Polish - US relations and Jewish puppet masters+

Jewery is trying to push an US government to suspend diplomatic relations with Poland in light of new Polish anti defarmation law.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Chzwlm79a-Y
Are Americans going to listen to this? Would you do as jews said? Why are (((they))) meddling into international relations?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.com/whois/neverdeny.org
youtube.com/watch?v=JtwbY67PEhc
youtu.be/upP-QNtrlqU
reuters.com/article/us-intel-mobileye/intels-15-billion-purchase-of-mobileye-shakes-up-driverless-car-sector-idUSKBN16K0ZP
translate.google.ca/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pl.wiktionary.org/wiki/bo%C4%87wina&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any American with sense won't
We're with Poland
Enough of this yid shit

Remember kids

A Man chooses
A Slave obeys

Are you a Slave, America?

>Would you do as jews said? Why are (((they))) meddling into international relations?
They have done it for millennia
It's their gimmick

Polish were Nazis and now Poland is a loser depressing country and in poverty as well because you are nothing without your productive Jewish population.

>when those who you banish turn desert into silicon valley
>and your country turns into a slav favela - "slavela".

The US government is owned by jews and Trump loves jews so it wouldn’t surprise me even though it seems a bit extreme.

Every fucking time.

>the voice of Jewish displeasure is a disgusting old gargoyle with a thick as fuck NY accent and a face visibly experienced in begging for sympathy

It's one stupid video uploaded by one clueless and stupid private NGO.

Stop making 30 threads about it, nothing will happen, the video will be taken down once the dummies who made it actually go look up the polish law.

americans serious question:
can you help us with this topic to make a traction with some yt shits? like mane strame meteore, and others
nigger i work in warsaw's google campus.
jew your people are wanting something from us not the other way around. please make a movement in israel that wants to bring all jews to israel and fuck off
sincerely
pole
what about your president?
i know but they're definitely are using usa as a stronghand in this.
basically a puppet...

i support you in spirit poland bro, but you had to know that you couldnt openly challenge the jews and walk away unscathed.

WTF are some Eastern Slav pics doing in a Polish thread? Try harder, shill.

If jews just minded their own business and didn’t subvert other nations people wouldn’t hate you. People hate you because of your immoral behavior. You look at the goyim as animals to do with as you please and then you act surprised that you are so hated and have been hated so much historically. I really wish you could behave so I wouldn’t hate you so much.

Polaks are slaves eternal victims

I would like to remind all of you that during WW1 Polish nationalists sided with Russians
And they also said that Jews and Germans are the ONLY enemies of Poland

While Polish liberals and social democrats sided with Germans

Does that ring a bell to you?
Does that sound familiar?

Tusk ty psie jebany

hello Mahmoud. how's that gibs for you? bought a truck of peace already?

there can be no eternal victim more eternal and more victimised than kikes
no killing worth mentioning has ever happened before the Holocaust, it's absolutely unique on a galactic scale that some people kill others presumably out of malice

Considering half of American youth don't give the slightest hint of a fuck about Israel or Dispensationalism and the other half is openly anti-Jew, the heebs are in for a wild ride here in the coming years. By attacking Christianity as much as Jews have in America, they've undermined the only reason this country supports theirs. All this "I stand with Israel!" schlock appeals to fucking nobody under the age of 45.

>productive Jewish
pick one

Remember the Crusades?
Remember how they were repelled by the Muslims?
>WHAT A COHENCIDENCE HAVE SOME MONGOLS
>WHAT A COHENCIDENCE BAGHDAD AND ALEPPO HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!
Then the Muslims stopped (((them))) again at the Well of Goliath
>WHAT A COHENCIDENCE HAVE A BLACK DEATH (they do this present day btw)
Every multiethnic society created by others that more or less works they have the compulsion to join and destroy, because it wasn't theirs.
Rome
Andalusia
Commonwealth
Ottomans
United States
Enough is enough. Others can live in peace without (((their slave trading and human sacrifices)))
How many Poles died in the Polish Holocaust?
How many died in the First World War?
How many died because the kiked nobles and Vatican ordered another partition.
Freedom exists and we can create it.

Here is exactly what will go do:

>Donald "Golden Goy" Trump issues statement that he feels "deep concern" over Israel/Poland relations
>He feels that the two nations should settle their differences and remain staunch allies

And then nothing will happen.

>Are Americans going to listen to this? Would you do as jews said? Why are (((they))) meddling into international relations?
If I were American I would

Jews have major investment banks, important law firms, are influential in Hollywood

Meanwhile, what does a Polack like you have to offer? Yelping like a dog? Poland is no superpower, get over it

>How many Poles died in the Polish Holocaust?
20% of the whole population
that's why we're pissed

>go down**

Is what I meant to type.

(if you can read that is)

>defarmation
What do the Jews want with our farms!?

You don't give the Jews enough credit. They're winding the United States down because they're pretty much done with this place.

Intense shadow war happening globally right now.
When you fight on this level you have to make deals. Trump to my knowledge has been affiliated with the House of Savoy earlier in his life and his pardoning of Chabadnik trafficker Sholom Rubashkin is hands down picking a side in the concurrent Jewish civil war.
Sides appear to be the Globalist-Royal-Vatican-Rothschild complex vs. Rabbinical zealots+Zionists
American citizenry outside cities are still armed and profoundly tired of this shit.
Our ancestors chiefly fled to escape it.
Only effete clueless liberal shabbos goyim and their (((masters))) are against a restoration of our rights.
We must go forward Poland, we cannot go back
>t. my best let 56% is Pole

i understand how politics work and i actually know how those mutts will act
but what bothers me the most is your stance on the subject.
there's a special tree and a rope for niggers like you

Pictures of post Jewish Utopia called Soviet Union is not Poland. You can clearly see Russian language on the cigarettes.

And the progress you are mentioning is possible only because you are leeching it off white people. All the angel investors in silicon valley are fucking jewish niggers stealing inventions form white people.

>rekt

>this

Contend against them. They are a very old national idea and pseudohivemind that form a Gestalt even if they fight themselves periodically.
It's just what they do.
Look how they've wiped non-Rabbinical Jews from the pages of history.
Their weakness is the that Gestalt does exactly the same thing in every age. You cannot trust them to convert out of it. They cannot deviate from it. It's their gimmick.

There is only one solution to this problem. A final one.

>whois.com/whois/neverdeny.org

nigger behind petition

They had no problem killing a bunch of Jews for their NatSoc LARP (((courtesy of I.G. Farben et al.)))
In fact it chased a bunch of Rabinnical zealots to the US
>Oy vey
Blood sacrifice is blood sacrifice and the bulldozer of Europe is the past and not the future

>wet meme
iit actually is kinda bad, but...

Yep, under Burger protection with Burger gibs and Burger corporate investments and holohoax reparations extorted with Burger help all while sinking Burger ships on the Mediterranean.
Wait until America realizes the extent of their naivety and your Silicon Valley will turn into a sea of silicon dioxide, if you know what I mean.

Siding with russians. Fucking kek

So where are they going next?

Bunkers in the Pacific and South America, African compounds in proximity of (((Rio Tinto))) mines

>gets 15 billion from mama Merkel
>still trash country

kek! you need to cry more, maybe EU will let you to clean more toilets

Dmowski?
Duma?

Which side are you on, Molochean?
You a Steinmetz mensch or a Redshield boy?

>Get 15bn from merkel
>Give her back 25
i knew jews were dumb, but i didn't even thought that they would be bad at counting money.
what's up schlomo? recently converted?

>get untold billions from the USGOV
>have a war on your border about to blow up in your face

>Meanwhile North of Suwalki

Remember that time Soros and the Rothschilds release Ebola in Guinea to Jew Beny Steinmetz out of Simandou?
I do.
I was there.

MADMAN

Yeah, PRL and russian part of partitioned part was so economicaly great under their rule. Kacap civilisation. No thanks

If you were to offer settlement incentives to Polemerimutts we'd return
And bring our love of freedom and weaponry
And our hatred of (((exploitation)))

>ignores the military support which I mentioned
>ignores money extorted with US help from WW2 victim countries for muh holocaust survivors
>ignores cultural marxist subversion which pushed American companies out of America and to invest in Israel

You know
It's still better than being deported from your own lands

That's what Germans planned to do.
Had Germany won the ww1, then Poles would have been deported from Warsaw, Silesia, Mazovia, Greater Poland and more.

Keep that in mind
always keep that in mind

do you know what GDP is?
It has nothing to do with w/e gibs we get

Pretty large Polish descendant population in the U.S. especially in the midwest states where Trump won the election. I'm one of them. If this shit gets real we'll push back.

East Coast Polemerimutt here
Poles are the authors of freedom
We'll fight (((them))) as long as it takes in memory of our ancestors they've murdered.

I do know. I say you wouldn't have the means to produce all of that if not for exploitation of Europe and America.

ISRAEL GETS $15-20 BILLIONS FROM THE U.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=JtwbY67PEhc
Stfu you fucking hypocritical leech.

>my taxes paid for this meme

>Jewish screeching intensifies

I can't wait to see the Polish government laughing this off, they're probably having a party in Warsaw

"S-sign it goy"

Considering they were trying to start an America-Russia nuclear war to wipe out all the goyim, they're clearly going to scamper back to Israel with their spoils. Just like they did after they ruined South Africa and Rhodesia.

Holy fuck that belt, some dumb nigga wanted to act as officer and failed at something basic like wearing officer tier belt

During WW1 approx ~70 000 Polish-Americans joined Polish army in France
Most of them decided not to return to USA after ww1

I fucked your mom and your family you jew fuck

Fuck your whole relatives you fucking kike. შენი დედა მოვტყან

Fuck you parasite შენი ჯილაგი მოვტყან

youtu.be/upP-QNtrlqU
Butterfly of the Urals is another good one

>meanwhile in Poland
>none picture is Poland

Listen to me you cuck. You make money by giving their own money as loans to burgers . You are parasites. I have never seen jew honestly working. You just leech everything from goyim. შენი დედა მოვტყან

>Jews are the chosen nation
>every other nation is beneath Jews
>Judaism has racism at its foundations
>OI VEY ANTISEMITISM

What would happen if russians would win? Another 100 years of economic stagnation, slow russification and polish emigration to richer countries? Only difference is that we are better developed than russians so it wasnt so easy for them to turn us into kacaps

EU ''donations'' to Poland are not even going to Poland, but to German companies.

>Another 100 years of economic stagnation, slow russification and polish emigration to richer countries?
Not quite
During 20th century Polish nationalists sided with Russia because they considered Russian culture to be weak
Russian nation did not know the taste of Nationalism ( which is why bolsheviks were so strong ) so Polish nationalists assumed that resisting Russification was easy -- and they were more or less right

No, you dumb fucktarded cretin. If Russians won WW1 they would be too weakened to even Russify Poland, we would still gain our independance.

Krauts literally wanted th exterminate every last fucking Pole in General plan Ost.

And Yes, without any fucking shame, I say that I would support Russia, over our Milenial fucking enemy, the ethernal Kraut.

>Based Georgian user
>Trips of truth
No one noticed?

Omg

Holy trinity

I think KEK is speaking to us

This thread is blessed by kek

No way kek
Something is going to go down my friend.
Trips don't lie.

Hail Hortler

>Are Americans going to listen to this?
Kek. No.

We had less wars with this millenial eny than with russia. And why do you think that after winning ww1 krauts would be strong enough to btfo us but russia not?
We couldnt gain our independence in 1830 and 1863 so?

Poland I respect ur gubament a lot

It would b nice if u could stop hittin d bottle and soldier up for d muzzles invasion

Based Georgia
Stalin played a good game against them

Here is your picture that you forgot user.

He got rid of every jew in general comitee

Thanks Canadanon

I think it would be impossible to get everyone on a Poland hate train here. Kikes talk about kikes in ww2, Americans talk about the Poles. You are our bros.

You are correct please never come back it's terrible here. I am sure all the countries that got rid of their Jews now deeply regret that and the Palestinians are enriched by famous high Jewish IQ and are glad you settled in their land.
If only we were as smart as white Americans who allowed you into the country and got all these pro-white policies in return.

No problem my boćwinek friend

>Polish holocaust
Shame on Poles, why can't you be good boys like us who dindu nuffin.

who tf?

This fucking guy.

t. žydas

read this
>reuters.com/article/us-intel-mobileye/intels-15-billion-purchase-of-mobileye-shakes-up-driverless-car-sector-idUSKBN16K0ZP

Public opinion? Guys you are the nation that says "Queen Elisabeth's money" on british pounds...
And don't let me get into your government...

I hope you understand now why expectations are so low...

translate.google.ca/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pl.wiktionary.org/wiki/bo%C4%87wina&edit-text=

>Make fun of poland while knowing full well we killed bunch of jewish fuckers
>ur jew durr
Retard.

hopefully this wakes people up. if they watch that stupid jew movie abut polocaust, they will see hypocrisy of kikes in germany and abroad