((*DAVID HOGG*))

youtube.com/watch?v=-g6LKd1Toiw

Please watch this short clip. Youtube had removed it temporarily, so it may be removed upon viewing the link.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/40733/do-these-pictures-depict-the-same-man-after-two-separate-crises

David Hogg was a "survivor" of the Parkland, FL shooting according to Mainstream Media. The clip depicts him rehearsing a script with a CNN crew. If that isn't evidenced enough, he was also a "victim" after some altercation in Los Angeles, CA, who appeared on CBS news.

The significance of this is that not only do the media hire actors for crises, they hire actors posing as victims that then push political agendas. In this case, David Hogg is heavily pushing for anti-gun legislation. I saw him on the news right after the shooting and thought the delivery of his words was off/awkward. That's because he's going off a rehearsed script as that is clearly seen in the youtube clip. Spread word of this.

The FBI has also arrested several people alleged to be planning a mass murder, further pushing the media and progressives to believe in a large risk of mass shootings and to call for more anti-gun legislation. It is rather odd that nothing occurred in terms of mainstream public response similar to what see currently after the Mandalay Bay or Sandy Hook shootings, both quickly swept under the rug after the credibility of the mainstream narrative was brought into question when narrative accounts did not line up.

My question to you, Sup Forums, is who is responsible? Are the Feds and MSM working together? The Feds had ample warnings about Nicholas Cruz, yet did nothing to prevent the attack, much like other attacks in America, notably 9/11. If you guys have any further evidence to either prove or disprove my judgements, please link in thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
streamable.com/1131c
i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg
streamable.com/wg3v1
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
youtu.be/WaEYhqE40_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice conspiracy theory, brainlet

Says the moor unable to even click on the links. Get off pol and get back to praying for Allah.

Antifa Shitpost Debunked twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792 but yeah getting coached to be an MSM shill is pretty fucked up. streamable.com/1131c Pic related: i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg he was in cali doing pro witness shit last year also him on CNN slipping first says he "went" to HS then says he "goes" there.. just more bullshit to think about but it adds up streamable.com/wg3v1

>he was also a "victim" after some altercation in Los Angeles, CA, who appeared on CBS news.
Dude, he was on vacation. Every article about that mentioned he was from Florida.

>"WE'RE NOT ACTORS ! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Why is everyone focusing on just this kid?

Cruz was living with a military intelligence analyst, who conveniently saw nothing, after his parents conveniently died. Now his little brother, who might have some relevant information, has been involuntarily committed to an insane asylum.

And can't-keep-his-story-straight son-of-Trump-hating-FBI-employee David here is the icing on the cake.

OP is a faggot
Here is how it works
>Happening happens
>Consumers like to have first hand explanation
>Those involved in the happening are not able or unwilling to talk about
>MSM hires crisis re-enactment company
pic related
>Lobby groups donate to msm and crisis re-enactment group to push certain angle
>They push it too hard and conspiracy theorists start to question the happening
>MSM lose trust
>crisis re-enactment company lose customer
>Happening gets forgotten and can't be used again for policy pushing
>Trump wins

Those kids are nothing more than actors playing the role of shooting victims. They are just shit-tier actors because they can't find better actors after fucking up Sandy Hook, Vegas and Boston

Reminder that the shootings did happen but kikes send in crisis actors to pretend to be survivors in order to push their agenda.

His dad worked for the fbi

BUMPAN

At the very, very least, I hope all of these kids will hopefully learn, at the VERY least, to not act like a career-hungry, political-capitalizing vulture in public for the entire country to view with disgust.

And mom at least has a total boner for CNN. At least her and her kid visited CNN as VIPs for a tour.

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

He's so well-spoken it gives them the very fragile branch they need to grasp when trying to make their conspiracy make sense.

When you use logic though - high schoolers aren't retards. Many are well-spoken. Kid just saw his school shot up. He wants stricter gun laws.

The most logical answer is usually the right one.

Hogg - Zog - Bog
Coincidence? I think not.

No such thing as crisis actors ok i must sleep now

maybe because it’s a public event presumably witness by hundreds of kids but this faggit and latinx lesbo are the only two people who get any air time

Bump

I saw David Hogg at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>this kid who clearly likes being in front of a camera was on tv on two different occasions
>clearly he must not be a real person
you're retarded

omg pol btfo

Hope he keeps going so we can have more memes.

Its just an indicator that he's an opportunistic shill.
Oh he likes being on TV, and look, something happens and he's front and center ready to spout the preferred CNN position.

The crisis actor thing might not be real, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't dig into him and his family as much as possible and expose the real motivation: fame.

WTF?

>(((we)))
this isn't news. everyone knows that jews are a cancer

Blump

YouTube censored the lifeguard hogg video!!!!
We are being silenced!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Can I get a quick rundown?

kys. Only retards think the lifeguard video means a damn thing.
>prepare for information warfare
Yea

Hit enter accidentally.

Prepare for information warfare you say. Indeed, with the likes of you on the other side. As for your little pic there it means absolutely nothing. You are showing the same "survivor" kids on their media tour, just at different locations.

>one of the students at the recent shooting managed to interview his fellow students in a closet in the middle of the shooting
>becomes CNN's anti-gun posterboy
>interview was timestamped as being 5 hours before the shooting happened
>both of the kid's parents are FBI agents
>he was seen in a completely different interview on CNN half a year earlier
>Baron Trump likes a post talking about it, so the media is forced to respond to it
That's the gist of it, I think.

Found this on YouTube. So according to a 2017 yearbook he was a 11th grader at the school.

youtu.be/WaEYhqE40_Y

Have you got a sauce on the timing of said 'interview'

Holy shit

His lack of punctuation does a great job of showing how uneducated he is for an educated person.

Liberals don't care if he is or isn't a high school boy of that particular high school, they just want all guns banned across the entire nation. Instead of legislating for tighter gun control in flordia, which is possible, they went for the constitution. States can do what they want with gun control but guns must remain in the people's hands.

Ok brainlets let's focus

Florida questions

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What calibre?
Show pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What does the security camera footage show?
When will the footage be released... Like Columbine?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How come Browardschools.com was created in 1996, while Browardschools1.com was created last year?
When are autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
How did the FBI arrive in minutes if the nearest field office is 24 miles away?
was there an active shooter drill that day?
If so who conducted it? What time? How many people participated? Did the police fire blanks? Were parents notified?
Where are all the other students? Why are none of them being interviewed?