Why are so many "school shooting survivors" have past careers in acting?

Why are so many "school shooting survivors" have past careers in acting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Kx-Ks4FA8
youtube.com/watch?v=SkoovANzSCw
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

coincidence.

cohencidence.

maybe certain types of psychopaths are good at faking emotion

Bruh

gas the shills, media war now!

>hur dur nothing is real we're all living in the Truman Show
YAWN

So tired u guys, let's all just listen to some Bamse and go to bed. Sååå t'löööött...

Ops, forgot Bamse
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Kx-Ks4FA8

Shareblue tactic. This will be used on Snopes to discredit the truth.

some people don’t think it be like it is, but it do

Just a coincidence goy.

Really jiggles my jello, if you know what I'm sayin'

**yawn**

Interesting. Please post all the survivors who have had past acting careers. I want to look more into this.

Also interesting. How did you find out they were Jewish?

They probably have the most confidence talking in front of a camera and are slightly more narcissistic on average.

Bump

>How did you find out they were Jewish?

He didnt, people here are stupid enough that you can stamp a star on everything and people will believe you on the spot.

>Also interesting. How did you find out they were Jewish?
the nose knows

It's all just a coincidence goy, don't think about it, boy are you getting sleepy? I'm getting sleepy, better sleep now.

who cares if they're jews? fucking antisemites.

I'm sure that's not tru--
oh.

Not that guy, but the shooter claimed his mother was Jewish. This is probably false though, as he was crazy and all over the place. The blonde on the bottom left is confirmed Jew, there are pictures of her in Synagogue. The guy in the Tie is also a Jew.

Not sure about the others. Someone should modify the pic with some archive.is references.

This should come as no suprise. Kikes will never let a tragedy go to waste.

>Why are so many "school shooting survivors" have past careers in acting?

And why do they always have those big noses?

Since the US media is so controlled, (((they))) are banking on the fact that a majority of Americans will never discover the actors.

Maybe a lot of these kids do some sort of acting then something like this happens they are obviously the first ones to rush in front of the camera where they feel more comfortable and also their own agenda of putting their face out there?

shut up goy

Case in point.

have ANY of you fucking knuckle heads even bothered to checked out H2O extreme yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=SkoovANzSCw
so what's the deal with mafia types creating these movies that never get released. Is is some sort of money laundering scheme?

YOU SICK FUCKS he's not a crisis actor you paranoid Nazi asslickers. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

Stop making these threads my cousin died in this shooting

chekd

>Sucher
Is there anyone left in Broward County that isn't a kike or 56%?

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I will check those two out.

Yea nah shoulda bombed you harder you didn't learn the first time

Figures a mutt thinks like a nigger.

whast about h2o extreme? you think it a money laundry scam?

kil self

I feel sleepy......

I dont have an answer. ummm. uh... RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBE! current year! YOU HATE CHILDREN! YEs! Won that argument.

Then why aren't you mad about (((them)))? Or just here to derail?

MODS prune all of these coordinated shill crisis actor threads FFS! (((They))) are discrediting the board in one weekly swoop.

Put the accordian down and remove kebab. Take your shots while squatting, daddy wants a show.

Ban Democrats From Owning Guns!!!

Reminder that a Bernie supporting far-left liberal Democrat attempted to murder Congressmen. Democrats can not be trusted with weapons.

Now is a great time to encourage all leftist liberal progressive Democrats to disarm themselves. Let them do our work for us. Let them virtue signal away their own constitutional rights.

#DisarmDemocrats
#NoGunsForLiberals
#LeftistCanNotBeTrusted

>literally one
>so many

ah yes you are onto the deep state conspiracy that can warp the publics perception of reality so accurately as to conjure massacres out of thin air but needs to hire z-list actresses that have imbd pages

after realizing the population of this school, Im starting to think Cruz was actually a hero in his actions. this school was obviously full of deep state faggots who needed some culling.

South Florida is so full of kikes. It's disgusting it's the future of America. Kikes at the top old White boomers in nursing homes and brown double digit IQ mutts doing menial low paid jobs.

Lifeguard trending vid removed

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

This vid is more proofs
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

bumpin desu

What do you expect from JewTube. The fucking place is literally run by a SJW tier Jew.

Lol, at least i can squat, you probably cant even see your own knees you lardass mutt.

Why crickets about his 'professional school shooter' comment? Everyone wondering why school shootings happen but nobody cares about this?

The sheriffs name is literally Israel, also sort of related

>Israel zangwill

more likely that news outlets pay actors so they get views than an actual conspiracy tbqh

Lot of future school shooters in this thread

this

umm sweetie?
have you ever heard of coincidences before?

Haha this is just a conspiracy theory

Don't we want the bottom left one to be real since her experience contradicts the media's narrative?

%100 pure Bavarian phenotype. What's it like having your history deleted and borders erased after being beaten and raped? Oh that's right I can just go down to the asylum enclave in Lakeland Florida and ask that pack of scheming protogypsies.

I lost all respect for your lot after Praljak took the last trip to flavortown and you just ignored it like it didn't happen. Fuck you and your clan wars.

And an equal amount of handlers

t. professional school shooter

This is a nothingburger, stop spreading fake news.

That is a 2306x3274 image. That image is huge. Are you on a phone pleb?

These posters are russian bots

Doesnt appear to be anything special, probably just a coincidence.

Phoneposting fags are the fucking worst.

t. alt right tard who's afraid that children will take his guns

I don't think it is the same person.
Can mods delete this?

>t. vlad the shitposter

Hebrews on the march.... straight to the ovens.

>mutt thinks anyone cares for his worthless respect

Deluded fatass, i guess thats the part of the low IQ genes you got from your nigger dad.

nice

That's someone else, OP.

?

not everyone likes to talk on camera the people who are more likely to are the people with a past in acting or talking on camera in general since yeah some normal people are into theater and acting..

Wut??

Her chin is different, not the same person.

She probably just put up the profile after getting interviewed, nothing wrong with that.

every teens CV has 'acting' / 'singing' in it
Do you not watch what (((they))) show everyone on (((TV))) ?? Why work when you can (((entertain)))

Man I don't exactly expect a high level of discourse around here but we're one reply away from boredom. Come on. Hit me faggot do it!

When a new would burn down his own property in order to collect insurance money, it happened so often, it got called "Jewish Lightning". If a kike owns 4 buildings, and they all catch fire, would you call it a coincidence or a cohencidence? WTC was cohencidence.

>She

It's just our local under bridge residents.

Everyone has a imdb profile nowadays, OP.
Even I have one.

is it 2010 again?

Fake news!

>I believe sourceless images on Sup Forums

Id rather not get AIDS considering its legal to transfer it where you are from.