Will you settle for a modern woman, Sup Forums? Do you think it's worth "sharing" your life with such creatures?

Will you settle for a modern woman, Sup Forums? Do you think it's worth "sharing" your life with such creatures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/9XVgXvdtKT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a big penis.

Really want to see her jack that off desu

"Women are all degenerates"

Even the biggest hoe can understand Eternal life is free

There is power in GOD's only Gospel. Half you cucks would have wives by now if you only trusted Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3,But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Romans 1:16,For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

>Will you settle for a modern woman

I don't have a time machine.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD MADE BY SHITSKINS

THIS

THIS

u u u u

BEC

I'm not falling for the woman hating meme you failed males perpetuate. You can't find a proper woman because you aren't a proper man. Go on call me a roastie or some shit.

For you

In what way do you believe in god, literal? Pantheistic? And how manage the consequence of the universe just being a huge plain thing of one being?

I only date women 35 years older than me. Palm Springs gristle by the pool.

what is it with women and flaccid penises ?

All the time I see women gush about flaccid penises.
Are these morons even aware that you cannot be fucked by a flaccid penis ?
women. Not even once desu

Get a qt bf instead, unironically.

>we love degenerate sluts now
t. Reddit

Asians are the way to go if you want a real wife

White women are ruined

>this is what I posted
Go be a fucking brainlet somewhere else.

yeah

gib cute happa gf

Why would I?
There are plenty of good christian girls out there

date asian women

Would like to hear her screaming while she's getting fucked to death by BEC.

>Tfw no elephant blowjob bestiality archive on my hardrive

Why even live guys..

>Thinking modern western 'man' is any better

Have you ever been with a white woman? This would be important before determining that white women are ruined

>Those mutt children
>that sperg dad
>Ayyy lmao alienface wife

Yeah, no.

Well I can't blame a Brit for saying this given that you have the ugliest women on the planet. Number one ugliest being your mother. Enjoy your Asian life traitor

typical cockhungry netherland whore.
Your girls would fuck for a sip of cola. You need to beat them into submission again, toothpaste.

The absolute state of white women
youtu.be/9XVgXvdtKT8

BRING THE SOY

Try harder shlomo

I'm guessing they like the aesthetics of a long floppy wiener. Probably from watching too much HBO.

wow, good tactic shlomo, if we get White men and women to hate eachother, they will never make babies and the genocide will continue

>-Do you believe White children deserve a homeland?
-Do White children have a right to exist?
-Do you believe that tens of MILLIONS of non-Whites flooding into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries and being force integrated/assimilated into EVERY facet of White society IS genocide?

If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then you are a RacistNazi.
That makes YOU part of the RACE problem.Especially if you are White.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

Ezekeiel 25:17
>And there she lusted after her paramours, whose members were as mammoths and whose emissions were as oliphaunts

Ill have to.
Also im a modern western male, that isnt much better.

My girl is conservative, not as much as me, but conservative enough, can't complain

Not even trying to insult but I thought France had the reputation for the loosest most promiscuous sluts in Europe, is that not true?

tits or gtfo

Nah. I'll just keep acquiring wealth and watch these skanks end up homeless and shieeet. Days of free gibs are coming close to the end, no more free birth control and welfare. Hahahahaha. They'll cry out for help but no one will listen. Women are done for son, we only need them for reproduction. But ask yourself, would you really want to produce with a womb that's had countless miles of dick and disease? Is there a direct correlation to the rising autism rates?

4u

>elephant blowjob
user, I-
Elephants, like all sexually powerful beings with large penises, come from sub-Saharan Africa.

Isn't this dangerous as fuck? What if the elephant feels its dick touched, panics and starts stomping?

>durrrrrr we should hate our fellow Europeans and have children with Asians instead, we should also completely absolve western 'men' of blame durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
OP please stop sniffing glue you fucking brainlet lol.

Are asianposters secretly natsocs using reverse psychology, or kike shills using failed tactics? After their campaign I find the asian phenotype more repulsive than ever

think of what white women risk just to touch nigger dick, way worse than stomping

>I said I was a grill
cmon

Its just a phase the most pathetic betas go through. I've never seen a guy over a 7 with an asian woman.

coalburning roastie detected

>trying to impress an anime message board by lying about not wanting to fuck asian qts

Good chance I might not have kids. Just want a Japanese gf and a nice life.

Before you complain, I’m 44 and make jack shit for $. White bitches are over. All the good ones are taken and the leftovers deserve to be gassed with Jews, Christians, and Moslems.

Can this cunt write at least one sentence without using "me" "my" or "I"?

lmfao imagine being this threatened by whites

CUATRO TU

Like idiots that go to Africa are worried about dangers

>tfw work with cute native girl
>tfw too much of a shyfag to talk to her
Combined with Anexity and stuttering life is suffering

>Worldstar: Wakanda

large floppy weiners are attractive to both men and women, not sexually but often aesthetically as a sign of masculinity. human's selectively bred for big floppy weiners ever since we became bipedal, having the biggest dongs of all apes. we are the only apes without a penis bone, because losing it allowed us to not only have bigger wangs but for our flaccid penises to hang out of us externally.

humans literally used to peacock our dicks to find partners, and we only really stopped doing that because of clothing. if we never started wearing clothing it's entirely possible we would've ended up with gargantuan flaccid horse cocks that are virtually unusable but look great.

>this picture of a woman sitting next to an elephant penis will make you say “fuck having a life partner n sheit, imma be single forever”

TRUNKED

will they use these pictures when the son shoots up a school to show how nice he was before or not?

there are two types of native girl:

a. the type who exclusively date natives

b. the type who exclusively date white guys

type b. are absolute fucking wife material and you should give it a shot.

Are asian guys really so pathetic they will spend hours every day shilling for white guys to get with asian women, just so that more asian guys can maybe get the chance to get with white women somehow? Is that what you're doing here? Or are you just a kike?

U MAD WHITE BOI

god i wish that were me

Not even close. Brits acts like whore in their homeland, and cheap skanks when abroad.

i thoroughly enjoyed and degraded your kind when I was backpacking through thailand, thank god I used condoms, otherwise i'm sure my dick would've melted

Lanza was a jewwwwwwwww

[spoiler]I want to user but I am a literal anit soical piece of garbage becuase I thought it was a good idea not to rat on some druggie in 8th grade so I got kicked out with them too. Honestly ruined my life thinking about it now I am a anit soical piece of shit [/spoiler]

>HOW CAN WITEBOIS EVEN COMPETE

I think they're just marxists of some kind because they spam wmaf almost as much as bmwf.
I'm just telling you what people are thinking, Brits abroad in hot countries definitely deserve their reputation.

Step 1: be chad
Step 2: profit

frenchies are stuck up princesses. Easy lays are brits and krauts. Hardmode are nondegenerates polish and czech

U mad white bois? How can you compete?

I also want to know this

Or gee, maybe just guys who like Asian women. Unique thought, right?

>christcuck calling other's cucks
why don't you give away all you own to niggers and go be a traveling con man like jesus was you fucking faggot.

come on thats funny. Doesn't mean she literally wants to fuck an elephant

They might just be marxists as you say, but the asiancels have been caught posting amwf and bmwf both, so I would not be too surprised if they are behind the majority of the wmaf aswell as anti-white women posting. I have never seen a group of people more desperate than these guys

Her face will never be clean from elephant dick.

Spotted the kike.

Kek I’m an 8.5 at worst and I’m with a Korean girl, upgraded from a white roastie who ate herself to a state of unfuckability which is something 75% of white men can relate to or will experience eventually. Never going back. My life reads like a god damn trad fantasy.

Get out of Spain you moroccan insect

me on the left

The problem is you are chasing after chinks when you should go after tojo and maybe gooks.

This. However you will have to know which culture background, it can save or end your life.

Spotted the mud slime.

The white limbic complex of the brain is responsible for Europeans having made 97% of scientific discoveries. Why would you willingly fuse this with a lesser limbic complex for your offspring?