Cross Ange

Seriously. What the hell is this show.

First episode is nothing like the rest of the show, then it turns into a lesbian rape show, then a kinda interesting robot fighting show, then it goes fantasy with "whoa my friend became a magical dragon" and legit succubus bitch. And now I'm on the second season and it has turned into a Korean drama.

And honestly. I'm not hating it.

Also World War 7, and robots caused a Norse legend to become real. They even say the word Ragnarok. Wew lads. I love how shitty this is.

Yeah it's all over the place, but Ange is great, the bad guys and drama is hilarious. Bonus points for Akiko Shikata working on the soundtrack.

Oh god the racist sports episode is great! The white chick is good at golf but the asian person is good at table tennis? Jesus Christ.

The best part is where Japs think they're better than Americans at baseball. LOL what utter insanity. A shame it isn't an Olympic sport anymore.

Oh shit then it turns into Japan appologizing to the USA so they can form an alliance to root out communism in mainland China (blond bitch's nation where the rich live in luxury and the poor do all the work, divided by lineage n shit)

And Perolina is the secret star of the show

>lesbian rape show
picked up

It gave us this perfect moment where it defined Sup Forums.

Especially the part where she spoke in the past tense.

You're going to be disappointed.

It has a harem end but the lesbian rape bit stops being relevant like a quarter of the way in.

it's just regular sunrise anime

>And now I'm on the second season
there was a second season?

This show needs a second season, Ange was best girl of the year it aired

>there's 25 episodes
damn

Just turn off your brain and eat popcorn that's all you have to do.

I thought I was looking at Gundam Seed for a moment there.

blame Netflix / whoever, dividing a 2 cour season into two seasons.

Just like VVV, Sunrise nonsense shows are a blast to watch, specially with Sup Forums

Cross Ange threads were great.

ok
too bad, I tought I missed possible hot yuri action

well, they basically ripped-off the first intro

VVV only has that tweest shit at the end of every episode though. The plot itself is mostly straightforward.

>still waiting for the second volume
;_;

same director