nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q53QG
bls.gov/oes/current/oes351011.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go check the interactive map
>find the two streets with the most poo, 11 each
>there's an Indian restaurant on that block

(((Savage))) that anti second amendment kike needs to be brought to heel.

Not to mention the amount of money the city spends to pick up all that shit, each year (30 milion dolaridos)

SF user here. My job is located on 1st and Mission. There is a bum there that I've past every day for over 6 years. Joe says that on a really good day he can get $500 from the suits coming (averages $300/day) and going during the mornings and lunch. He doesn't bother to stick around for the evening shift.

Fucker makes $72k/year cash and pays no taxes. That is why there are so many homeless in San Francisco. I am not saying they all make that much, but there are enough high traffic areas to pan handle and the city tolerates them over their citizens.

Californian here, and leme tell you what

please nuke us. please. repeatedly. we already have too many other fucks from this state are moving to other states and shitting up where they are moving to. we are a cancer, we need chemo from orbit before it's too late.

I already fear it is too late.

>making 72k a year in SF
20 more years and he can afford a studio

You got trolled by a literal bum.
Congrats moron.

Just another Democrat paradise

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

San Jose here, I generally try to stay the fuck out of San Francisco

archive.is/q53QG
cali is going for power grab over water rights too. how many more locusts are going to flee?

Plenty of needles littering the sidewalks of downtown L.A. too

What are you fake news russians talking about? California is one of the most diverse, egalitarian, progressive places on the planet. We have no homeless, crime, or poverty. Stop spreading these lies. Our GDP is bigger than most countries, but fuck capitalism.

Send help

Please

>nobody questions how those poor brown people afford to live in downtown Frisco

He tried to warn us...

they dont you fucking retard, have you ever been there? they literally sleep on the street in tents

dont post again if its gonna be some retarded shit ok?

I've only ever seen people peeing in public in San Francisco. Never needles or poo. I could smell it, though. I've seen so many cars broken into whenever I visit San Francisco. I refuse to drive a car in that city.

if you got into a rent-controlled place before the rents went bonkers you can probably still afford it

dont be retarded like him, these people dont have apartments or they live outside of the city and commute in to find drugs

the ones with kids in school retard. The ones interviewed in the story

>it takes money to go to public school

they probably bus them in from Oakland

That is how my friend is able to afford living in the city close to City Hall. He knows if he ver moves that he will never be able to afford living there again

it's true, man. same deal in NYC. no matter how expensive the neighborhood there's always a handful of people who've lived in the same apartment since 1977 and pay like $300 a month for rent

>archive.is/q53QG
fucking good you farm nigger.
>muh grapes
kys

we're literally all slaves here and those who had or have the power to change things for the better deliberately choose not to for not just peanut but almonds and not any old almonds no no these are activated almonds.

California is run by hypocrites. They attack residents for wasting water, yet they allow bottling companies to package and sell away our scare resources. It's not fair to Californians or the citizens of the state's CA leeches water from.

Heatmap of all recorded shits in SF
h ttp://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

STOP POSTING SOME KIKE NAME CHANGERS WHINY TWATTER YOU JEW OP

JESUS FUCK THAT JEW DOESNT LEAVE HIS HOUSE AND POSTS SOME BOOMER JEW WHINE ABOUT HIPPY FAG SF AND NOW YOU REPOST IT HERE? FUCK OFF BAY AREA KIKE FAGGOT AND FUCK MICHAEL KIKE WEINER

t socal chad savage

T H I S

he’s anti america except after the election when he needs to kick our ass for shekels

SF here, Tenderloin Heights. Can confirm.

>d-fens

ohhh that guy is so from here good shit

blockbusting is a jewish phenomena practiced in ca

Back in 2008 i was selling Obama shirts, buttons, stickers etc at market and Powell before the election. Made $85,000 profit in 3 months before the police finally realized we weren't actually with the DNC. SF idiots have money than they know what to do with.

The most expensive place to live in the US is the most disgusting.

>downtown L.A.
Majority of this is relegated to downtown LA, but its everywhere in SF.

what's the best zone to live in the silicon valley? atherton?
i recon it's pretty expensive, but all the valley has the same problem

Trips. I’m from DC, your faggot Senator Weiner has AIDS. FACT. I won’t say how I know but that’s why he doesn’t give a fuck.
t. DC medical professional

This is what liberal policies do after enough time. When you empower the weak and provide for people who can't/won't provide for themselves they go and shit all over your beautiful city. A strong Right fascist government would never allow this to happen.

Yeah that wouldn't be hard to figure out who you are.

>look at medical records
>see every medical personnel that has worked with him or accessed his medical record
>oh there's user
>goodbye license

East San Jose so your close to the Vietnamese coffee shops.

Hahah how many people would u gmfigure had access to his files? Or all the files at each doctor he has seen
. You're a dumb fuck with aids as well

Apparently a shitton of people are forced to live in their cars or in rvs because of the ridiculous cost of living in even the most slummy of apartments. These people are waiters, cooks etc. Menial but important work.

My question is why they dont move. Especially when they literally have a car. There are affordable places you can live and work. Why do they stay?

haha tenderloin heights... fuck off m8, you live in the tenderloin. period.

t. nob hill fag.

Definitely wouldn't be surprised that Scott Weiner has AIDS. A ot of fags in SF do and are still open about it/sleeping around. I have a gay friend who was talking to this guy for a couple weeks and this dude only told my friend he was "positive" aka HIV+, until after my friends dick was in his mouth. Like wtf. Pic related is our aids infested elected representative.

No one working full time is living in their cars. Bums and drug addicts who havn't yet sold their cars or gotten them impounded are the only ones who live in their cars. Many working people are just scraping by or commuting in from a couple hours away.

Haha good luck. There’s literally hundreds of thousands of people with access to said information

Check. Yup. He’s. The. Contagion.

Where will they go? If you are already forced to live in your car and work in the restaurant or hospitality industry you really only have San Francisco, Los Angeles or Las Vegas to work in.

He was the brainlet behind changing the law of giving HIV to a person from felony to misdemeanor

There's restaurants in every city in America wtf are you talking about?

But at restaurants in west coast states you are paid $10+/hour plus tips whereas in most of the rest of the US you are only paid like $2/hour or some bullshit.

I usually crash on my friends boat when I am in the bay area. The harbor he is in has a shit ton of service industry workers. Lots of uber/lyft/task rabbit people to. Slip fees aren't that bad, usually $600-700 range around the Bay Area.

Check wage and salary data for most major cities.

bls.gov/oes/current/oes351011.htm

BLS is your friend in these cases. If you live in San Francisco you are looking at only two markets you could realistically move to.

It is the worst. Just wait until the Coastal Commission realizes that harbors technically fall under their control and they can evict the lifer tenants.

Because I'd rather be a bum than be an uneducated dumb fat smelly conservative praising fake consumerism culture getting cucked by Kremlin and Israel every day pretending that everything is fine.

yea but you dont need more than 600 bucks a month to live in places like dallas or anywhere in "flyover" country

Who would want to live in flyover country though?

No need for explaining, just nuke us already.

>Tenderloin
>tenderloin
wtf
my loin is pretty tender, but why are you fags talking about it