The absolute state of the UK

The absolute state of the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/921998/Fisheries-MP-EU-ARMED-PATROLS-Royal-Navy-fishermen-Brexit
thesun.co.uk/news/3000556/question-time-woman-mocked-after-asking-if-eu-citizens-have-to-leave-after-brexit-then-who-will-serve-us-coffee-in-pret/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/well-close-this-unfair-low-wage-loophole-9039081.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10205511/UK-jobs-being-advertised-across-the-EU-at-taxpayers-expense-it-emerges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UK still supports slavery... it's just a matter of how it's framed.

Good.
Let them die.
Farmers have a future in europe as automatisation using corporations that till great swathes of land with maximum efficiency or as small family based projects that make luxury products for middleclass and rich people who prefer traditional naturally made stuff with local branding.
That inbetween stuff that is dominating the countryside must be left to die.

OH GOD THEY MIGHT HAVE TO HIRE INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS.
QUICK IMPORT NIGGERS.

The ones that come here to work are eastern Europeans that pick berries and shiet. The boomers need to go cold turkey from their addiction of profit for a while.

>The boomers need to go cold turkey from their addiction of profit for a while.
They won't and we both know it. They are hiring from 'further afield'

Non Europeans make pretty horrific farmers and just workers in general, I wonder who they plan on hiring

Ello' Gove, anudda chimney sweep ed eh ol' marry fasadoozle bumbdiddlyastic eh?

I don't think you know how to pronounce Gove, Juan.

>implying Gove isn't a living meme

>the needs for my personal profit go above the needs of the nation
Gas

should have imported Mexicans instead of Syrians

OMG THE CAPTCHA WAS BRIDGES BUT THE IMAGE WAS JUST A BIG FENCE WITH BARBED WIRE AND SHIT LIKE AT A REAL PRISON
MY SIDES HELP ME I CAN'T FIND MY SIDES

this
>muh money
gass gasss gaasssssss

Why are farmers the only ones trying to duck out of paying a living wage ? Farmers are tightfisted misers hell bent on using monsanto products and getting free EU grants, fuck 'em. They should learn to pay more or lose crops.

>EU propaganda from remainers
No thanks.

We'll be sinking your fishing boats btw, so yeah good luck with that.

express.co.uk/news/uk/921998/Fisheries-MP-EU-ARMED-PATROLS-Royal-Navy-fishermen-Brexit

We've taken in enough immigrants, no more from anywhere thanks.

We take 600k a year, most are from Europe but a shit load aren't

They HAVE to go back!

fucking hell - why are boomers so damn greedy?

I seriously don't understand why you complain for having foreigners do the shitty jobs you objectively don't want to do.

I want to start a farm

How hard would it be?

Farming is expensive. Most get government subsidies just to function and they rarely turn a profit.

MUH PRET!

thesun.co.uk/news/3000556/question-time-woman-mocked-after-asking-if-eu-citizens-have-to-leave-after-brexit-then-who-will-serve-us-coffee-in-pret/

Seriously though, women like this are the kinds of people that want immigration, they have absolute hate for white people here and are thoroughly inbred, to the point of severe cognitive defects.

lmao

My advice would be move to France or Russia, land here is so expensive, £10k an acre on average and the council will constantly try to reck you with planning permission laws.

Cheap farm labour. The cunts are whining because they might have to pay a working wage. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Maybe because they bring their shothole ways with them ? If we were getting civilised foreigners that didn't turn our tiny island into little Dontesk or little Vlore then it wouldn't be a problem but we get shit flinging degenerates from 3rd world shitholes who don't understand the civility of not drinking your 24 pack of lager on the high street directly outside the sklep at 8am.
tl;dr we don't want your worst dregs of society

You'll probably be forced to hire a nigger of some sort and when he inevitably starts stealing shit you'll be called racist for sticking up for yourself

EU minimum wage loophole here, in the UK British citizens have to pay National Insurance (which requires a national minimum wage).

EU workers bypass this and can be paid below the NMW.

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/well-close-this-unfair-low-wage-loophole-9039081.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10205511/UK-jobs-being-advertised-across-the-EU-at-taxpayers-expense-it-emerges.html

(These workers net the company a £1000 payout). So basically for each EU migrant hired, the company gets paid £1000 for doing so, from our EU contributions.

So if you as an employer are faced with a decision, what are you going to do? Pick a Brit or get a delicious £1000, not have to pay minimum wage?

Now, these farm owners won't say this openly because it's a big scam and it's basically modern day slavery.. So they invent lies, that "brits are lazy" or "we need diversity" or "they're refugees" or some other shit.

Stop sucking up their propaganda and start learning the reasons why we voted to fucking leave you dumb pieces of congealed shit.

Thank you, have a lovely evening!

Remember this, remember the links, remember what I've posted.

For years the EU has taken the piss, our caring and wonderful farm owners have taken the piss. They can either get the fuck out or comply with the new rules.

Oh and we are going to sink your fishing boats, so suck it up buttercups!

You've been living off our backs for too long! Enough is enough, it is time the EU shills learned the law now, the law being that you will pay us trillions of euros to stop us from nuking you to death with atom bombs and gas weapons!

YOU TURK STINK SHILLS!

>enforced state labour.

I didn't know about that, thanks for the redpill

Have you taken the Chin Pill yet?

But what difference does it make if they persuade the government to take in non-EU workers instead. Still the same scam

didn't the UK nedded inmigrants in the medical field too?

Yeah, nurses specifically. The number is dropping since the vote to leave the EU

Because there's a lot more restrictions on them that were in place and weren't at the mercy of the EU internal "freedoms".

Most of our nurses that are immigrants come from the Philippines.

You talk about these things but you don't understand the burdens that have been pushed on the people. Your average Abdullah, Tom and Clara see no benefits in a 0.000000001% rise in GDP output...

Where's my gucci handbag? Where's my 10 mansions in Aruba?

Oh no, I'm just one of the little guys that has to live in the dirt with the filth that is fucking things up, that clogs up our A&E's, that clogs up housing, that clogs up our streets.

Skilled EU workers will require work permits, like everyone else. The EU has no restrictions on movement of people. Poland, Romania, Bulgaria have no systems of background checking criminals, we've seen free movement of those coming on in...

The system has been abused and those that have abused it deserve to be mocked, not the people that have had enough of being taken for mugs.

So back the fuck down.

Lol what

YOU REMEMBER IT TURK STINK! YOU NO LONGER GET TO SEND DISABILITY BENEFITS BACK HOME TO LUBLIN FOR YOUR 10000 CHILDREN!

YOU GO HOME NOW! YOU DIE NOW TURK TURK!

What a triggered delusional faggot

I speak fact, you speak lies. EU turk shill, I can't wait to start killing your kind!

Yes, yes, you’ll kill us all.

Don’t forget to so it before you’re outbred by your former colonies or before you pay the EU bill to be able to join the market.

farmers are the laziest motherfuckers out there

that's why they always vote for conservative parties

all farmers want is their gibs and migrant workers