WE WUZ

The absolute state of white culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmLczeDLaZU
youtube.com/watch?v=4-7DwzLPlxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would've preferred Elba...I don't get why everything has to be black now...

He's probably the worst choice of black actor too

Checks out.

This. If you have to pick a groid, at least pick a handsone one.

see how they get you so easy? they don`t even try hard anymore, muricans

there is no choice you niggergaylords you would make a mexican James Bond? and I mean mayan no white, or a samoan Superman? or a chinese Wonder Woman (they used a jew that is the same bs)?

It would be a big mistake financially. Look at what happened with Ghostbusters if you want to see what happens when you mess with a franchise like that. Although it would be even worse for Bond.

This. I was pretty sure he was on the top of the short list. BP nig is too young.

Fembusters was straight up unnecessary SJW gender bender.
Blackbond might work though because who is ballsy enough to crticize the idea since the Black Panther movie did insanely well for black people.

WHEN

Why cant it be Beyonce? Smh...

It's parking pataweyo !
youtu.be/RmLczeDLaZU

He is not easy on the eyes that's for sure.

James Bond has already been BLACKED
Moneypenny was made in to a Negress in Skyfall.

Tbf Daniel Craig is a manlet too.

They really seem to be forgetting that only about 12% of the American population is black. I didn’t think it was ever a wise business decision to appeal to the minority floor.

Make Tom hanks the next black panther

looks huwhite to me

But James Bond is British

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=4-7DwzLPlxA

Really? The ugliest one?

Think of all of the white guilt faggots who would buy a ticket for a nigger and then see it twice themselves.

It could work but then again I get the feeling blacks wouldn’t eat it up nearly as much as a story like BP that was specifically written to pander to them.

Black Spider-Man comics don’t sell because it’s a white character turned black instead of being a black character with a black history and identity beyond skin color.
At any rate I read the next bond film will see Daniel Craig return I hope that’s true.

If they do make bond black I predict it will flop like fembusters for the reason I stated above, but who knows? If they race bait hard enough the blacks who saw BP might jump on board.

That’s not enough for these people. They want to emasculate and humiliate whites. If bond becomes black, moneyprnny ekll be returned to white

looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Those are Jews, user...

Mexican Superman would be muy delicioso

Can you imagine

"CRIATURA DE ACERO"

disgusting...theyre 13% of the US population, the over presentation is ridiculous.....I truly belive there is an agenda to elminate the white race. jews and self hating liberals are to blame not the minorities.

#WhiteBlade
#WonderMan

>shaken or stirred sir?
>NIGGA WTF IS THIS SHIT DON'T Y'ALL GOT 4LOKO WATERMELON IN THIA HIZZURP?

I hear ya my man... its like they have nothing... no fucking pride those people. why not just make movies with originals black roles like the black panther? i may even pay to see that.

DEADASS B (SMACKS LIPS) I ASK FO UH GRAPE SODUH (PULLS OUT GLOCK) NUUN UH DAT FANCY ASS WHITE SHEEEEEIT (TAKES OFF IN FLYING JAMES BOND SPY PYRAMID) YOU DUN GOT ME FUCKED UP (LACES UP JORDANS)