Kaiji kun one more beer and sausages you'll be s happy hhhmmmm yeah hai kaiji kun motto motto hai…

kaiji kun one more beer and sausages you'll be s happy hhhmmmm yeah hai kaiji kun motto motto hai…..

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B01M5CE7OE/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&qid=1503224642&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=kaiji
mobile.twitter.com/madaienu/status/896986860282454016
twitter.com/madaienu/status/898915944193343489
youtube.com/watch?v=x0bGK9YlKRk
bato.to/reader#486d45aaeaad1bca
gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
readmanga.today/tobaku-datenroku-kaiji/7.5/all-pages
mahjong-ny.com/files/YakuSheet.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S I T

D
O
W
N

JUST ONE MORE BEER
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

>Just one more bag of chips will be fine!
Fuck this arc really spoke to my addiction to wasting money on junk food.

ahuehuehue

DEALERS
GO
TWICE

nandemonai nandemonai kaijii kun...

KUYASHII

>watched the Kaiji anime after it aired
>'jesus this would have been torture for anyone watching it current, waiting week by week'
>start reading the manga
>it's even more of a blueballer

>start reading the manga
getting to the current english version of the manga*, I should say

I think one of the main problems with the One Poker part is they usually spend each individual chapter detailing a character's oneparticular thought, or idea. Like, the one last week was entirely about the concept of 'oh, if Kaiji didnt win the last hand with a bluff the cards would have been given to the other guy and he would have lost or be back down to his last legs'. That's it

I don't know if this is a particular quirk of just One Poker, but reading the other parts mutliple chapters at a time it didn't feel like it happened as often.

When you are following it, it is suffering. But when you reread it at once, it is the best thing ever. That slow pace and the overanalyzing writing style gives depth to the characters and that's what makes fkmt's works so good imo.

How's your cooking manga doing you lucky faggot?

This.
Washizu was on the same note but reading it all in one go was orgasmic

Did the author hate fat people or something?

>not hating fatties

It's probably harder to get that fat in Japan without being greedy/lazy/decadent

Kaiji is boring as fuck
Kakegurui>>>>>>shit>>>>>>Kaiji

really it only makes sense for him to be fat as fuck
>baww my 20 mil I wanted to go to Hawaii
even captcha agrees

I thought the kaiji manga is complete how is it still going on it's been like 10 years

>zawa zawa
zawa zawa

>tfw kaiji has covered a single night in more than 10 fucking years

If you go by chapters or volumes this night has been going longer than Washizu mahjong

now that one is ending but Kaiji is still going strong, introducing new villains and all

wait Kazuya part is this long?..

The friendship arc was a mistake. Too long.

Are you talking about kazuya's elder brother? I REALLY hope fkmt doesnt kill kazuya for a new villain's sake

Pachinko.

>amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B01M5CE7OE/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&qid=1503224642&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=kaiji

Every volume of this arc is being spammed with 1 stars. Japs are hating it and the slow pacing.

i miss text captcha

Then why arent you using it?

Sup Forums X you dumb goof

it's like old Sup Forums, minimum text, lots of reactions. Now people post pics just to get attention and make themselves stick out of text walls.

mobile.twitter.com/madaienu/status/896986860282454016
There will be "big news" related to fkmt's works within 24 hours, any predictions?

Middle aged Akagi manga? because he's too much of a patron saint waifu to let him go

>This is it....!
>begin..!
>For the first time?
what did he mean by this

>Middle aged Akagi manga?
You mean Ten?

>the amount of people that hate the bog with a burning passion
Why? I thought it was more intense than anything in the first season, and that ending where Kaiji is mentally broken was probably one of the best scenes in anime.

Events mentioned in Ten are fine too, about these 3 years while Akagi was into this mafia rep business actively or the rest of like 30 years gap between the series. The only problem if he got nothing out of those happenings it's probably a ton of drama or everybody is fucking DEEEAD

When I went in, I totally expected a grand third arc where Kaiji would battle the president once more. The opening is kinda missleading in this regard.
So watching every episode of the bog starting from their second visit was like okay, that's totally the last one.
I persisted on being delusional all the way till episode ~21, where doubt finally began to take seeds.
Thus, it leaded to a feeling of being cheated.

Luckily I rewatched the arc later, slowly taking my time to appreciate it.

You are like a little baby.

NO COUNT!!!
NO COUNT!!!
NO COUNT!!!
NO COUNT!!!

DAGASHI KASHI

anime Ten or Akagi S2 or Kaiji S3

ZERO PART 3

A brand new fukumoto series
it's been 10 years since the last one

Holy shit! Please make it something good.

probably zero part 3 or another live action adaptation

>Older brother catches me watching The Bog
>Says it looks kinda cool
>Catches me watching it again 6 episodes later
>"user, what the hell. Are you rewatching the same episode?"

What does this account have to do with FKMT?

s3 s3 s3 s3 s3

When they finally beat the bog I was literally screaming like my team scored a goal.
Sometimes slow pace is a good thing.

Thanks for reminding me for being a wageslave spending money on tasty food.
Gotta cut that out this week.

It wouldn't be the same without Taniuchi's music.

Apparently the writing style is the same as Fukumoto's
The account also tweeted zawa zawa
twitter.com/madaienu/status/898915944193343489

Is he still in prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=x0bGK9YlKRk

Yes, and he will probably in there for at least 2 more years

He did Akagi's soundtrack too but it was mainly assorted background noises and maybe 3 or so tracks worth saving. It ended up great but it's not something out of this world. Now Kaiji, while music is absolutely amazing both as score and on it's own, don't forget music directing exists, someone adding it in the actual animu scenes, and s1 such work was definitely better than s2 even with Taniuchi around. Basically at this point we are ok with another good composer but the question is if the studio as a whole is up to task. All those ridiculous super hero shit contracts

>tfw he will probably be really rusty at guitar and won't want to do another OST

Even if he is out, his career is pretty much over.

>won't want to do another OST
Nobody will want to hire him. His reputation is shot forever and nobody is going to want to associate with him on a professional level because of how terrible it'd look. He has a future of washing dishes and picking up garbage ahead of him.

Japan is a harsh place.

aaaaa

Turn on legacy captcha then, you dip.

How does Kakegurui manage to fundamentally misunderstand what made Kaiji good so badly?

It almost had potential

wiggle wiggle

What made Kaiji good was, uh, Kaiji, but why would you want him in a cute girls show?

Context of this page?

>cute girls show
??????

What made Kaiji good, as opposed to this, was that it had meaningful stakes and internal psychological conflict.

skipped touching scene of Kaiji being a real human bean
bato.to/reader#486d45aaeaad1bca

Kaiji is cuter than any cute girl.

Why did they skip half of this chapter?

Poor Sakazaki. He's one of the few good guys in Kaiji.

i rewatch this arc at least once a month

I rewatch the whole S2. Tons of fighting spirit and despair.

So did Kazuyan survive the fall? Are they going to team up with Kaijin?

We don't know yet. Next chapter is tomorrow.

It's already tomorrow in Japan

The spoilers should be out anytime soon.

I dunno but it's probably on purpose how he went from eating all the candy while mom isn't watching situation to directly asking to hide it. Those goddamn wiggles were a character development, yeah.

is this after whatshisface gets out of hyodou's underground hell?

SPOILERS OUT
An user predicted this some time ago.
I am so happy

>whatshisface
Who?
It's after they try to beat the bog for the first time and understand Ichijo fooled them by using copper balls that don't stick to magnets.

>dot frame
they are only planning to do it, but it's still great

It's a flashback, Kazuya already fell in the previous chapter

That's incredibly genius. Got to hand it to Fukumoto, he's always pretty creative.

>Want to get into Akagi
>Cant into Mahjong for shit
>Have no idea what the fuck is going on
>Kanji has 200+ chapters about Mahjong

I HATE IT

He is breathing!

Learn mahjong. Just the basics is enough to get an understanding of what Akagi is doing.

Only one arc, it's nowhere near 200 chapters.
Also it's an extremely simplified version of mahjong and very straightforward, if you know anything at all about mahjong or poker you can follow the finer details quite easily, and even if you don't you still shouldn't lose out on all that much.

git gud

What happened to Strongest man? Did it just stop?

Mahjong is about completing a hand of 4 triplets (3 same tiles, or 3 sequential tiles e.g. 7-8-9) and 1 pair (2 same tiles). So a completed hand is 14 tiles.
Your hand is always 13 tiles at most. Every turn you draw a 14th tile and discard one of your tiles. To complete your 14 tiles hand you can draw the last tile you need yourself (win by Tsumo) or wait for an opponent to discard that tile you need (win by Ron).

readmanga.today/tobaku-datenroku-kaiji/7.5/all-pages
Basic rules.

Play one hour and you know how that shit works.

mahjong-ny.com/files/YakuSheet.jpg
All the hands you can make. Because it's not just about making a valid hand, if your triplets/pair have a particular pattern, your hand can increase in value (counted in yaku). Better hand, more points, more money.
It's hard to memorize so don't take this sheet too seriously at first, just keep it around and think about it sometimes.

And watch Akagi since everything is explained from scratch. Game is fun.

It ended a decade ago.

?? it finished in 2006

Nani?

S2 is still ongoing.