Jagaaaaaan

Chapter 23 is out, featuring more of /ourguy/

>Our guy

WTF??? He's a fucking rapist dude.

wtf roba is fucking hot and cute.

I hope a homo fractured rapist rapes him. I know I would.

sounds like someone needs to lurk more

>this chapter

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

So was this NTR, or reverse NTR

Revenge on NTR-ing Chad-kun

Not really NTR as it's his sister. It would be if was his "real" gf or lover

HAHAHA
GOD DAMN
At least in the doujins, the girl is usually not in the same room with the guy watching the recording.

>next week has a color cover, as Roba-chan extracts his revenge.

Sounds like Chad's imouto is going to be doing the extracting

Roba-chwan living the dream

That ain't cool. If he has the power to get any girl he wants, then enact revenge by taking ALL his girlfriends. Going for his imouto is too fucking low.

It is low, but if he took all his girlfriends, he'd just go get another one. The imouto is irreplaceable.

>not going for imouto

Gae

Instant loss 2koma kek

Wow, what a hypocrite.

>Hey, imouto, don't go around dating guys
>But if I'm dating multiple girls, it's okay

Doesn't sound like a hypocrite
What he really means is "don't date shitheads like me"

Honestly, this "revenge" that Roba's doing isn't really that big of a deal. Assuming the video just Roba having sex with the imouto, all that guy's really doing is stumbling upon his sister's sex tape with some random dude he doesn't know.

at least he didn't round up a bunch of guys to gangbang the imouto........i think?

everybody wants to roba roba

>/ourguy/
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

he was /ourguy/ until he got mad pussy

I woulda gone with bottom-left myself

Has Roba gone too far?
Or not far enough?

It's good that they established that she's probably a virgin, so Roba-chan got to take it.

BTW - I thought she was a bit of a QT-π. Roba-chan must have had a good time

That's a nice body for a part-time slacker/former beta.

Maybe becoming a fractured human gives you that body.

He spent last few weeks constantly having sex, of course he got some muscles out of it.

Then I look forwards to seeing his final form.

wat? wasn't the imouto chapter is already out? he meets protagonist at the end of it

HES FAST

got the link?

There's a difference between an imout and a thot

If only the sweet prince got those powers.

*CRACK!*

Forehead too big.

Man fuck Roba. NTRing imoutos is the only NTR I will not stand for. Shoot em up

I wonder if he gets killed when he mets a fractured humanfor the first time, because his power doesn't seem suited for a fight

he can probably fuck fractured females, but any male will wreck his shit

He's going to fuck the police girl and get Jagaaaan'd the end. Swear to god the whole existence of the police girl wanting to fuck Jagasaki is so that Roba can fuck her.

He probably can drug males as well, he's just not into it.

nevermind it was just the raws

I bet one of these days he's going to get tricked by a hot bitch boy and drill his ass anyways.

Alright anons, who's gonna get Roba'D first?

>police girl
>semen demon
>edgy teen

His power is more suitable for leadership positions. Problem is that he isn't charismatic at all (which is fixed with drugs), and beyond being technically savvy, he doesn't seem to be that smart.

If he's willing to tonguepunch a few dudes he could easily make a league of evil.

>make her do the peace sign with tear in eyes pose
not cool man, not cool
the big brother after he watchs the video

The two girls in the hero group. Roba will see their powers on TV and realize they'll kill him if he's caught so he'll make his own super team to defend him on his Rance quest.

unless its turns out the brother is into incest and he only with multpile women to release his sexual frustration.

plot twist Roba falls for the MC

Since this series is from the same author as Kamisama no Iutoori, it wouldn't suprise me if he turns out to be extremly strong too.

I hate to sound like a newfag who wants to be spoonfed, but where do you guys usually go to for raws? I usually use senmanga but they're not up to date most of the times and I haven't really found the go to raw provider ever since Raw-Paradise kicked the bucket back in 2010.

what's your point?

>HES FAST
That's what she said!

not that she's complaining anymore, mind you

literally this

>Roba makes imoutu rape her onii-chan

I don't really approve of this guy raping all those random women, but at least the imouto was done for the sake of Justice

I want roba chan to die

>there's a character called "Roba-chan"
>but the robot character is someone else
How can this be!?

t. Chad

the whole fractured heroes things is never going to last, especially since they need those bird-made drugs to stay sane and not go completely fractured.

I hope that ends up being Jagasaki's reason for taking him down, notthat Roba's a prolific rapist, but because he used an Imouto for NTR purposes

my money's on semen demon

YAASS ROBA-CHAN SLAY

what about Roba-chan?

What's weird about the birds is that we haven't seen anyone other than Jagasaki and the wood man with birds. Roba in particular seems pretty lucid (albeit infatuated with his power) and he hasn't snorted any bird shit yet. Maybe only some of them need the birds.

Why is Roba-chan so cute?

Hes a silly goose

Roba's final form will be a gigantic green cock on a golden chariot

The other heroes must also have birds since they were part of robot dudes's test questions.

He gets rid of his emotions everytime he bangs a bitch.

isnt his frog a matured one, or semi matured? it still has a tail, i cant tell for sure

His frog is like halfway trough but more importantly- it has fucking hands.

I just realized everyone agrees this is "rape" in this manga but not rape in Re:Monster even though it's the exact same thing

Oh you're right, I totally forgot about that. Roba is an interesting anomaly then, since he hasn't turned into a mindless monster yet.

tsk, Roba-chan needs superpowers to do what this guy does naturally

They are best buds

They even exchange mailu

Nice. I was pleased when I saw the 2 of them and Jagasaki actually recognised Roba this time

>That Cliffhanger

How long do I need to wait, I dont really follow this manga

Depends on the Niggastream translator and whenever they feel like it
There's tons of chapters untranslated

He is going to fuck with a fractured woman that has teeths in her vagina (like in that movie), that would be Roba-chan end. Capture this.

>There's tons of chapters untranslated
wait, fucking really?
where can I find those, then?

Don't ask me. I avoid "reading" raws since I can't hear chinese.

That's just skinny guy abs. I got those too from doing absolutely nothing.

>living the rapist dream seen in doujins
This fucking guy. ほしい!

>There's tons of chapters untranslated
I thought there were only 1 or 2?

Well, at least there were tons untranslated a while ago, seeing we got 2 new ones very recently

Fuck off, the women enjoy it.

>Muuuh rape

Seriously, first of all whether it is considered one is only a legal issue. And for that it needs a verdict, for which there need to be a case filed before hand.

Get some brain

Let's see

>guy has some convincing power which is actually not that much different to sex appeal like good looks or whatever

>women feel good
>no harm is done

Literally only retards would argue against it.

>Drugging someone into sex is not rape

fucking retards.

1. What happens if they don't get more Roba-dick and keep going through withdrawals?
2. If the withdrawals don't kill them, do they return to normal at some point?
3. If they return to normal, do they have memory of what he did to them?

We need more information.

So if a guy drugs you for you to enjoy his pennis is not rape?

It is?
Damn the art looks quite different!
The effect of digital I guess.

>projectile beam!

Learn the terms, rape is a legal verdict.
If there is no verdict, you can call it all you want, but it is not the case.

Small dick shit detected who will never bring any women (including your 2D waifu) to ecstasy.

Then I guess those sluts who get drunk on the parties and being dicked are raped too.