Why Do They Keep Interviewing This Chad?

There were many people who witnessed the event. Why did they choose to interview some Chad who barely saw anything? This guy has had like 50 interviews and wasn't even in the halls when it happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
youtube.com/watch?v=IUL2OAtACmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chad

You know, like the Chad meme.

> reaction pic used out of context.jpg

Literally could post a penis and it’ll have as much efficiency in whatever it is you were trying to express in reaction to op by posting this, you newfaggot

Bc hes adorable.
Also, chads are faggots with chins that stick out like homosexual jocks.
This kid doesnt have a chad chin.

>out of context
it's a perfect reaction to the post
maybe you have a hard time understanding facial expressions

Idk if I should bend her over and fuck her ass, or stick her head in the toilet.

that's no chad

>Chad

what part of "he is a paid crisis actor" do you not understand?

He's pretty to look at.

Actually he does.

he has a leafy tier chin

>artsy fartsy aspiring actor kid
>Chad
I'm not a betting man. But I'd bet that this kid has sucked a dick or 2.
I hope he was and continues to be bullied mercilessly by minority jocks.

Wow. Go to bed, David Hogg.

Or at least start dropping some red pills. Like, you're going to hate what your parents are making you do u less you have some fun with it.

Seems pretty beta to me. Notice how skinny he is? Voice is kinda high too.

David Hogg is not a crisis actor. Yes his dad was in the FBI but he's just a normal kid that goes to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School which is located in Parkland, Florida, in the Miami metropolitan area. It is a part of the Broward County Public School district, and it is the only public high school in Parkland.

Meant to send this to you
>stoned
Maybe I should use the Eli jpg on myself

That's a soyboy, not a chad.
Better question: why is he always forgetting his lines? I mean, he was there during the shooting. He wouldn't be making this shit up, right?

It doesn't have to stick out it just can't slope inward. Like Ryan Gossling

For it to be a chad chin it just can't slope back. Otherwise Ryan Gossling has a leafy chin.

t. Concerned citizen

Yeah but that's due to not working out or anything. Most Chads are only big since they are active or do sports

What does that have to do with anything, can FBI not send their kids to public school?

Why? Just because he is sucessful and you aren't?

He's not a "soyboy" he's a Chad

you wanna fight bitch?

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Well, this message cleared any doubts I had on David Hogg.

That we be weird if he was bait for kids wanting to join “the no gun cause”... then the pedo deep state grabs the unsuspecting kids..

No.

I'm saying this because I look EXACTLY like him and consider myself a Chad, I am the same height and weight and everything as him. So it pisses me off when people say he's not a Chad.

What?

Exactly

I went to public school, what are trying to insinuate? David Hogg is not a crisis actor.

>successful
Nobody heard of the faggy kid until after his classmates started soaking up bullets.

By definition you cant be a chad while also being a liberal cuck. Also he is ín his teens and already starting to bald. Also
>meme flag, kys

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Yt is censoring the truth

I'm saying David Hogg is not an actor and just because his dad was in the FBI and he went to public school doesn't mean he's a crisis actor

How is he not Chad?

>confident
>charismatic
>alpha
>brave in face of danger

Chad are all centrists/liberals. But the

>Don't be racist BRO

not the SJW cucks

He's literally going to get an internship at CNN and he's only 17. He's more sucessful than Trump was at that age.

it's white privilege... why aren't minorities getting these prime time interview slots?

Because he already fancied himself a politician and was getting good at public speaking.

Do you idiots honestly think he's an actor? Wouldn't one of the THOUSANDS of other TEENAGERS in a FLORIDA higschool let something slip that they don't know him?

I don't even know why I'm asking since this is the only little scrap of a conspiracy you have, usually you want to say the whole thing was faked, and then if you can't say that because it's too well documented you have to say the shooter was a patsy but since they caught him alive you can't say that either, so the last pathetic little attempt to feel smart is saying a talking head is actually an actor in on the nefarious conspiracy to share his opinion on the news.

>Chad
>Le 56-land

You fucking half-blood's.

not smart enough to remember their lines.

lol k youtube.com/watch?v=IUL2OAtACmA

>Why did they choose to interview some Chad who barely saw anything? This guy has had like 50 interviews and wasn't even in the halls when it happened

Because he says the right things. That's why this false flag/didn't happen/everything's fake shit is so annoying.

You have an actual MSM bias story here that's not being reported. This kid is connected and wants into the media, he says the "right" things, he gets exposure. The JROTC kids who were closer but had a pro-gun story are not shown. This should have been what we focus on.

Instead people have been sperging out shilling stories from Sup Forumsack fake Antifa twitter accounts as real here. And so the media has been helped in painting all opposition as deranged. Thanks guys.

This whole LagunaBeachAntifa created storyline was all over Sup Forums yesterday and still is. It's one of OUR fake twitter guys. He's literally holding their schoolbook and claiming it's from California and people bought it.

>sucessful
He's in fucking high school, his biggest claim to fame is not getting shot

Here's the back of his "proof" yearbook.

>barely saw anything
he shot some one he saw plenty. they made him shoot 1 of the students of he wouldnt be able to turn on the others. his dad will probably have to kill him within a year so he wont blab to some one.

They probably did. But there's always more footage than they can show.
What doesn't fit the narrative falls to the cutting room floor.

stop spamming your shit faggot or you get mass flagged. Now fuck off back to redit

Guys were on here shilling it hardcore, even posting it and then deleting their posts so it'd look like mods were banning them for sharing this.

Again, we have so many newfags you had 300+ reply threads believing it and spreading it in turn. Activate your fucking almonds.

All you fucking boomers from the Trump thread need to take classes on how the internet works.

No Chad is pure white

I considered myself sucessful in highschool because i made a couple hundred bucks off stocks when i turned 18. This dude is on path to be a CNN executive in 40 years. He already is famous, making money, and building a reputation for CNN

>date] [Auto] No new posts
THATS NOT EVEN HIM

>chad
>arms skinnier than an aids ridden faggot

how to spot a dyel 101

That's because he doesn't work out, if he worked out he'd be your typical big Chad so STFU

>I considered myself sucessful in highschool because i made a couple hundred bucks off stocks when i turned 18.
Setting the bar really high there, aren't you?

Well when you're 18 there's not really much you can do. Kind of hard to join the elites at that age.

Fucking lol

Jews are too inbred to become Chads.

>chad

white soy boy effeminate jew. they'd never interview a chad. and chad's have too much dignity, this kid is a shameless attention whore. probably a drama club faggot

Well then if he's not Chad he's a Brad or a turbo-Chad

This guy is a Chad you effeminate loser.

How much of a beta dork do you have to be to think this theatre class poof is a chad?

Except hogg is a literal faggot

look at that chin and tell me hes chad

>DISAPPEARING JAW LINE

>BULB HEAD

Chad?

AHAHAHAHAH is this a new slide thread taxctic?

This is either a slide thread or a dark reminder of how far masculinity has fallen.

girl here this guy is chad desu
how can u cucks even compete
you fat no lifes just sit here all day arguing over pictures, have fun

>Chad
being confident and articulate is not being chad

shut up fag

>chad

imnotsureyouknowwhatthatwordmeans.jpg

because he's probably hired an agent who is pimping him out.
i, for one, can't wait for anderson cooper and his boy friend to brutally ass rape this kid so he can tell us all about it in a jewtube feature.

His facial features, his confidence, the fact that he's successful, and the fact that he was so brave in the face of danger when he was filming during a shooting.

Also Trump was in a school play, you calling him a theatre poof? And Ben Shapiro too.

He has the facial features of a Chad as well.

You're probably trolling

So by that logic Edward Norton isn't a Chad? He has a slopped in face

there is literally a movie where they contrast Edward Norton with an actual chad

Doesn’t he have class to go to? At least once in a while for fucks sake

why do jewish mods here let kike paid shills trash this board

ben shapiro is a midget with jew connections, that is not a chad

Your standards are too low you fucking cuck.

Ok, what Chad Thundercock, his face is bent in

Ok, well Trump

I consider myself aChad and i look like that

>I consider myself aChad and i look like that
ok well that explains this thread lmao

Fuck off boomer and lurk more. You haven't paid your dues and you look stupid.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

If this guy is fucking chad then im super mega ultra alpha chad. This guy is a fucking dweeb.

it not just his dad. Every time you check around its some defense contractor global umbrella rand corp weapon platform testing ex air force cia nigger.

Anyone notice how the MSM isn't interviewing Emma Gonzales aka Sinead O'Taco? After her rant she gave on guns and Trump its like she's dodging all attempts at interviews.

>brave in face of danger
But he was never in any danger.

Because, he's going to become a future politician.

Trust me, screencap this etc.

They are all paid

Anyone else see a huge dick sticking out of her cup?

he is the antchrist

no. you must be a faggot.

is rambro still alive and making videos?

>A furry
>Dad is FBI
>Mom is CNN

Sounds like this guy got bullied a lot through high school. Could he be the actual shooter?

That is a soyboy. Get your memes straight.