In theory, Mueller could even indict Molymeme for election interference

Shit's going too far imo. What's to stop this asshole from even going after Sup Forums?

Drumpf meddled in the election by campaigning.

In the closed grand jury system, any competent prosecutor could indict just about anyone for just about anything. That's why it's instructive that all Mueller has offered up thus far is exceedingly weak sauce on matters peripheral to his mandate. I mean, releasing the meaningless Russia indictments on the Friday afternoon of a holiday weekend? He knows they're bunk. Anything remotely critical of Trump gets leaked, and nothing of importance thus far. Now, it looks like Flynn's plea deal is about to get nixed due to FBI incompetence/interference by McCabe. Time to wrap this dog and pony show up...Trump wins, again.

yeah i dont understand the indictment at all
i dont think it would actually hold up in court but it will never go to trial because those russians will just avoid the USA
I was called a russian bot all the time during the election season
can he indict me? why or why not?

it is extremely disturbing that mueller is abusing the justice system for narrative control

the left is so fucking insane at this point that anyone who disagrees with them MUST be a Russian bot, sleeper agent, or the Russian equivalent of MKUltra'd to be pro Trump. they are so blinded by hate that they cannot accept reality.

what is really insane is that their raving over Trump and those evil Americans that were duped into voting for orange piss hitler... well that discord is exactly what Russia wanted.

fuck me the MSM is the greatest example of useful idiot to date.

It's also extremely disturbing that this "man of unimpeachable integrity" is the most conflicted special prosecutor in history, yet has no intention of stepping aside. Total kangaroo court.

Why not go after Huffington Post?

What about the NYTimes?

Isn't a Mexican billionaire asshole the biggest owner?

Why is this ok?

I really think we need to balkanize this country at this point.
The deep state will just keep false flagging until they erode the constitution away completely.
America is literally banana republic tier at this point. It's a joke.

>fuck me the MSM is the greatest example of useful idiot to date.
i keep looking for signs of actual thought in their brains but I can't detect any. It doesn't even seem like they are being deliberately misleading. they are just completely failing to understand anything at all.

Liberals: Russians retweeting pro-trump stuff is a sign of republicans being DUPED LIKE THE FUCKING IDIOT RUSSIAN AGENTS THEY ARE
Also liberals: Russians retweeting pro nigger and pro muslim stuff does not mean anything at all and is not worth mentioning or considering

you could also say Saudi Arabia meddled by donating $30 mil to the Clinton Foundation, I wonder why we never hear about that anymore?

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Sup Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Sup Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

>Stop discussing things I don't like
No

>stefan-molyneux.jpg
Internet attention whore

>Sup Forums?
The forum is currently being shitted up by a bunch of dishonest Russians, but that's to be expected from people like them. Do they have any sway over Sup Forumstards? Probably not nearly as much as they'd like to think.

In theory Mueller could even indict government of Saudi Arabia.

I know this is a retarded comment but so is indicting Mollydude. He isnt even an American.

its ok we have other mediums and our beliefs are founded in truth and honesty

Mollydude is being nothing but criticized in here. Handful of people actually admit they like/liked him.

The only good leaf is a raked leaf. I'd shove him up Peterson's ass and shove Peterson up Southerns ass and kick the whole lot off a cliff. Ameriboos disgust me

Mueller will not indict Christopher Steele for his election interference because he aided the "Establishment".

I shit posted some frogs during the election. Come at me fbi

It only took one black president to turn this place into a banana republic

what about the journalists that were writing stories about those salacious russian tales in the steele dossier
should they be indicted? why not?

He’s not just charged with investigating Trump. He’s investigating all Russian involvement in the election.

Has it occured to you, before you malign the man that maybe no news is good news?

Maybe he knows Trump is innocent, and knows the only way to end this for good is to turn over every pebble.

The man has never said one word about Trump collusion, or about anyone not already fired from his campaign. All the hysteria has come directly from both the left and right media. Yet conservatives even in Congress continue to freak the fuck out, and seem desperate to stop him. Why?

(((establishment)))

that indictment is total horseshit written in a deliberately inflammatory way
he may just be playing a bureaucrat game in order to maintain and bolster his reputation but its reasonable to expect something much more sinister

Thank god

Whatever you believe or don’t its all speculation at the moment as pertains to Trump himself. The danger here is that thanks to the fucking media on BOTH sides of this issue whipping everyone into a frenzy, I don’t think this is ending without violence. If he clears Trump the left comes unglued, and takes to the streets. If he recommends charges, the right goes off about the deep state conspiracy, and takes to the streets. Its a shitty, no win situation for everyone but the trolls.