Are tattoos degeneracy Sup Forums?

Are tattoos degeneracy Sup Forums?

Yes.

no

Yes they are, if you are not in the service its just a sad attempt to by edgy and counter culture, also an example of terrible judgement.

No

depends on the tattoo if its for pleasure go ahead, but if you are going to tattoo yourself with the date of something important in your life its not, what are you ?? dumb enough to not remember an important date that you have to tattoo it so you'll remember it?

This....mind you if you were not operational in any of your service or have zero sea time you have no right to tats and it's degeneracy.

> Mfw I see some female yeoman with nautical tattoos and not a day on a ship.

Basically this.
Getting a tattoo is a clear sign that you have no judgement

Is starving so hard for attention that you will permanently ruin a section of your skin degenerate? I think you know the answer user. Get a life, not a tat.

Yes, and I’m glad they exist as a red flag for whores to avoid.

Faggot self mutilation and blood ritual
Enjoy your HIV

If you look at who wears them, the answer is a resounding YES.
Prison inmates, prostitutes, hipsters, chicks with mental disorders and gang members.

Well everyone knows barbaryan's ancestors were painting their faces in the woods and praying tree-divinities before to evolve.
Tattoos are degenerate, common for barbaryans and liberals.
Inb4: a yankee claims to be conservative while having tattoos

100%

Ask yourself this: if you were the only person alive on a desert island, would you tattoo yourself? Of course you wouldn't. The only reason a person would tattoo themselves is to show off or gain approval from others. Tattoos are an outward expression of low self-esteem, and adult men have no business getting them.

This.

They're basically litmus paper for trainwreck girls.

depends.

I have multiple tattoos so Im a bit biased about them

but, would you want this guy to fuck your daughter?

Tattoos and piercings are like decals on a car.

When I see one in movies or magazines, it's stylish and aesthetically pleasing.

When I see one in real life, it's usually a sign that I should avoid that car / person.

I got one tattoo on my wrist of all places when I was 17. I've gotten 1 round of laser treatment on it so far. Should be gone in 6 months.

Such a mistake

Tattoos are fucking awesome! How cool is it that other people throw their chances at getting a job in the toilet to make things easier for everyone else with clean skin.

Completely degenerate
Also you turn your white skin black

agreed brother.

my grandma, husband of a Marine lt. col. told me Tattoos are for sailors, prostitutes and criminals.

I see them as a sign of an impulsive nature and bad judgement/foresight.

Something I try to avoid when it comes to women (and people in general)

As a pot smoking liberal artist I'd have to say yes. I'd never get a tattoo, and pretty much anyone who does is impulsive and short-sighted. Even in the 1% of cases where you get a good tattoo artist and it doesn't look like shit, it's something you'll probably tire of in a few years or a decade, or more likely cringe at or try to get removed/covered up.

best case scenario for someone with a tattoo: I see you and immediately think you're retarded but eventually get to know you and learn you were only retarded back when you got the tat and have since matured.

Totally. The rise in tattoos just shows the dumbing down of the population. Primitive backward thinking.

It's skin graffiti.

Tattoos for tribal reasons I can understand, if it binds you to your own culture or ethnic group.

Most tattoos are attention seeking retardation though.

Probably a little bit, but there are much worse things.

would it be more logical to put design art on a shirt

Depends on the art itself. There's a difference between tasteful art and degenerate art.

>Tfw I qualify for every tat except the shellback and full-rigged ship yet I don't have any cuz I'm not a try hard

>got a lot of tattoos while in the military
>prior gang member beforehand

I regret my tattoos.
I try to hide them as much as possible because of the negative connotations surrounding them. Not much I can do about it now though.

99%

if you have the mona lisa tattooed on your back you're still a degenerate

>T. 20 year old

All tats are stupid

I've forgotten the date my dad died before. It was a weird spacey moment. Sometimes we forget important things, happens all the time.
Have you never forgotten an important date before?

/thread

Which gang?

I have one tattoo. Of a robot my friends and I drew. I was in a band with some buddies and I decided to join the army. And we were hanging out one night before I left drinking beers and shit and drew up this goofy looking robot. Our vocalist was trying to become a tattoo artist and was pretty good so we all got this thing tattooed on us. Mine is on the back of my arm so it is not noticeable. Two of the guys in my old band died and they were my best friends. That tattoo is buried with two of them. I don’t regret getting it. It reminds me of better times.

Roastie detected

That's as far as I will go

Consider what type of people tend to get tattoos and ask yourself if they are the sort you'd like to be associated with.

LK
grew up around a lot of gangs though. Used to hang with some folks of different sets.

>Latin kangz

What are u doing on pol of all places?

Depends completely on what you get tattood on you. Don’t listen to the faggots who say all tattoos are degenerate. These are the same guys that weigh 200 pounds and want to tell you why all women are whores. You know, the neck beard type.

I miss the good old days when tattoos meant you were in the military, a criminal or on the fringe of society. They were usually collected over time and each one had a story. Now every fag and basic bitch in the world has insta sleeves and giant pieces.

Of course.
Tattoos are for slaves, cattle and prisoners.
+ you’re an idiot if you get a tattoo because it’s A LOT easier for (((them))) to identify you for what ever the reason.

not if you have good taste

iberian blood.
Military made me grow the fuck up. as I got older, realized I wished things were like the 50s .. traditional.
the world is fucked.

no i have not forgotten an important date before because thanks to the technology we have today you can just put it up in an online calendar in you phone and the phone will tell you every important date, you don't need to tattoo it to remember it, come on i believe you are smarter than just forgetting it.

I'd say yes. I am almost as judgmental toward people with neck tattoos as I am toward niggers. Plus, if you think about it, tattoos literally make you less white

>These are the same guys that weigh 200 pounds
t. Manlet

>the same guys that weigh 200 lbs

It is a form of self-harm which most people that abuse themselves in this way have convinced themselves it is something else, i.e something artistic and expressive.
Not only is it psychologically motivated self-mutilation, it is actually toxic and the ink is responsible for higher rates of chronic illness - and that was known when people had a few tattoos. This modern mass psychosis of full body tats is going to have huge implications for its abusers in the long run.

You have to be at least 6'4" for 200lbs to be a normal BMI.

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Sup Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Sup Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

you can't just go by height retard, you know weight comes in muscle form and not just fat? and 6'4" is tall but not ridiculous at all.

Germans lol they are the last people you should ever ask about degenerancy. Hans have you eaten your shit of the day yet?

also, even by your logic, a 6'2" person at 200 lbs is only just slightly overweight. How is "ur just slightly overweight" an insult? clearly he's a runt who doesn't understand how much 200 lbs is.

So what service do I join to get the most bad ass tattoos Sup Forums ?

All arbitrary people are stupid. Go ahead and label anybody with inked skin as a degenerate. You only fill the world up with things you don't like. As if you're addicted to anger.

>As if you're addicted to anger.
hows hanging out on Sup Forums going for you Positive Pete?

With those tattoos you get them from a Buddhist monk in Southeast Asia and then follow a bunch of rules for the rest of your life, right?

Oh no guys somebody put some ink in their skin, what are we gonna do? We CAN'T let people make their own individual decisions, because we are unable to as well. Control my mind daddy

If you have a good fucking reason to have them.

I don't have any myself, but can think of a few exceptions where I would let it slide/think it's ok:

> Being an actual fucking sailor
> Being in bad ass military unit like SAS or delta force

yes. /thread

Modern Tattoos were mostly worn by soldiers, patriots, lifetime pledges to loved ones, and devout Christians for much of the 19hth and 20th century. There is nothing degenerate about that.

Things changed when the ww2 veterans came home and became bikers. Their WW2 tattoos inspired biker tattoo culture, and bikers soon shifted into the counter culture. Drugs and degeneracy followed and certain elements of the tattoo industry became pretty fucking skid.

Today you have a mix of modern degeneracy and the conservative tattoos that your great grandfather would have worn to war.

Not per se, but if they have a degenerate meaning behind it (ie women who tattoo pin ups) then they are.

Good taste? Tattoos have never been in good taste, regardless of how well designed and executed they are. Tattoos of religious motifs and iconography are merely status symbols to show off to the world, whilst hiding an inner void.
At least debased, ugly, tattoos express the true sentiment of the victim; they overtly show off that their inner world is full of shame, and hide behind the ugliness that they feel they are.

Yes they are.
There can be no discussion about this topic.