German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/german-childrens-channel-promotes-child-marriages-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine if ww2 didn't happen.
There would literally be 300 million more white people int eh world today.

it was the allies who started ww2 not us

>300 mio
I dont think so. Where should all these people live? Europe was already full back then

Preach it Bruder

There plenty of room here in Australia for White Europeans.
Yeah i know. Germany was really pushed into that war and i think hitler invaded Poland because he wanted to take the alies off guard, if they had declared war on him first he wouldn't have gotten out of germany.

Oh look, it's another episode of Germans refusing to accept the blame for their bullshit.

oh look its another episode of allies refusing to accept the blame for their bullshit

>oh look its another episode of americans refusing to accept the blame for their bullshit

fixd
My great grandfather fought in ww2 in north africa for Australia, but even i understand who were the bad guys in that war.
How common is it for germans have the same view you do?

What exactly did we do? Everything you listed was complete bullshit save for our colonial moves.

Looks like another mutt who belives his grandpa made the world a better place by fighting the evil nazis.

I know man. I didnt do it, but I'm sorry my country did.

Blow it out your ass.

You're lucky we didn't genocide you outright

FUCK OFF YOU'RE FULL

Brah you couldn't even genocide a bunch of indians with bow and arrows how the fuck do you think you'd be able to genocide nazis?

our schools are indoctrinated by the allies so children get teached in our schools that americans are our liberators, also our culture got poisoned by the "american way of life" aka instgram and snapchat culture We are doomed aslong 30000 american soldiers are still occupying us.

If you didn't want to get your ass kicked, you should have started shit with us.

mutt talking about genocide white people, really makes you think

Mate even in the modern age you cant stop a bunch of cave dwelling rats with 30 year old AK's from blowing up Afghanistan, you should really start demanding more from your tax dollars

It is you with no sense of humour
and this cannot be forgiven

Kek

An Anglo talking about genociding insane Aryan monsters who feel deeply unfulfilled unless they attempt to destroy Europe every generation, actually.

pay denbts

I'm currently reading why we fight by guillaume faye have you read it?
If not he goes into detail that America has been an enemy of europe as you have just said now.

>t-they made me do it
>i-i swear i'm not degenerate

>implying the nazis were aryans
Jesus christ you yanks have the shtitest education

I dont need to read books to understand who our enemy is. When I look at all this allied propaganda we encounter I know who we need to fight.

You will become mutts like us, how does it feel?

>aryan monsters
you are the monsters.

They didn't though and Japan attacked because sanctions. US Jews dragged us into the the war on the Euro front just like WWI.

This is all true, from the belly of the beast comrade.

You should really read it mate.
It's a great book about european identity.
I would recommend it to any white man.

>implying he doesn't know aryan is a slur for retarded deutschcucks

Good. Now make us a favor, and kill yourself. Just like the rest of your people.

Germans? Oh, these muslim community social workers?

i would recommend everyone. not just white people to recognize the allied propaganda

Why are you trying to provoke another invasion? do you like playing the victim that much?

>Implying that Pol decided to fuck your country

Shut your mouth Deutschbag. Nobody cares about your whining.

>t flag hider
i wonder who is behind this flag

you started the war with your expansionism we left you alone time and time again but you just had to push it you could have had your European Aryan nation and we would still have our empire.

Why did you do this to us we were supposed to be brothers but your greed was too much we could have been friends but you just had to go around invading all of your neighbours.

You're just back peddling because i made you look like a fucking dumb ass.
Germany has done greater things for the world than america ever has. And the fact that you try and put them down just confirms you are not white.
Most people are woke about this mate, you sound like you are pretty pissed off about this, try not to think about it as much, don't let this generate hate towards them but let it heighten your vigilance and love for your people and help you figure out how to fight back.

Imagine if the G*rmans didn't chimp out and bring all of that on themselves

>Germany
>being capable of invading anything ever again
Kek

What do you want the americans to do, give you an apology and shrivel up in shame? Stop being such a butthurt faggot.

you are the ones who stomped the treaty of versailles upon us to keep us down and steal our sacred lands.

After a long reflection, Poland will not stand the next Turks invasion. Habi Habibi.

>t american who who is stationed in germany

Even if Germany was trying to form a Empire in WW2 "which it wasn't" both France and your country already had Empires, so you were hypocrites to try and stop them. You would still have your Empire is Churchill decided to except Hitlers peace terms, instead of sending thousands of young brits to go die for stalin.

"if Churchill decided to accept"

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/german-childrens-channel-promotes-child-marriages-migrants/

Hope you have nice sis bro. She will love me hard. Beniz.

>your country already had Empires
>Empires
>s
Please Mr. American tell me how many Empires did the UK have? As you sound like you're the expert.

It's only your fault Germans.

>it's the white man's fault we chimped out and killed half of Europe

you and your german brothers were the ones who started the first world war, which was the bloodiest war in human history at the time and cost my country a million lives and countless more across Europe what did you expect a slap on the wrist?

I can understand the dislike of Versailles but we let you walk all over it when you remilitarised of the rhineland, when you anschluss with austria. We even gave the Czechoslovakia but you just had to keep pushing.

We drew the line at Poland and you crossed it you started the war and the allies finished it.

fuck off polish rat and stop sucking your masters cock

Germany needs to be dismantled. They are the root of every disaster in Europe. In order to restore peace and prosperity to the people of Europe this needs to be done. For future generations.

He obviously means France and Britan both having their own empire you fuckmonger.

I was referring to both the French and British Empire, not multiple British Empires, sorry if my grammar is shit need to get some sleep.

kek nigger gets upset when confronted with the truth
>da anglo be keepin' us down n sheeit

Stale pasta is stale.

>you and your german brothers were the ones who started the first world war
bluepilled cuck, stop reading allied history books. It was you who forced us to do a arms race against you.

A german sticking up for an american agaisnt an aussie?
Thats it i'm shitposting this thread the fucking ground nigga.
Nope thats my bad i misread it sorry lol.

The Germans declared war on US following Pearl Harbor. If they hadn't the Us mighth have stayed out of Europe.

>kekistani flag
into the trash it goes, also dont forget to kys

oh i guess it was the jews then alright i forgot i was on pol

reminder about the eternal German:
>their savage ancestors destroyed the Roman Empire
>broke Christianity apart with Martin Luther
>gave the world Nihilism with Nietzsche
>gave us the country devouring cancer that is Communism with Marx that's responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths
>started acceptance of sexual degeneracy with Freud
>got tens of millions of people killed in WW1 that's geopolitical effects are still fucking up the world to this day
>an autistic German retard called Hitler realized how bad this was for his people so did it again and ruined the concept of nationalism forever after killing another tens of millions of people
>not content with almost destroying Europe only twice in a century gave us the migrant crisis that will probably end in the death of the entire West and leave humanity in a quagmire of ignorance and poverty for eternity
imagine what a paradise Earth would be if Germans just didn't exist, there would literally be no problems, probably the whole world would be Christian ethno-states each colonizing a different planet

Yeah we know

The allied soldiers couldn't have foreseen what their actions would have caused.
I feel nothing but sadness in seeing what happened to Germany.

You are seriously trying to attack the allies because we stopped you from genociding jews and destroying europe?
You're just mad you lost.

German, listen. You are a cancer. You are a cancer from start to finish. Your wars were cancer. Your immigration now is cancer.

Please soduko.

>kys
you first identitarian collectivist scum

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Churchil's body should be dug out, and then burnt in a stake for being the Jew puppet that he was, and for plunging Europe into an awful war.

>DA GERMANZ A WARMONGERS N SHIIT
you are the filthy imperialist warmongers

i dont know what your point is, the Germans were trying to take over the world and the world was ours so of course we would defend it

Every single day I wish that the Waffen SS held out in the Alps so we could nuke Germany I wish the Soviets just encircled Berlin so the US could nuke it

Absolute scum. If only Harris had twice as much bombers.

>Thats it i'm shitposting this thread the fucking ground nigga.

Yes. Plz dismantle disaster nation German.

Shhhh, people won't notice my other posts

Watch this

@op I am sad we didn't ally with the axis and didn't equip our 400k large army with German weaponry before the war. If we were hit by the depression as much as Germany we prolly would have had a similar government under Mussert long before the war and we definitely would have sided with the Axis. Could you imagine that- 400k Dutch Aryan soldiers at the disposal, I am not talking about shitty Italians, but die hard Germanics, certainly that would reserve force would have allowed us to win the war and rule the world.

Everything is fucked now and it's going to get a whole lot worse. Go underground and prep.

>everyone else is the problem
I guess being german does equate to being a fucking jew

holy shit you just cant accept your guilt, so what if we invaded some random fucking shithole country, the Germans are responsible for all the problems happening in Europe right now you destroyed European hegemony over the world. You couldnt accept that we were the world leaders and you just destroyed everything so blame us for whatever you want but at the end of the day your country is responsible for the deaths of millions of white lives.

better be friendly or we dismantle you

oh look, the unimportant part of Scandinavia has an opinion

Posen is Polish land, everything else I can agree with.

>we dismantle you

The absolute dillusion

Do you i even need to post memes showing how you Ruskies fucked up the world with your communist bull shit?

Based

But first get back to work, muslim families are waiting for money

>Communism
>Russian

Oh boy do I have some news for you...

Yeah Jews are to blame along with Christians being kike puppets.

>memeflag
>hating collectivists

You must have a very iq fellow skeptic

If the war was to defend the UK's turf, then why did the UK regime walk away from its empire after the war?

right so then you would just stick to firebombing and sinking their ships
youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s

Hey now. We gave you the berlin airlift. You could jave been full commie. So at least we tried to salvage something from this mess caused by 9ur Jew overlords