I am so proud of having a Prime Minister who respects the culture of other countries...

I am so proud of having a Prime Minister who respects the culture of other countries. Could you imagine Drumpf dressing up in Indian garb on a visit to their country? That would absolutely never happen because he is a racist xenophobic bigot.

he's pretty hot
i'd have his babies desu

looks like cultural appropriation to me

he's pretty hot
I hope he'll have my babies

La créature du nord...

Cucknadians are as Ayryan as poo's

>implying canada isn't rightful Indian clay

>Cucknadian
>Leafposting

Every.Single.Time

Trufool Trufaux Trudont

> 1 cuckpost by this ID
> pic related
I predict 100+ answers

>imagine having so little respect towards your own culture that you dont even represent it in an international meeting
>imagine being so condesending that you think other people's culture can just be taken up for a visit and go around thinking you are one of them

When is enough, enough? This isn’t even meme worthy anymore. How did we elect this? We don’t deserve this.

Why the fuck did he agree to wear that ugly as fuck chink shirt?

everyone wore the shirt

I like that poo PM was too busy to greet him at arrival.

y dont they have shoes

Sage this faggot. The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Why is he dressed like my grandma?

This lol

Will he wear short leatherpants when he visits us?

I don't remember that.

this is a joke right? I mean I don't like shill trump either but no way u can say that about canadian soy boy minister

what is this emblem? i saw a woman wearing it today.

no cos its not trendy to do shit like this when meeting civilized people. and they fucking know it would be a faux pas and still think they are not being condesending.

Nareenda Modi has spent more time with Donald Trump's son, who also happens to be in India at the time, than he has with Trudeau.

When Trudeau arrived he was met by a junior agricultural Minister. The only time Modi will see him is on the 23rd and I'm guessing he's only doing it for diplomatic reasons. Of the week long visit only half a day was scheduled for official state business. The rest of the time has been spent sight seeing.

Trudeau's India trip is a family vacation disguised as a trade mission so taxpayers foot the bill. He also needs to remind Indians that he exists and are blessed that he is visiting them.

The optics here is that this is another trip for our frequent flying PM and it's pissing us off but he's too stupid to realize that.

Why do Mexicans even bother with... well anything really.

He only wore that for the gang rape. Then he shit on the sidewalk and put his jeans back on.

Why is he appropriating Indian culture? White people should not dress up as Indians just like they should not dress up as Native "Indians".

To be fair you look like an absolute fucking tool if you dress up as a native Indian. You can't dress up as one and not look like you're simply taking the piss.

This is a mockery. If I was Indian I'd want this dumbass banned from stepping foot on Indian land. Anyone who wanted to emigrate to Canada from India would get their birth citizenship revoked too. This goes for any other country/culture this douche bag tries to "apease". I'm sick of this idiot and others like him donning the garbs of another nation in order to signal their grand virtues to other numbskulls. It's plain disingenuous, and outright treacherous.

Not really, pic related is an Indian liberal.

Take back your faggot pm.

Why are Indians, Muslims, etc. tolerating this kind of disingenuous behavior.

Why don't you guys just ban him outright? Ban anyone with Canadian citizenship too untill he's out of office. His whole dual citizen Indian voter base would be up in arms.

Warhammer 40k
Imperium of Man