It's supposed to be some bumblefuck chuuni weapon that is so ancient it predates the concept of a "sword", which is why UBW can't copy it. Which is fucking dumb because even cavemen had stone blades.

I've always have a fondness for weaponized fist.

>161349330
That's not a black star.

I love the gn sword/blade. it's cool and also stupid.

/thread

Name a stronger weapon

Protip: You cant

Gae Bolg

A Biobooster Armor.

This is from the old expanded universe (now "Legends") so not really canon, but an explanation for lightsabers is that the beam that cuts is actually as thin as a strand of hair, the rest of the glow is just visible light.

the unicode one doesnt work anymore

I-is that armour flashing everyone?

The sound of this gun made me orgasm.

Why does this guy have dicks under his armpits

My nigga.

That kind of cable/tube/whatever it's called in English is popular design in the past. See Alien, Predator, Zeon mobile suit etc.

This thing right here.

thats a book

How many martial arts films have you watched, user?

I like to think that it's because as simple as it was, Rave had a plot from the start. FT should've been a SoL about the guild. Maybe it wouldn't be that good, but it'd be really less stupid.

books arent weapons, get that shit outa here

The legendary "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!" Sword predates cave men, stupid. It predates the world.

Talk shit about Tokyo Ghoul all you want. The IXA is the best of lance/shield weapons I've seen.

The suitcase handle is kind of stupid and off putting though.

It's just really long.

Long Swords are cool.

im still convinced the eager cleaver/devil cleaver is one of the best looking swords in that game

My good nakama in unite.