Fuuka flopped

>Fuuka flopped
>Masamune-kun flopped
>Seiren flopped
>Kuzu no Honkai flopped
>Hajimete no Gal is flopping
>Love & Lies is flopping
Is this the end of romance anime?

Why watch romance anime when you have isekai anime where all girls are yours by default?

Isekai Smartphone is flopping too.

If this is the end of bullshit forced drama then I'm all for it. Bring on the stupid cute love shit like Tsuki ga Kirei

>romance
user those are nothing but shitty drama
masamune was romance but badly written so was fuuka and seiren
as for hajimete no gal it's shitty fanservice

let horimiya get adapted and see how much it sells

More like shitty melodrama bullshit flopping hard and I'm not even mad with that.

Name 5 romance anime that sold well

>implying those are romance
Fucking Takagi-san will have more romance that those forced drama shows.

Clannad
SAO
Nodame Cantabile
Nisekoi
Love Hina

>princess principal shit isn't flopping

Saekano and Tsuki ga Kirei did well

>haremshits with faggots MCs
>romance

So why doesn't romance sell well anyway?

Hopefully it stays dead.

>Fuuka flopped

Good, that show can burn in hell for all I care

I'm not mad about any of them flopping, I've watched/watching all of them and they are about 2k sales at best.

39 Chapters of Hajimete no Gal and it went nowhere. The only thing the series has going for is the romance between the two characters but it refuses to develop. I hope the manga gets axed since even h-manga depicts a better romance between a Gyaru and the MC.

>Is this the end of romance anime?
Let's hope so.

at least post the gif

Koe no Katachi did well, maybe romance/drama is better at films

No, this is the end of shitty NTR and gyaru anime, thanks god.

>posting a tumblr gif

Are you stupid? Of course these shows flopped, they are all shit. Kuzu no Honkai's only redeeming aspect is the beauty of its visuals, and the others don't even have that.

Fuuka was decent, no truck aside. Could have been better, though.

Gamers! and Tsuredure children are actually good this season.

Make another Toradora and see if it doesn't sell. These shows just didn't deliver.

One can only hope.

we has Tsuki ga kerei last season

>Love & Lies is flopping
This is so sad. It is oen of the best romance anime we've had in years. Hopefully the nips will wake up and start supporting romance instead of idol bulshit.

Romance anime is the closest thing to love I will ever experience so I really hope this is not the end.

Aren't both flopping?

All of those are trash, good riddance.

no, Gamers! is still doing good, although it seems to rely more on the comedy side.

Seiren failed when the MC let Hikari get away

>『異世界はスマートフォンとともに。』全巻の重版が決定しました。アニメ化決定から四度目の重版になります。ありがとうございます。これからもよろしくお願い致します。
I don't think so.

>**1,252位 (***,150pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年09月28日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ゲーマーズ!第1巻
>**1,392位 (***,224pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年09月28日 ゲーマーズ!第1巻〈初回限定版〉 [Blu-ray]
Doesn't seem to be doing too well.

I was referring to the anime, not the LN.

>being this much of a pain in the ass

It was not doing well even before that, though.

I didn't watch any of that and I watch like 15 things a season.

Didn't tsuki ga kirei do well?

It had a fanbase before that, considering how well and praised the manga was.

wasn't really referring to sales..

None of it is a romance though.

How about you fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>looks up the gif for the faggot
>faggot bitches for getting called out
WEW LAD

>needing to look up gifs to recognize that they are from tumblr.

>Hajimete no Gal is flopping
It's not fair

>Masamune-kun
Masamune-kun was SHIT. It had an interesting premise but utterly gave up on it.

>Masamune-kun wants revenge on Tsundere bitch
>But he actually starts falling in love! Oh no, now he has to choose between his feelings and his desire for revenge!
That's actually a good plot, but then...
>Hurr durr Tsundere bitch actually didn't mean to hurt Masamune and then felt abandoned and that's why she's a bitch now
>Hurr durr the fake Masamune doesn't even have feelings for Tsundere bitch
>Hurr durr muh harem
They ruined it, they fucking ruined it. Because the fucking Tsundere bitch had to remain pure for all the waifufags rather than being ahorrible person we want to see Masamue-kun get his revenge on. In fact, even the "revenge" part of the title is a total fucking lie. This is how you do it well:
>Keep Tsundere bitch a bitch, make sure she's utterly annoying and arrogant with few to no redeeming traits
>Have fake Masamune remain a beta bitch, but he's actually in love with Tsundere cunt. Masamune now has to get rid of him purely to get his revenge going.
>Still have Nopan Christian falling for Masamune-kun, and make their attraction mutual. Now Masamune-kun has to sacrifice his own happiness for his revenge

damn son i'd totally rather have your version over the shitshow that is the actual product. it makes for a more interesting story and god knows it's already better than the manga...

Good
They all suck

Just read Kuros Aphrodisiac on sadpanda

>Love & Lies
Can't you use koi to uso like everyone, it took me 30 seconds to get it.

Kinda, but the bet girl lost hard. At least she had her closure.

This.

Why don't romcoms usually sell well?

Only otakus buy shit and otakus only want pure waifus and not girls that fall for other guys.

No rewatch values, and sometimes the romance might be good but the cast is really bland so there's really no reason to buy it.

Those are all fucking garbage though. Thank god Japan's taste isn't shit enough to encourage more of that putrid diarrhea.

Anyone can tell that it's a tumblr gif at a glance because of the shitty, washed-out colors and starved framerate.

Only old romance anime is good, the genre died years ago.

Memesuba should've flopped too.Unfunny garbage.

>Konosuba
>shit

>Fuuka flopped
Shoulda trucked.

Your Name did pretty good i guess

Tsuki ga Kirei was great and it was last season.

Coudn't see how people didn't see that coming. Show is literally called Masamune-kun, NO Revenge.

That Tsuretsure kids show seems to be doing well. Haven't seen it to judge yet though.

Konosuba is shit, i didn't find it funny and it's full of stupid fanservice, the art is shit and the animations too. The plot....wait, the plot???Where????

I'm loving it, it's funny and cute

>????
What did he mean by this?

How are half of these "romance" anime?

All of those are romance anime.

>In fact, even the "revenge" part of the title is a total fucking lie.
Funny thing is that titles/tagline often misled in some other anime too.
I think it was rakudai that had the "weakest" or something, pissed me off.

romance has no place in japan

Maybe they fucking flopped because romance was shit and for NTR/harem fetishists and shitty drama and misunderstandings and most of us just want vanilla childhood friend romance without any fucking DRAMA you dumb fuckin nigger. you ever think about that ? Of course you don't.

However , konbini kareshi and tsurezure children is doing good. For now.

>toradora is good
It's okay user, you can stop pretending now

>Fuuka flopped
well, what did you expect? the manga was allright but had a lot of forced drama. it was kinda obvious. if you want to watch a good anime about a guy getting a musician, go watch Beck.

What was the last good romance anime? I can't even remember.

tsuki
kimi

Zetsuen no Tempest probably

He said good.

Zero no Tsukaima

Bad sales will never kill mediocre anime

>anything with kugimiya rie
>good

Tsunshit is automatically on the shitpile, you tasteless faggot.

There haven't been any good romance series in years.

Nisekoi was pretty good.

The first season was okay, the second season was shit. I can't be bothered to finish the manga.

>a bunch of garbage romance series
>they flopped
Who cares? If this is the best they can do these days with romance, shitty adaptations of terrible manga then put the genre out of its misery.

Don't. It's not satisfying at all.

Well, Fuuka and Seiren were garbage. There is no way to talk around that.
I enjoyed Kuzu no Honkai, but yeah, the sales figures were abysmal (below 1.0 frt?).

No is the end of anime. Kemono Friends being AOTY with blender 3D animation just proofs that.

Tsuki ga Kirei was the best romance series I've seen in the last decade. Being original sure helped, everyone go closure and even a cherry on the cake happy ever after epilogue. I'm glad it sold well.

>sold
it's not yet out user

Excuse me I'm no salesfag, I'm glad it got some high ranking in preorders? That's how these guy measure commercial success for now?

not salesfag as well can some other user make sense of these numbers
>** 1,244 (** 2, 199pt)

***,614位/***,612位 ◎ (**2,137 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/09/27 【早期購入特典あり】月がきれいBlu-ray Disc BOX(2BD+特典CD)(初回生産限定版)(早期予約キャンペーン べにっぽ付~予約締切 2017年8月31日 23:59まで)
***,806位/**1,244位 ◎ (**2,199 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/09/27 「月がきれい」Blu-ray Disc BOX(初回生産限定版)

4372 disc sales

>Tsuki ga Kirei was the best romance series I've seen in the last decade.

I think I dropped it during ep1. Don't remember why.
Does it get any better?